Status: What do you think?

Ruled

Before he Goes

I pack a few knives and a book in one backpack. As long as I had Loki, I wouldn't need anything else. I just stare out the window and wait for him to come in and say goodbye to me, if he does say goodbye to me.

What did he mean he might not come back? He's a God. He'll be just fine. I don't understand why I can't come with him. They tortured me, I have the right to get a little payback. Especially against Tony Stark, that cocky son of a bitch!

I clench my fists and my knuckles turn white. I walk up to the door and just lean, I don't know what else to do until Loki comes to say goodbye.

I start to hear mumbling outside the door. I press my ear against the door to listen, but the metal won't permit me to hear clearly. I hear footsteps come to the door. I jump up and sit on my bed and the door opens. It wasn't Loki, it was just a servant.

"Loki would like to have a word with you in his quarters." I don't ask him questions as to why he wants to see me, I just get up and walk toward Loki's chambers. I was hoping he's let me come with him to face the Avengers so I can get my revenge, but maybe that won't be the case.

I reach Loki's chamber door and I knocked. The door opened right away and Loki was standing in the doorway. He stood aside so I could walk in.

"Am I coming with you," I asked as I heard the door close behind me. Loki then proceeded to pull me close to him and kiss me fiercely. I push him away only slightly.

"Did you hear me? Am I coming with you?"

"Of course. I wouldn't leap dimensions without you."

"No, I mean am I coming with you to face the Avengers?" He paused and kissed my shoulder.

"No! I don't want you to see their faces again! They hurt you and I will make them pay," he said as he continued kissing my shoulder and pushing the sleeve off my shoulder so I could feel his breath on my bare skin.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to distract me?"

"I just want to be with you before I'm off. Like I said, I might not come back. And if I was trying to distract you, darling, I would do a much better job than this. I'm not even trying." He gave me the sinister smirk that makes me fall for him every time. I saw passion and lust in his eyes.

He then took his hands and ran them up my shirt and ran his fingers along my skin, making me shiver. As he's kissing my neck, I felt a smile forming on his face. He started to nibble at my jawline and pull my waist closer to his until there was no space between us. He avoided kissing my lips. I knew he was torturing me on purpose because he knew I wanted him to.

"Stop teasing me, Loki. Its not very nice." I notice a certain part of him hardening and I liked it. Its my turn to tease. I start rubbing his leg, but avoided rubbing between his legs. I start biting his neck softly. He let out a small groan, thats how I knew he wanted me to go further, rougher. I want to tease him a bit longer. I start removing his Asgardian armor and when he was down to his shirt, I started to playfully claw his back. He groaned again.

"Bite me harder," he demanded. I only bite him a little harder. I can tell just from the way he gripped my hips tighter that he was getting frustrated. He then picked me up and laid me down onto his bed. He laid down next to me, but I moved quickly on top of him and pinned his hands down.

"I won't be dominated that easily, my dear," Loki said as he flipped us around so that he was on top. He then started to remove my shirt. He removed his shirt and tossed it aside with mine.

I sit up and start kissing his neck again. I stopped teasing and started to bite down as hard as he would allow me. I heard him breathe deeply and it made me want him. Anything he did at this point would make me want him so badly. He allowed me to climb on top of him so that I'm straddling his hips, but I don't thrust just yet. I unbuckle his pants and start pulling them off until he was completely nude. I tug my pants and my underwear off. He reached his hand to the back on my bra and unclipped it in seconds.

I feel him inserting himself into me and I started thrusting gently on top of him. Both of Loki's hands were on my hips, moving me back and forth and back and forth. His grip started getting tighter as I started thrusting a little bit faster. He noticed that a whimper escaped my lips and he flipped us again so that he was on top.

I loved how his arms enclosed me and he was making me his prisoner. I sort of liked being dominated by him. He started thrusting slowly into me. He kissed my neck roughly and sucking my skin. I could hear another groan escape his lips. I loved it when he made noises like that, it drove me crazy. I started to dig my nails into his skin and he moaned, but only slightly. I wanted him to moan more, I wanted to do whatever it took to please him. I started moaning in his ear on purpose, he would then pick up the pace and he would moan more.

"Mmmmm! Faster." He looked into my eyes, cupped my face with one hand and started thrusting faster into me. I've never felt anything so sensational. Even the first time we made love didn't feel as blissful as this. I didn't want this to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked this new chapter ;D