Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

Day one. Part one

Bossie High school, home of the bull dogs. Woof.

It’s about two past eight and the entire school is shoved into the hot gym for a pep rally because Mrs. Burson felt like it was the perfect way to……pump us up for the year. Woo! I just can’t contain myself from wanting to kill myself right now.

“Why hello, Warren,” someone purred my last name out from behind me. My eyes narrowed as I turned to look at the speaker. It was none other than Liam Martain. He’s not the hottest guy in school, but he’s defiantly up there in the top five.
No, I do not have a crush on him. His goal in life is to make mine a living hell, by just being near me.

“What do you want, Martain?”
I unwillingly checked him out. Okay so I lied, I have a tiny microscopic crush on the guy, but so does every girl in the school. Save for the ones who don’t dig dicks….

Today the idiot wore a pair of beat-the-fuck-out-of-them DC skate shoes. One was placed on either side of my seat, close to touching me. A pair of jeans that we at least a size or two bigger than him covered the top of his shoes and hung a bit low on his waist I bet. I couldn’t really tell due to the baggy purple Young and Reckless t shirt that came down to his elbows.

The only thing, and I mean only thing, that I will admit that I like about him are his eyes. They are so full of conflicting emotion all the time, but for right now his stupid perfect coal black hair hung in front of his face and then even that was covered with an all black DC flat brimmed hat.

“Oh, nothing,” he dragged out his o, “Just wanted to see if your ready for a repeat of last year,” as he spoke he pulled himself closer to my back with his legs. Some of his friends joined us, I faced front again before snarling,“There’s not going to be a repeat of last year.”
He laughed like he was remembering everything.

Last year we had every single class together.
Every stinking class.
It was, interesting to say the least. During class slide shows random embarrassing pictures would pop up. During PE we would literally try to physically harm each other. I broke his arm, he broke my wrist. The worst being a school wide food fight that all started because he pored some ice tea down my shirt. I responded by planting cheesecake with cherry topping on his perfect hair, let’s just say he wasn’t happy.


In the background we could hear that Mrs. Burson was rallying the freshmen and then sophomores. Liam didn’t retreat from his gained ground, and his knees were besides my shoulders, This was the time when Mrs. Burson began to scream “Juniors Juniors Don’t Be Shy! Stand Up Lets Here Your Battle Cry” into her microphone.
Now most people responded the way you are suppose to, however back in the little group of people I was in we all spelt out ‘F-U-C-K-Y-O-U’ in place of the ‘V-I-C-T-O-R-Y’ everyone else was saying. It went unnoticed, for she moved on to the seniors.

“Okay,” Mrs. Burson said after a little bit, all of which Liam was nudging me back and forth between his knees.

“The cheerleaders of last season came up with a new cheer and they want to teach it to you, How ‘bout it?”

Most of the crowd cheered, most of them. The rest of us made it very clear that we did not under any condition want to sit here any longer. And By making it clear we yelled it or the use of very colorful words.

Yet they went on with the chant any way.
“WE ARE BOSSIE, WE ARE FINGER LIKIN’. ALL FOR BOSSIE, NOW DO THE FUNKY CHICKEN!”

They completed it with bawking like chickens and flapping their arms and rocking back and forth. It was quite lame.

I stood because I couldn’t take any more of this, whatever one would call this display. Then right behind me was the bell, time for first period. The bell schedule was wacky in its own way. We only had seven periods a day, yay for not block scheduling. However there are two lunch periods and a twenty minuet period where the whole school was in a study hall of such.

I headed right for my locker and ditched my un-needed crap off inside. You know cell-phone, keys, gym cloths, stuff like that. Standing in front of the still open locker I finally took a good look at my classes this semester.

ICP
Harper
203

AP SPEECH
Shipley
403

AP ENGLISH
Shipley
403

Algebra 2
Loveless
333

Study Hall
Key
MEC

US History
Slayton
113

3rdyr Drawing
Wallace
242


Funny thing about Bossie High is that our School is on one level, yet we have over five hundred rooms and about seven hundred students, plus the one hundred elementary students who have taken the north side of the school.

I walked into my class room and noticed something I did not like. Liam’s name was right next to mine on the seating chart. I scowled and took my grid and made my way to my seat. Four rows from the door, and three seats up from the back. Or row four, seat five.

“NO! NO! NO! NOOOO!!!!”
I looked to the door where the noise came from. To my horror it was the school slut. Jo-Jo Evans. She marched over to my seat and stomped.

“I was suppose to sit next to him, this was going to be the best year. The Year that we were going to finally make it official,” she whined.

I rolled my eyes before looking up at her, "Deal with it. One, we’ll get in a fight and you can have my seat. Oh, and two. If he hasn’t made official yet, then he’s not going to.”

It’s true to, Mr. Harper will exchange seats with any student who wanted to. I held a blank expression until she marched over to her seat. Just as if it were on que Liam stolled in like he owned the place. One glace sent a smirk on his face.

“Nice to see you again, Warren,” he said sliding into his desk facing me. I looked at him in a sideways glance before turning to him fully.

“Go shove it Martain,” I said it with such a pleasant smile before turing my attention back to my note pad that was half way out of my bag.

“Harsh, why do you have to be so mean to me?”
A few moments passed and he was still waiting for me to respond. The chatter in the room began to get louder, and the laughter in the hallway begain to die down a little.

“Oh, givin’ me the cold shoulder now, are we,” I glared at him before going back to the drawing that I was working on. I don’t know what it is, but looks epic.

“Mr. Martain, do leave Miss Warren alone,” Mr. Harper harped at him. I leaned back in my chair and placed my feet up on the book rack on the chair in front of me. Liam copied me.

“Welcome to ICP, Integrated Chemistry and Physics. Not that silly band with the clowns…” He went on but lost my attrition as I began to work on my drawing again.

He passed out the outline for the year and a few other papers that he had to as a teacher. Even though he is well aware that majority of them will end up in the trash.

The bell rang and I headed to my next class blowing off Liam, who was cornered by Jo-Jo.
♠ ♠ ♠
LEAVE A COMMENT and i'll give you a cookie?