Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

Day two

Monday was at best awkward.

Tyler kept looking between Liam and myself during lunch.

Jo-Jo was going off about how she didn’t get to see anyone at the party on Saturday and other stuff.

Blake was going back and forth with some bet he made with Zack again.

“What are you two betting on now,” I asked cutting off Jo-Jo. Said girl scoffed at me.

“Oh you know,” Blake flicked his eyes between Liam and Tyler before looking back at me, “The norm.”

“Right,” Jo-Jo cut in.

There was a collective eye roll between the males and I at the table.

Minus Liam.

Then she started in on something from the gossip centered world called High School.

In retrospect we all just let her flap her gums and we hold our conversations.

“Eevee,” Zack started.

“Wha?”

“Word on the block is that you know this Addy chick that Cam keeps talking about.”

“Addy…you mean Kitty?”

Zack shrugged.

“White hair blue dye and a plague muffin, then yes in fact she’s in my study hall E-block and Art class. Now Zacky-poo, why you ask?”

Blake starts laughing at us, “Dude, Cam has this like, crush on this girl. But he has the crush on this boy to his names like
Noah or somethin’…they live together. Either way put in a good word for my man Cam,” Blake rambles on and throws an arm around my shoulder.

“Blake,” he looked at me with his eyebrows raised as if to say ‘what’.

“You’re annoying.”

“You know you love this,” with his opposet hand he motions to his face.

“Oh baby, oh baby. Meet me in the janitors’ closet by Mr. Clarks room,” sarcasm was pretty much dripping off my flat tone.

But some people are really that dumb.

“Dude. Blake, that’s a low line even for you-WHAT!” Zack started and then yelled.

“Right. Peace out sucka’s,” I stood and gave my tray to Tyler and left.

3rd person perspective


Zack looked over at Blake, “She’s kidding right. Like you guys aren’t an item or anything…right?

“Why do you like Eevee or something,” Tyler leaned forwared.

“NO! God oh hell no, just why would she go for Blake? He’s like the opposite of her last boyfriend, what was his name…”

“Nikolaos,” Liam noted.

“Eevee dated the foreign exchange student,” Jo-Jo said slowly.

“Yeah…” Tyler nodded.

“Tyler, do you like Eevee,” Blake asked out of the blue.

Tyler moved the food that said girl gave him around on the tray.

“Maybe a little,” He looked up at Zack and Blake.

Zack was staring intently and Blake raised an eyebrow. Nervous Tyler looked over his shoulders then back at his friends.

“Alright yes! Okay I like Eevee. I get nervous around her and I sometimes say and do the wrong stuff…I’m getting better,”

Tyler rambled on.

The lunch bell rung and they boys stood to leave.

Jo-Jo was talking to Blake who looked annoyed by her antics.

Zack was walking behind them making fun of Blake.

Then Liam took a hold of Tyler’s arm and shoved him in to the wall next to the door.

“Back off of Evalyn,” Liam growled at his best friend.

“Dude what the fuck,” Tyler shoved Liam off of him.

“You can’t tell me what to do Liam.”

“No but I can ruin you, back off of Evalyn.”

“You like her to huh, well last time I checked I’m on better standings than you are with her.”

Liam shoved Tyler back into the wall.

“GET TO CLASS,” Mr. Harper yelled at the two from inside the building.

Liam walked away, “Oh hey Liam I bet that I’ll have Eevee hanging off my arm at homecoming.”

Clenching his fist and jaw tighiter he kept walking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Due note that I was lazy and didn't want to wright the other two years first so thats why some of this drama is comming on fast, but really in the story it would be like two to three years old....