Status: What do you think?

Ruled

Come to Light

It was about three o'clock in the morning and I still can't sleep. I just laid there going back and forth between smiling like a dope and feeling like a total asshole. Loki was sleeping like a rock and looked like an angel. He doesn't snore, sleepwalk, drool, or talk in his sleep. Just deep breaths that I could count. I place my head on his chest. His heart has a rhythm like a metronome. *Boom boom* *Boom boom* *Boom boom* I wrap my arms around his waist to collect some body heat. I shut my eyes a pray for sleep to come.

I wake up to find Loki looking at me with his blue-green eyes and a smile.

"Do you know that you drool in your sleep? How human, I love it."

I look at the pillow to see a small drool spot. I wipe my chin and blush like a moron.

"Don't be coy, my dear. I love it. Its cute. I've never see a Midgardian woman sleep next to me before, and I was very entertained. Even interested."

"That's not creepy at all," I laughed.

"You know you can't resist it. When I first saw you, I knew you had resentment toward me, but you still thought of me a lot, did you not?"

"I did, but the resentment didn't last long. I somewhat hate myself for it. I'm supposed to hate you so much, with every fiber of my being. Yet I don't. Is there something seriously, mentally wrong with me?"

"Not at all. Your feelings are natural."

"Is it because you've been super nice toward me?"

"Well, I could always torture you. Chains, whips, the whole shebang. I could be very rough," he said kissing my forehead. We both smiled.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Its not what I want to do, its what I have to do. I have to train you."

"Train me? Why?"

"Control over your powers. Self defense against unwanted admirers."

"I will find out eventually what you really need my powers for. I should know. They're my powers after all."

"You'll know in time. When you do know, you'll be happy. We could rule Earth together. We could rule the whole universe together. Can you just imagine it?"

"Why would you want me to rule with you? This sounds like some kind of trick to make me help you."

"You doubt me?"

"Gee, being the God of Lying... you can see where I'm going with this."

"Understandable, but you'll come around. At least I hope you will, my sweet. I would love you to be by my side when we take over the world."

"Why is taking over the world so important?"

"It just is. I need to settle a score and this is the only way I know how." I just stare at him, trying to see through his ruse, but hes extremely difficult to read.

"I should get dressed then if we're going to train. I'm going to trust you, Loki. Please, don't make me regret it." I got dressed and walked back to my room.

I took a shower, feeling two inches tall. My hair still looks pitch black and my eyes still look icy blue. So many questions that remain unanswered. I hate feeling so belittled, like a child. I'm an adult, dammit! But Loki is now all that I have. Hes now my soul guardian. What else can I do but trust him. If I can't trust him, then where else can I turn?

I meet him in his quarters, hoping he'll show up for training.

"Loki? Are you in here?" I hear no footsteps or voices. Just silence. I start pacing back and forth, waiting. I sit down on his bed to relax for a bit before I work my butt off. I noticed a book laying by the pillows. I shouldn't peek, but why would he leave it out? Maybe I'm supposed to look at it. I take the book and opened it up. I was a bunch of words I couldn't understand and some images with fire and smoke and people running and screaming. I look more through the pages and saw a page written in English.

'Day one: I've been watching Helen for about a couple days now. This was her first incident. Killed her entire school. Now her mother wants to send her away.'

'Day two: I've decided to take Helen away. She need proper training. What an interesting creature she is? I need to get her away from the clutches of her mother. I must dispose of her quickly before its too late.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Changes or no? Enjoy, but don't be a dick :)