Status: DONE took for freaking ever.

He's Just My Frienemy.

Called in

“Hello?”

My voice echoed off the walls of the house, unanswered. My shoulders sagged as I kicked off my beat up all stars and climbed the stair case to my room. Nothing had changed in the past twelve hours since I left the cave I called a room.

My body fell into the pushiness of my bed, my eyes closed and took a deep breath in.

His sent was mixed with that of my room. I groaned and slid off my bed with my back against the spring box. Taking in a deep breath, I opened my eyes then exhaling it before standing to make my way to my dresser.

The blissful silence was cut into like a chainsaw on a sapling.

My cell phone shouted still, a glare being sent at it from me.

Then it stopped.

Then it started again.

Rolling my eyes I went to the out dated tech device.

“Hello Eevee here,”

“Hey,” a high voice called from the other end.

“Joshie? What the hell aren’t to working,”

Joshie or Josh was an under graduate that I work with down at a local café. It was a generic name, ‘Grandma’s
Kitchen’ but it was owned by a hardcore couple. Both amazing cooks.

“Yeah I am, but Kat is sick and called in do you think you could come in,” his voice trailed off.

“…Fine but I get to bring home any leftovers,”

“Deal! Bye Eevee” Josh hung up.

I sighed and went back to my dresser pulling out a random black skirt I got from Rue 21, a white tank and a black vest. Changing quickly, then pulling on a pair of slip resistance boots I jogged out to the car all the while re doing my hair.

The car was only meant to be used for work cases. They told me once that you care for things more when you buy them so I have to buy my own car and pay for insurance.

They want me to grow up unspoiled.

It's working.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like feed back.
Haha Grandma's Kitchen is based off the cafe i work at.
Josh is based off my fav co-worker and yes he really is gay.
Josh isn't nope
Oh and I have to finish a paper for school before i come back to this.