Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Starting Line

Black Veil Brides! Black Veil Brides!

I heard the fans going crazy. Chanting our name. It was just amazing how they support us. Doing a show out in Texas. The fans, we love them all. I met fans,from all different races, size, but they all had a big heart. Fans with scars on their arms and wrist. They come up and tell us that we save their life's with our music.

I grab the mic off the stand and pointed out to the huge crowd. Their fist in the air. Smiles on their faces. War paint on a good hand full on them. I told them that this was our last song and Fallen Angels begins to play.

*******

The concert was over. We all hung out back stage. I came back and saw Jixx and CC. Jack was laid out on the couch, head down. Ashley. Where was h- Someone bumped into my back. I have an awful balance system. I almost fell over until that person grab me by the waist. A pair of soft hands.

Someones else's soft hair in my face leaving a sweet smell of strawberries overflow the air. A soft minty voice spoke.

"Oops. I'm sorry Andy. Didn't see you there." He still had his arms around my waist. He'd let go. Inches away from blushing.

Every time i'm around him I get weak, I get butterflies. I have a really hard time not to blush when he's near by, let alone touches me. Especially when I see him. Ashley. I could never focus when he's around. I liked him. I felt my throat swell up.

I go out to sing my heart on the stage. Not just for the fans, but to get Ashley's attention.His long hair, girl like face.. The days when he wears that cowboy hat. When he smiles, I smile. I liked him. He's small body was just like mines. His small body was something I wanted. I felt myself get to deep into thoughts. My face felt hot...

I love him.

Jake ran over to me.

"Youuuuwhoo?! Andy! Are you there?" He said, waving his hand in front of me. I snapped out of it and return earth. I heard CC in the background.

"Haha! Your face is the color of a tomato!" He chuckled.

"You've been think about something too deep?" Jake said. " You want to talk about it or?" Jake asked. He's so nice. I gave him a light smile and said I was okay.

I lied.

I felt stress out knowing that I can't have Ashley. He's straight. And I'm. Well. I don't really know yet.Bisexu-No! Pansexual. I automatically had feelings for Ashley the first day I met him. Attracted to him. I'm surprised my whole band doesn't know I am pansexual. Well that's because I never told them.

You need to tell them one day. What if they don't except me? Pfft says the guy with the most make-up and wears earrings! I looked up and saw Ashley, leaned up against the wall. With his hands clutched in a tight fist and eyes on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meeeerrr :/ Do you like it so far?