Status: Complete

Even if it Kills Me

Part EIGHT: The Scream

*Haruka's POV*

“Do you think he’s going to come for her?” I heard Kameko ask.

I was disoriented. I had no idea where I was. I didn’t even have the strength to open my eyes.

“Without a doubt in my mind.” Ikuto replied. “This is going to be fun.”

“Luring him here and killing them both? I couldn’t think of anything better.” I could literally hear the smile in her voice.

Slowly, my eyes opened and my vision cleared.

I saw Ikuto grinning down at me.

“You’re in for a real treat.” He said.

I wanted to utter something sarcastic, but my lips refused to cooperate with me.

He smirked.

“Don’t you have anything to say? I’m surprised you don’t even remember me. Do you remember the fun we could have had? Your brother ruined it all.”

My eyes widened and I seemed to regain my senses. Everything was clearer.
I did remember, after trying so hard to forget and keeping it all a secret for so long.

“Go to Hell,” I spat in his face, struggling against the ropes that bound me.

“You always were the feisty type.” He mused, smiling that sickening smile of his.

I couldn’t control it. Right then and there, I threw up.

“Stupid girl.”

He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me into another room. He looked the door.

“I expect Aoi to be here shortly. But ah, what a mistake that would be. He’ll lose his life, thinking that it was to save you. But what he doesn’t know is that we plan to kill both of you, no matter what he does. I suggest you enjoy this while you can,” he said, removing his shirt.

My eyes widened in fear. I struggled against my ropes to no avail.

Ikuto hushed me, and cut the ropes, before working on my pants.

-----
*Aoi's POV*

“Here,” I said to Uruha, handing him one of the guns we just purchased.

He studied it, and nodded.

We drove about 7 miles before we reached the warehouse, where all of our drug deals were held.

Uruha got out of the car and silently sneaked around to the back.

“We’re going to have to be really careful.” I told him. “There may be guards. If something happens to me, get Haruka, and get yourselves out of here!”

Uruha nodded. “If it turns out to be the other way around, please take care of Haruka. I know you love her…”

I flushed slightly, but nodded, agreeing with his terms.

We opened the door and crept inside.

We weren’t even in there for ten seconds when we heard her scream.