Status: What do you think?

Ruled

Experimentation

I was meditating in the glass chamber when Mr. Stark came in telling me some news.

"So we're taking you out of the chamber to run some tests. It would be great if you were cooperative. "

"We'll see," I said continuing to breathe through my nose and out my mouth.

"What exactly are you doing?"

"Meditating, making sure I keep my powers under control."

"Wouldn't a huge bag of weed help too?"

"Is that what you told Dr. Banner when he boarded the Helicarrier a year ago? You were trying to guess what his secret was to not have the beast come out and go ape shit. Then, you and everyone else started to argue and bitch." Mr. Stark looked at me with surprise.

"How do you know all of this?"

"Stories that Loki told me, and my powers are enhancing. I can reach into your mind and look at your memories like a home movie."

"Can you do that to anyone, or just me?"

"Anyone. What makes you so special that it only works on you?"

"I was hoping I was special to you." My eyes shot open and shot up, standing.

"Whats up with you?"

"I tapped into your mind that holds desires. Needless to say, I didn't like what I saw very much."

"You sure?"

"Believe me, Mr. Stark, I'm very sure!" I laid on the cell bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Well, I'm here to take you to the lab to be dissected..."

"Dissected? Why would I need to be dissected? I'm not an alien!"

"Hey, calm down. I was just kidding. We're just going to do some painless, harmless experiments. No big deal. Clint made sure that you'll be safe."

"Clint? Why?"

"I don't know and I don't care. Are you going to come quietly or not?"

I stood up and walked by the chamber exit and waited for Mr. Stark to open the door. He went to the chamber's control panel and put a key in a slot and turned it to the left and flipped two switches next to it. The door swung open. Mr. Stark grabbed my arm roughly and we walked to the lab.

"Hey, take it easy with the grabbing! Thats hurts," I said and we finally reached the lab. Mr. Barton, Thor, Nick Fury, and Dr. Banner were there, watching me with careful eyes.

"Miss Sherman, please have a seat," Nick said. I sat down on the cold metal seat. Dr. Banner came over and fastened the straps on the chairs. My wrists and ankles were tied down.

"We're going to place a device on your head that allows us to see what you're thinking." I automatically shot a death glare at Mr. Stark.

"'Harmless tests' my ass! Get me out of here, now!" Dr. Banner then put the metal helmet on my head. I attempted to kick him in the crotch, but he backed away quickly and I began to fuss.

"Release me! I mean it! Let me go!"

"It won't hurt you. We just need to Know what Loki is planning next. Surely, he must have told you."

"He hasn't told me a thing! And even if he did, I would never tell you or let you find out by poking around in places of my brain that you shouldn't be."

"I guess you leave us no choice, Miss Sherman. We'll get some answers, whether you're willing to share them or not."

The helmet began to light up and a painful electric shock ran though my entire brain. I started to cry and scream bloody murder. I tossed and turned and my teeth gritted against each other. My knuckles ran white from holding onto the arm rests to tightly. I felt like my head was going to explode. I felt fire engulf my hands and slowly creep up my arms.

"TURN IT OFF! PLEASE!"

"Will you give us the answers we need?"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S PLANNING! TURN IT OFF!" Mr. Barton reached for the helmet and turned it off.

"We can't torture her like this. That makes us no better than Loki." Thor immediately shot Clint a bad look, like he said something that offended him.

"Then, how will we expect to get answers out of her. She could be a pathological liar like him..."

"...Enough. I will not hear this slander about my brother!"

"You know what he's done. You were there. He's not your brother anymore, he's a monster."

"No he's not," I said weakly from be tortured. Everyone started to stare, not at me, but at my necklace which was glowing brilliantly. I gave a small smile. I sense him getting closer.

"Turn it on again, draw Loki in," Nick said and Clint stood there, not doing a thing.

"Barton! Turn on the machine or I'll do it myself." Nick pulled out a remote and pointed it at the machine. Clint turned toward me.

"I'm so sorry, Helen," he said as he turned on the helmet. I shook my head violently and screamed again.

"TURN IT OFF, PLEASE CLINT! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

Blue flames circled the room and everyone ran out of the room to avoid being burned or killed. I just sat there, screaming and writhing in pain. Tears spewed from my eyes like a fountain and nothing was stopping this pain. No one was around to save me.

I suddenly hear a crash and tearing metal, but not much after that. I couldn't hear anything else over my screaming for mercy.

"My dear Helen! What have they done to you?" I began to kick and twist and turn in a frenzy. Someone turned off the machine on my head and I felt instant relief and gratitude. My straps were undone and I took the helmet off and whipped it across the room. I weakly turned around to find that Loki was once again my savior.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you guys think. Changes or no? Enjoy, but don't be a dick :)