Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

Week Three.

It was three weeks till home coming.

Every one was hooking up and getting together.

You know that feeling when everyone of your friends seems to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

Yeah that's the feeling that I have.

I mean there's

Andi and Axe

Cam and Kitty, who just got together about a week ago.

Blake just got a girlfriend named Rhaynne about two days ago.

Liam dumped his fling with Jo-Jo for some sophomore named Jaylin.

Then Zack got with some boy named Alex- there the cutest couple ever.

Then there is Tyler, and myself, who are alone.

Currently all of us are sitting around a rather large table, chilling out down at Logans' Pizzeria which
is a bout a block down the street form the mall.

Rhaynne Black was this really cool girl. She was a year older than Blake and a mix between cyber punk and romantic goth. Then Jaylin, she's one of those tanning bed addictive blond who has NO modesty. Now Alex is the definition of hipster, but was really kind.

Currently Rhaynne was telling a joke, Jaylin was sitting at the edge of the booth playing on her iPhone, then Alex was responding avidly with Rhaynne and holding Zacks' hands.

Personally, I found it odd that our little detention gang became friends-we have been called that since we have all been getting detention about three times a week. Tyler just told a story that everyone but Jaylin laughed at, I only smiled.

Empty pizza trays sat around haphazardnely and drink cups placed around the pizza trays in a mess.
Jaylin whispered something to Liam and they both get up and walk outside. Liam comes back in and no one asks questions. An awkward silence falls over us and it becomes clear that it's time for us to walk back to the mall.

On our way out everyone threw down a ten and Liam tossed down a twenty, then we split up into couples of coarse.

Yet Tyler walked one side of me and Liam on the other. Walking between them was like sitting at the bottom of the deep end of a public pool.

"Eevee," Tyler broke the silence .

"Yes Ty-Ty?"

"Are you going to the dance?"

"Naw. crappy music, people I don' t wanna see. Yeah Laims' Partys are enough ."

"Well, you could come over and help me beat Gears of War again then," Liam nugged me.

"What? your on the court thought."

"Yeah, don't wanna pass that up," Tyler said bitterly.

"Well, I'd rather play video games with friends."

"Didn't think I was your friend," I stated.

"Your my....Freindenemy."

"oh, okay."

"EEVEE!"

Andie yelled then waved me up to where her and Axe are.

I ran to catch up with them, "So whats up."

"Oh nothing, " Axe said.

"Tyler likes you." Andie said.

Kitty agrees in a humming sound.

"Understatement," Cam cut in,"He's in like love with you."

"I-Fuck! I don't like him like that."

"Might wanna tell him that," Andie said and I groaned.

When we got to the mall , Tyler followed me to F.Y.E.

"Um Eevee-" the boy in question started as I was flipping through CD's.

"Tyler look, I don't like in a romantic way."

"How did you-" he started.

"Andie," I picked up a new Attack! Attack! [us] CD.

"Oh," he walked away. I sighed and moved to he next CD shelf.

"Evelyn is that," I looked up and in front of me was Nickolaos.

" Nickolaos, oh my- how are you," we moved in front of the case and embraced.

" I am good," he said in his strong German accent.

"I missed you," he said.

"I missed you too."

We let go and took a step back from each other.

"What are you doing here."

"I go to UE now."

"WHAT!" I smiled. He moved back into town.

"Give me your number," I poked him.

"812-215-9228"

He bought a phone line around here...he was planning on staying here...oh my.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, i have been working every day then my old laptop broke so i had to get a new one.