Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

Night Night

Every party I throw are on the long weekend when Aunt Jill and Uncle Justin are off on their anniversary week thing, or some shit like that. They’re just for show really, I don’t find fun in waking up the next morning and realizing that everything I did during my drunken partying is now on Facebook for my caretakers and future bosses to see…not my ideal of fun.

Just chilling out with my friends is though.

When I came down from my upstairs ‘let everyone know that I am here’ sweep I found my rainbow haired frenemie wrapped up in Tyler’s arms. I knew that he liked her but never would have seen it go this far.

“What’s going on down here?”

Cameron took a step forward.

“Tyler and I are secretly married,” she smiled up at the blond, “Right Ty-Ty”

“Huh, Yeah sure. Whatever,” he mumbled playing the videogame.

Blake paused the game and stood up, “You married Tyler. I thought we had something special,” Blake held his heart.

“Back off Bitch, this slut is mine,” Tyler said in a high pitched voice standing up as well.

“Only on the weekends,” Evalyn joked.

“You’re in luck,” Zack looked at his watch, “It’s about one thirty,”

“Oh yeah,” Tyler pulled a Quagmire.

“Will you guys drop it,” I sat down tired of their joke.

~~~~~~~Point of view change~~~~~~~


It was too early to go home.

But too late to stay up.

It’s funny how time works like that.

Around five am was when everyone was fading, like hardcore fading.

“Guys, lets,” Liam stumbled over to the door and pulled it open, pausing due to the fact that his eye lids were drooping, “come on lets,” he pointed up the stairs then just left. Blake pulled me up from the spot on the couch and we used each other for support.

No one ever stayed in Jill and Justin’s room, but there are only two usable guest rooms. All with a queen sized bed, pull out couch, and a 62” flat screen.

I fell more into Blake which jostled him into the wall.

“Sweepy,” I muttered sliding more into Blake. I was then lifted from the ground and sat down on a bed.

“G’night Eevee,” I looked up from half lidded eyes and smiled, “Night night Ty-Ty”
♠ ♠ ♠
AND THE PLOT THICKENS!!
alright if you leave a wonderful comment on anything related, unrelated...ect.
I will send you a seek of the next chapter.
I'm not going to really get more into his side her side for the next few parts just cause i hate re-writing parts and i bet you hate re-reading parts because this is SHORT!!
it's sorta just a filler to...