Status: What do you think?

Ruled

Clint Barton's Point of View

I woke up on my bunk when Natasha comes in.

"Shes gone, and so is Loki."

"How did we lose her?"

"Loki attacked us and stole her. He probably went back to his Helicarrier or some remote location so we can't find them. Loki will make sure that we can't take her again."

"I think she came here as a set up. I think she meant to lead Loki here so he can exact his revenge. She wouldn't just surrender without fighting unless there was another motive."

"It can't be her love for Tony. Thats for sure."

"She can't stand him," I said with a tiny smile. Natasha smiled with me.

"Can I ask you something?" I nod my head.

"Why did you turn off the machine in Helen's head?"

"Why did everyone tell her that it wouldn't hurt her, when it did. She was just in so much pain. I couldn't see anyone like that. Especially when she can be helped. She's possessed by him like I was. I'm just hoping we can help her somehow."

"So you can move into the void where Loki used to be?"

"What do you mean, Natasha?"

"I saw the way you looked at her when she tried to kill you. You looked hurt, like she betrayed you. Not to mention you saved her life and it pained you to turn the machine back on. Plus, you look at her file all the time just to see her photo. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"I don't even know what you're talking about."

"Sure you don't," she said as she was walking out.

"I'm going to check on the others. And I need to tell you this, don't try to find Helen on your own."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to see you killed." I looked at her before she walked completely out of the room.

I went into the lab to look at Helen's file again. A picture of her came up that we found in the remains of her house. It was a picture of her and her mother, Liz. Helen looked just like her, it was almost scary. I noticed something in the picture... Helen didn't have her tattoo. Her tattoo had a bird and a flower and other things. But in the picture, her arm is bare.

I Tried to remember the tattoo when we took Helen into the lab, but then I remembered something that happened just before Loki attacked. Helen's necklace was glowing bright green. Maybe the necklace was leading him to us. She was luring Loki to our ship so they could destroy it and kill us all. Luckily, they didn't, Loki just grabbed Helen and left.

What does he want with her? What does Helen see in Loki? Is she truly possessed by him? Was she in love with him? Does he have any feelings toward her? All of these questions I desperately needed answers to for the sake of my sanity. Its true what Natasha said, I have feelings for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. Changes or no? Enjoy, but don't be a dick :)