Status: New Story

The Diaries of a Psychopath

Sebastien

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! He thinks he can scare me? Well he's wrong. It's not going to happen. He's the one that's going to be scared. I'll make him think twice about sticking that needle anywhere near me. That fucker will die.

I'll get a spoon and scoop his eyes out. Then shove them down his throat. I'll rip his flesh form his bones and laugh as he screams out for help.

And if that doesn't work, I give him a taste of his own medicine. I'll stick him with that syringe of his and make him scream. I make his life hell.


Uses his fingernail to unscrew a pipe from his bed. It's stuck in there, but he manages to get it, messing up his fingers all the while. He takes the now unscrewed pipe and waits at the door for the doctor to come in.

The doctor comes in the door and Sebastien takes the steel pipe and bashes him over the head. To bad it was the wrong doctor.

That's what you fucking get. You big fat fuck Continues beating the doctor until his blood is pooling around and he is covered in it. The other doctors come up behind him, take the pipe from him and strap him into a straight jacket.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! I fucking hate this thing. Get me out of it. You fucking bastards. You just wait until I'm out of it. I'll fucking kill you too. I'll get you fucking bastards. I'll get you.