Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

Party isn't a Party

The benefit sucked. Let’s just put that right up front.
For starters my step-dad had me dance with some of his work friends sons, who all brought their girlfriend/wife/fiancé. So I mostly just stood around and talking with them. There was one guy who was alone, but he was a flaming homosexual. The two of us ended up hanging out for a few hours and even setting up a fake date to get our dads off our backs.

It was about midnight when we left.

Which meant that Liam’s party had just completely started.

It was Friday, so everyone I was friends with would be there, well not everyone. When I got home I changed back into my Pokémon shirt and purple skinnies.

“Stupid Liam and his stupid parties,” I grumbled leaving my place.

Liam’s aunt and uncle got custody of hi m way back when we were five. Back then Liam and I were pretty cool friends. I guess it’s my fault that he is how he is because I introduced him to Zack.
The three of us played tag neighborhood wide or have block water fights. It was us verses everybody else. That’s just how it was until middle school.

That’s when Blake, Jo-Jo and her friends moved in. They all went to a different school, one of the private ones, and I guess that’s when everything between us began to grow apart.

Soon after Liam became cocky and everyone just started to brush it off, except me.

~~~~~~~~~


AtLiam’s all the lights were one and everyone who wasn’t invited was all over the front lawn and living room. They were dancing to the pulsing music, they were passed out on the lawn, others were out start gazing. Others still were makin’ everywhere when they could.

Waking into the house I made my way around before heading down into the basement.

I hate Liam.

I hate how Liam tries to be something he’s really not.

No, I hate Leo.

The basement was the teen hag out spot.

Since Liam’s Aunt and Uncle were gone a lot they bought a lot of nice things for him, like every game system know to teens, a 72” plasma screen with an amazing surround sound home theater hook up.

“EVALYN,” Tyler yelled standing up glompping me. I froze as he grabbed me and then dragged me over to the couch and pulled me practically on top of him.

“Am I a human shield right now,” I asked shifting away from Tyler.

“No,” Tyler said and pulled me closer to him, “Why would you think something like that.”

“Yes, yes you are,” Zack nodded

At this time Jo-Jo came walking down form up stars while saying something that no one was giving two shits about because they all went back to playing MW3.

“What’s going on down here?” I looked behind me at the new comers to see Cam and Mr. Poplar.

“Tyler and I are secretly married,” I lied nudging Tyler in the ribs, “Right Ty-Ty”

“Huh, Yeah sure. Whatever,” he muttered the last part

Blake paused the game and stood up, “You married Tyler. I thought we had something special,” Blake held his heart.

“Back off Bitch, this slut is mine,” Tyler said in a high pitched voice standing up as well.

“Only on the weekends,” I interjected.

“You’re in luck,” Zack looked at his watch, “It’s about one thirty,”

“Oh yeah,” Tyler pulled a Quagmire from Family Guy which made me giggle.

“Will you guys drop it,” Liam threw himself into one of the arm chairs.

“Let’s all play Mario Kart,” someone yelled and we began to hook up all the controllers. Jo-Jo, who couldn’t get anything out of Liam, went up stairs and no one cared.

For the rest of the night we just took turns playing the game sense we all couldn’t play at once.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short but i was in St.Marys the other night and bad still but here you go.