Status: What do you think?

Ruled

Caged Bird

"No matter what happens, you'll be alright. You're just like your father." Those were my mother's last words before Loki came and killed her. He came after me looking to use my powers for evil, world domination. He was a monster.

Loki asked to see me in his quaters.

"My other plans have failed, but you might be the answer to all my problems," he said.

He and his cohorts would call me a prisoner, but treated me like a welcomed guest. Gave me a room of my own, books to read, even gave me clothes. His servant would bring me food and water, but no matter how hungry I was, I wouldn't take it. He wanted to know why, then made his own assumption. He thinks its from the mourning of my mother, which is somewhat true.

"You'll get over it in time. You look just like her, you know?" Everyone says that. For him to say that, it was like hearing it for the first time.

"Are you mocking me?"

"Now why would I mock you? Your mother's death is unfortunate, but it'll come to pass." He was so calm and cool about everything. He killed people because it was fun.

"You killed her," I said. He only smiled and laughed.

"I know, I just like to hear you say it." My fists clenched and I couldn't help but grit my teeth together.

"Don't fret, Miss Sherman. You'll be joining her soon enough. But, until then, enjoy the time you have here. It'll be a wonderful opportunity for us to get to know each other better. Don't you agree?" He said as he stroked my face. I batted his hand away and stood up away from him. He stood up and cornered me.

"I'm not afraid of you," I said. He smiled again and whispered in my ear;

"You should be."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. What changes should I make?