The Hunt.

The deal..

Why am I still here I should just do it. I should just cut my wrist and NOW ! Urgh maybe this is why Josh broke up with me because I’m a weakling I can’t even kill my self. I’m just some useless peace of junk maybe I’ll just die of hypothermia…
“Excuse my Mudane, I don’t understand or necessarily care why you're in the rain all alone on Valentine’s day. I just want you to move out of the place I plan on sleeping in.” A voice that broke my thinking said but what he said made me feel worse then I did before inside my birthday was on Valentine’s Day and I’m all alone. “I said can you get up and move? Or is that to big of a question?”
“Find your own fucking tree as you can see this one is being used” I replied harshly not being in the mood to be bossed around especially by some random stranger.
“Ou la la. A human with a tongue, I like that.” He chuckled as he tilt my head up to look at him. Although he was a douche he was also quiet gorgeous he had short red spiky hair with random shades of white in it his left ear was pierced with what seemed to look like a tooth, his bright electric green eyes shimmered as rain drops slid down his face. But hot or not a douche bag was still a douche bag.
“You know what. Fine, I’ll go and I’m only going because I am not in the mood to argue with some idiotic guy who has no manner’s or any respect for women” I said pushing his hand away.
“Me? I have no manners? You are mistaken I only show manners to those who have them you filthy humans on the other hand are dirty disgusting creatures that just need to die” He said in his polite voice but was harsh enough to make my hand spring up from my side and slapped him across the impact of my hand in the cold rain echoed in the air. My hand left a burning red mark across her face. Before I would have cared but at the moment I didn’t.
“You have no right to talk to me lie that my day was bad and you just made it worse” I replied moving away from him leaving him to stand there all alone in the rain taking the last bit of dignity I had before turning to run into sprint away from him but before I made it across the the yard he grabbed my hand.
“You have guts, and I like that. I have just decided to not drink you dry for slapping me in the face.” He said witch made my face turn confusingly and i thought back to the strange report about a man on the loose taking female bodies and draining them dry. I let out a weak gasp.
“Oh my god! Are you… are you him” I asked the words coming out of my mouth in a hush tone.
“Am I who? If your talking about the guy who steals human girls and drinks them dry then yes that's me?” He replied sarcasticly his grip still tight on my arm I nodded only moving my head slightly "But then again I don’t drain them I drink them.” I know that I should have tried to break free of his grasp but being around him made me feel awkwardly safe. But I had to know why he did it.
“Wait… You drink blood? What the fuck are you a cannibal? What sane human drinks blood you know you what that can do to you? You can DIE! You’re so stupid!”
“ You actually think I am human.” He laughed.
“You look human” I asked confusedly.
“But I'm Not I am a demon. A being that was here long before you even existed. I am the strongest being on this planet.” And that’s when I laughed I can’t believe he thought he was a demon this man must be high on crack or something.
“If you’re a demon then I am one to” I said shaking my head. “Sorry mister but you seem high off of something I think you should go to the hospital to get looked at and then turn your self in.”
“Shall I prove it then?” With a devilish grin he looked at me. “Your name is Elizabeth Phillips . You are 15 years old and today’s your birthday. You have a boyfriend named Josh Tyler. Well you had a boy friend but he broke up with you for your best friend Lisa Blue. You are an only child and your parents are divorced. You natural hair is not brunette you actually have black hair. Your eyes are the color of emerald green. Your lips are like freshly picked cherry's but you hide it with lip gloss, Your hair is also naturally curly not straight. You are in the rain sitting by your self because you want to kill your self, and no I am not a stalker.”
“What the hell. How did you know that all?” But I already knew the answer to that question.
“As I say again I am a demon and now that you know my secret I must now kill you” He said smiling flashing his perfect set of teeth.
“How about I walk away and not tell anyone about your secret”
“I was raised not to trust a human because when you are not looking they will strike you when you least expect it”
“Well who ever raised you was wrong not all humans are like that and you don’t have to be like what you were told” I said
“And yet I still am. I am very sorry that it had to end like this Elisabeth. You would have been a very good toy” as he made his way to me I backed up into a garbage can.
“Maybe we can make a deal?” I said slowly “ Isn't there something you want something a human can help you with?”
“Well.” He said “There is something that I do need help with. But it will be a hard task.”
“Oh anything I don’t care what it is I will help you”
“There is this girl who has the most beautiful sent in all of the years I have been alive on this disgusting planet” As he spoke he went into a kind of a world of his own like he forgot that I was there. “And I don’t know who she is and where she is but If you can get me her by your next birthday I shall spare you. Deal?” It was a horrible offer but it was the only thing that can keep me from dying. Thinking back to how much I wanted to kill my self 10 minuets ago to this.. Faith must be doing something
I swallowed a lump in my throat as the word “Deal” Came out my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if the other chapters where small it's just that I had to like open them up you know :D