Status: What do you think?

Ruled

Tony Stark

Clint Barton and someone named Nick Fury put me in a fire-proof glass chamber and described to me how this is used.

"If you even attempt to escape from this chamber..." Nick said turning a nob and the ground disappeared. I try not to look surprised, but I think they noticed.

"...You'll fall twenty-five thousand feet to the ground. This is the same chamber that we threw your boyfriend in with slight modifications to fit you specifically."

"Well don't I feel so special. He will come to find me, you know."

"Miss Sherman, you don't scare us," another stranger came in and said.

"Helen, this is Dr. Bruce Banner. I figured you ought to know who will be looking after you," Nick said.

"So this is the green brute that Loki told me so much about? He doesn't look so scary to me." Dr. Banner gulped and gave me the death stare.

"I wouldn't be inkling to push my buttons if I were you, Miss Sherman. You don't want to see how angry I can be."

"I can imagine," I said giving him another sinister smile.

"If you're trying to act like Loki, you're not doing a very good job. You're too innocent."

"But her eyes aren't. They're the same color Clint's were when Loki took over his mind. They're a bright inhuman blue," a man said that I recognized as Tony Stark.

"She is certainly a cutie pie though," Tony said. I almost gagged! Next thing I knew, the whole gang was there in the room, discussing what to do with me.

"We want to know, Miss Sherman, if you would want to aid us. Your powers can be used for good."

"How so?" Everyone stayed silent.

"No answer? I rest my case and besides, I'm not interested in joining The Avengers anytime soon."

"Who said anything about you joining us? You're just some kid that Loki fucked," Tony said, crossing his arms. My hands clenched into fists and blue flames engulfed my arms.

"Woah, woah. Calm down. Tony meant nothing by it."

"Hey, she didn't deny it. That is pretty gross. You two will have demon psycho babies."

"SHUT UP!" The chamber had blue flames swirling everywhere. I began to breathe in through the nose and out the mouth until the flames died down. I walk toward the glass and banged it with my fist.

"When the time comes, Stark, I will truly enjoy killing you. It will not be quick and painless, but ever so slowly. You had it coming to you. I will burn you and you band of morons alive!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Its not that long, I know. Tell me what you think anyway. :)