Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

Day one. Part Two

In Advanced speech I was one of ten people in the class. I really loved this room because half the desk were pushed up against the walls leaving the middle of the room free to walking room. Miss. Shipley was the classic middle aged brown haired teacher like Mr. Harper. Strange thing was the they were complete opposites, and they were dating.

“Welcome to Ap Speech, here’s the syllabus for this semester,” she passed it out, it pretty much said that everything we were going to do was a few speeches and a play around Christmas, that we write our selves….

“For the rest of class today, write a short speech about anything really.”
Out of all the teachers her at Bossie Miss. Shipley had to be one of my favorites, because of the way that she was laid back, with a controlling sense to it.

I began to start writing about a made up critter that lived in the rainforest. It’s called the Booka-paw. Turns out that it is really a bear and a tiger mixed….thanks imagination.
My speech became four pages front and back to fast, then again the bell did ring. Miss Shipley took up the papers and everyone left but me.
Don’t I feel special.

“I was glad to find you in my class Evalyn,” Miss Shipley said walking back to her desk.

“As was I,” I smiled at her and a few students started to enter the class. It was really odd, kids I knew since kindergarten, but didn’t really know as a person. The bell sounded and a few tardy kids strolled in after it and took the last few seats.

“Lest get to know someone you don’t, here is a survey. Go to it,” Miss Shipley said while placing a stack of papers on table in the center of the room.

A girl with really red hair came over to me threw me one and sat down in front of me. I skimmed it and read all the questions, and I answered it the way that any other teacher would have slapped me for.

NAME:
Evalyn Warren aka Eevee GREEOITCH!

COLOR:
COLOR SPECTAM

FOOD:
BRAINS….naw I like me some pasta yummy!

BOY/GIRL:
I’z a girl who likes boys

MUSIC:
YESH PLEASE

ACTIVITY:
reading or hanging with my buddys

ROLE MODLE:
YOUR MOM…no its really Pooh Bear…DON’T JUDGE

BOOK:
do I have to

LEAST FAVORITE BOOK:
TWILIGHT AND CO.

QUOTE:
“And then Buffy Killed Edward, The End”

SHOE BRAND:
CONVERS AL THE WAY

BEST STORE:
NIRVANA

DISLIKES:
everyone

PEN V. PENCILS:
pen all the way

ANIMAL :
TIGER EAT CHU FACE

TV SHOW:
TMNT or swat cats OR REGULAR SHOW!!

PLAY:
…..no

MUSICAL:
Rent, or REPO!

MOVIE:
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

GUM FLAVOR:
mint


I gave her paper back to her, she gave me mine and I looked over her response. She’s a smart ass like me.
Her name is Axrian, I think she’s that new kid that everyone was talking about.

“You’re that girl that Liam really doesn’t like. He was bitching about you all last period,” she looked up at me.

“Really now like what was he saying about me,” I leaned back in my seat.

“Normal stuff I suppose. How your hair could be mistook for a gay pride float. Um, how he hates that he has spent time with you outside of school, something like that,” she was sitting sideways in the seat, she leaned back and propped her feet up on the chair in front of her.

“Yeah that is pretty normal, do you know who he was talking to by any chance,” I pushed my bands out of my face.

“Some guy named, Tyler and some other guy named Zack,” she shrugged and I nodded.
Tyler Holt and Zack Cooper were two of my friends that we also best friends with Liam. Sadly they along with Blake Maylin get locked in out battle and play the Switzerland card a lot, then again we sorta make them do it.

The bell pulled me from my thoughts and I gathered all me stuff before walking out of the class room and down to room 333. I am going to love my fourth period class, can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?

Miss Loveless algebra two class would be the seventh layer of hell in Dante’s Inferno. I had her my freshmen year, so I know the drill in her class.

No homework, get a zero and a detention.
Pass a note, detention.
Wrong answer on a pop oral quiz, detention…in her room.

Miss Loveless is heartless, and is a modern day Stalin (that Russian dictator that was ten times worse than Hitler).

I walked into the room and took my seat in the back of the class, Axrain walked in laughing with a dark haired girl, and a few nameless kids came in after them.

Then I groaned. Liam came in hanging on to Tyler and followed by a smiling blond boy. Tyler sat in the seat beside me and, somehow Liam didn’t notice. Thank the gods.
The bell rung, it was like a vacuum sucked out all the happiness in the class of mostly seniors. Yeah out of thirty students only about five of us were juniors.

The door slammed shut, and she walked in to the middle of the front of the room. Her hair was gray and short. It was pulled together in into spikes neatly placed all around her head. Her face was emotionless and covered with leathery wrinkles. Her eyes were black beads of nothing; I didn’t like meeting them ever. She wore the same thing almost daily, a high collard white button up shirt that rumor has it hides seem line where the devil sowed her head on, and a floor length black skirt that covers her black square dress shoes.

“Sit down and Shut up,” she barked.

She pulled out a paper and began to read off names. My face was introduced to my desk because the past three minuets was the best three minuets that I had where Liam and I were in the same room.

“Evalyn Warren,” I didn’t like the way she said my name, but I still raised my hand. She passed out books, work books, and a review sheet that had a due date on it for Wednesday.
A note landed on my desk, I unfolded it and crumpled it up. Just looking at the hand writing I could tell it who it was.

“Mr. Martain, Miss Warren, detention today,” she didn’t even look up from her desk. I growled at Liam and went back to my homework.

“I hate you so much right now,” I hissed at his head.

“Mr. Foxx, Miss Srilon, and Miss Ivy you can join Mr. Martain and Miss Warren today.”

She wrote down the names onto a pink slip of paper, when the bell rang. Free from her we ran out of the room as fast as we can.

Heading to the media center I wanted to know if I had lunch this period or 5b. A couple of names stood out to me like, my old best friend, a few guys that I have hung out with once or twice and my name at the bottom.

5b lunch sucked. There’s a set of rules that wasn’t in the handouts for new students here but there’s only three of them.

1. Find a table and save your chair.
2. Get in line ASAP. It’ often that the lines run out of food before you can get some.
3. Meet up with your friends

I walked to the back where the good plush chairs are and took up one of the two. I love these chairs because you sink down where it’s almost like getting eaten my pushiness.

I pulled out a book and began to turn the page when the chair in front of me is pulled out. I looked up and took her in.

Her hair was the color of snow and had a light blue under side. Her bangs hung down over her eyes and hid amber eyes. There was an assortment of necklaces around her neck, including a shoe string and a dog chain with a gold ring with a onyx oval gem. Her shirt was a black v neck with a white and blue corset over it.

She plopped a sketch pad on the table and then sat a rat on top of it. I dog eared the page and closed the book placing it down cover down.

“Hello, this is Sir Benvolio,” she pointed down at the white rat with a dye job. Yes the rat had little spots of blue fur.

“I’m Adrianna but you can call me Addy,” she continued petting her rat in a loving manner. As she petted him, her bracelets along with her wrist cuffs clanked as they hit the table. They hid a black marking o the inside of her arm.

“What’s your tattoo,” I asked. She smiled and lifted her bracelets to show me. It was a triangle interlocking with a circle that had thorns wrapped around it. There was also a dash in the center of the triangle.

“It’s the therian symbol,” she stated proudly. I nodded and began to speak, “Cool, I’m-“

“Is that a pet, Miss Estrara?”

We both looked up and saw Mr. Key with his arms crossed over his sweater vest. It was a rhetorical question as he wrote out a pink slip and handed the yellow side to Addy.

“Detention, wow didn’t think it was possible on the first day,” I smiled.

“Yeah Loveless gave it out to like five kids last period,”

“Yeah, well Loveless is love less, Who all got it?”

“Liam Martain, some guy with the last name of Foxx, a new kid and a red head named Axrian, and myself.”

“Sounds eventful. Wait, Foxx as in Cameron Foxx?”

I shrugged and she went on, “Blond hair, blue eyes,” I nodded and she face palmed. She

looked at Sir Benvolio and asked him, “Why did it have to be him.”

“What’s wrong with him,” I asked her, she looked up and muttered something. It was masked by a bell. It wasn’t out bell, so I just nodded and we didn’t talk after that.

The right bell rang and I grabbed all my stuff and left for lunch. I wasn’t looking where I was going I was trying to put my book into my bag when I ran into someone.

“Shit I’m sorry,” I looked up at the person. It was my closet friend, Zack.

He laughed then tucked me under his arm, “No it’s cool, Eevee.”

“So where you sitting at lil’ Eevee,” Zack asked

“Like I know,” I muttered as we entered the room filling up with hungry students.

“AW, you can sit with myself and Blake outside,” I nodded and we just went in to line.

“I don’t know, I mean doesn’t Tyler have this lunch to.”

“Yeah so. Look I know that he’s not the nicest to you but gotta admit that he’s nicer to you than Liam is,” I rolled my eyes because it was true.

I took a Styrofoam tray and placed it on the hard plastic one with the school’s mascot and the high schools name around it. I stepped up to the lunch lady who had a nasally voice and called everybody hun.

After I paid, Zack came up behind me and led me outside. The outside setting area was right next to the school garden that was taken care of by the life skills class. It also looks out to the elementary teacher parking the abandon soccer fields as well as the 3rd-5th school.

I sat down and Zack sat down in front of me. A few seconds later Tyler came out and sat to the right of me.

“Hey Hey, Zack-poo and Eevee-Lyn.”

“Wha’ up Ty,” Zack smiled nodding at his male friend.

“Hi Tyler,” I smiled slightly at him why eating some of my rubbery chicken.

“Here comes MY MAN! WHA UP LEO!”

I looked to where Tyler was yelling at and sure enough Liam and Jo-Jo came walking out, Jo-Jo gripping on to Liam’s arm. He had his hat back, since we’re not allowed to have head wear inside the school.

“Oh why hello again, Evalyn,” as much I hate to say it, my name sounds so beautiful when Liam said it.

“Liam. Jo-Jo,” I smiled at her as she glared at me. Liam sat next to me and Jo-Jo was forced to sit next to Zack.

“Leo,” Jo-Jo said looking at him taking one of his fries and eating one slowly.

“One sec, Jo-Jo,” he blew her off and kept his conversation with Tyler.

“So Eevee,” Zack said catching my attrition,” are you going to the party tonight at Liam’s?”

“Don’t know. I mean I would since all my buds are going to be there but tonight’s that benefit at my step-dads company,”

“Skip it,” Liam said.

“I would, but it’s sorta important that I go,” everyone nodded but Jo-Jo.

“I’ll be there Leo,” she leaned forward and showed off her cleavage.

“Yeah,” Liam smiled at her. I rolled my eyes at him. She bit her lip and nodded.

“Well I’m out before I throw up in my mouth,” I stood with my tray.

“Whoah hold on there,” Tyler stood. I stopped and faced him.

“You can’t waste all that food,” he said and I looked down at the tray. I handed it to him, “You can have it.”

I was inside about the time when Mr. Ballard dismissed everyone to go their lockers and what not. The bell rang and I went right to the media center.

Addy was already there, and Sir Benvolio was in a hamster ball rolling around on the table.

“Hey I never did get your name,” Addy smiled at me and I sat all my stuff down.

“Yeah Mr. Key cut me off. I’m Evalyn but call me Eevee.”

“Like the Pokḕmon,” she pointed at my shirt.

“Yeah I got it in first grade.”

“Really, I got my nickname in first grade to,” she laughed.

For the next twenty minutes I watching Addy color this really epic drawing, she had all shades of purple, blue, gray, white, and black well pretty much every color but yellow.

The rest of school was pretty boring, Mr. Wallace had us to start thinking about idles that we were going to use for our ink drawings, after we got warmed up doing shading and still life’s.

After that final bell rung I groaned and made my way to the office’s conference room. This was going to be fun…yeah more sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i got really happy to see that i had a subscriber.
i had more, like the last two periods but i edited it and didn't like it so i skipped to the best part.
I had the day off from school today and work so i'm done with this.
Leave a comment on how i did.