Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

art class

“Hello Addy,” I told the white blond as I sat down in front of her.

“Afternoon Eevee,” she smiled at me then went back to fussing with her feather corset dress . It was tea stained and patched in a few places, with mix matching thigh high tights one striped and one solid, with platform boots top the look off.

As for her hair, it was in a curly set of pig tails, closer to the back of her head, with her fringe bobby pined out of her sight. Sort of like how Emilie Autumn wears hers.

“So how much do you know about Cameron Foxx?”

She stopped mid whatever she was doing.

“He’s my age and lives with his cousin Noah, that’s it really why do you ask?”

Her head was tilted a little in a questioning way.

“Nothing just heard from a direct source that he may or may not have feelings for you,” I did not make eye contact during my spill and turned away from the girl as I pulled out a sketch pad.

“You jest.”

“I have no reason to yank your chain do I?”

Our eyes met

“No? So why would I lie to you about something like this?”

Addy staried at me for a while.

“So if you are telling the truth, then I should just check this myself.”

“That would be the only logical thing to do, wouldn’t”

The bell rung for E-block, out stair was broken and a silence was over us for the rest of the period.

~~~~


By the time Art rolled around, I was not a happy camper.

But Mr. Wallace was such a small energetic man that you had to crack a few jokes in the class, otherwise there is not point in taking the class.

Cam walked in and right behind him was Addy.

Both sat down in front of me.

“Morning,” I said.

“shut up George,” Addy said catching the refence.

“Harry Potter,” Cam asked.

I nodded my head smiling happily.

How people think that Twilight is better than Harry Potter is beyond me.

“Best series ever,” Cam spaced out his words to add to the emphasis of the meaning.

I had a huge grin on my face.

“Best should have couple, Neville and Luna,” I nodded as I spoke.

“Hermione and Draco,” Cam said back.

“No, sorry Hermione and George all the way,” I cut back.

“No!”

Cam slapped the table lightly, “Fred and George. Twinsesest at its best.”

“Agreed,” Addy chimed in.

I shook my head.

The bell rang and we didn’t get to talk for the rest of class, to busy drawing the standard box,
sphere, and cylinder warm ups.
♠ ♠ ♠
jelliebean0, Deathflower9625, shadowlurker, I would like to thank you for waiting on this sad excuse of a chapter. I would like to thank my silent readers for putting up with my crap. and now it is midnight, and the internet here at my place is sketchy for right now.
Some idiot ran into the wire that connects my block to the main frame.