Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Ashley...

-Ashley-

He looks so uncomfortable. Around others. Around me. He was always hyped though.

I felt my thought run off track.

His noise and lip ring fits perfect with his soft face. The way his lip ring pokes out off his bright pink lips. His laugh is contagious to me. His face lights up like a candle when he gets excited or happy. He was like a child. I remember when I first join this band. It's so awkward being around him. I'm so quite around him and everyone else. Just like Andy.

Jinxx. Jinxx was there for me. We made friends fast. Then I made friends with Sandra, Jake, and CC. Sandra left though. We still talk. I just had this very hard time becoming friends with Andy. He never say much. But I do remember this one time I had this stuff batman in my bag. He freaked out.

Swear, we had an two hour talk about all the movies and the comics. It was cute how he had this weird obsession over Batman. He even had Batmen tattoos. Other than that, it's so difficult come closer to him. Like, I want to be best frien-

I felt my throat get tight. Must be trusty. I saw Andy over there talking to Jake.

He had this expression on his face this time looked bothersome. He shot his head up at me. I just noticed how my hands was in a tight fist. Woah. I stretch out my fingers out, cracked them. What's wrong with you Ashley?

Andy stood there. I couldn't focus with him in the dim lights. My forehead burns. His hand in the other. He was trying to calm himself. I should go check on him. I lean off the wall and walk over towards him. He seen me move and panicked. He pat Jake on the back then ran off. Jake told him to wait up. They left the room.

Was he running from me? I ticked. I threw my fist at the wall with much force with my right hand. Everyone that was in the room at the time jump. Every time I want to talk to him he runs! Jinxx came over by me. My arms and hands was shaking violently.

"What's wrong Ashley? What's going on? You alright?" He was worried. Jinxx put his hand on my shoulder. I yanked my should from under it. What is wrong with me? I never felt so angry. At what? Had my eyes shut tight. I punch the wall again.

"Hey, Ashley. Come on. You can tell me what ever is wrong. Just calm down." Jinxx said. I heard Jake.

"Yo!? Ash-" Another voice came up behind me.

"Ash. Are you-" I turned around quickly. It was Andy. My heart scampered around. I mistakenly shove him out the way and walked out. Why did everyone cared for me. It's nothing. Jinxx came with me. Ow. I felt my heart pound in many directions. I was out in the hallway. Jinxx was next to me.

"Ashley. What is it that's bothering you? I've never seen you like this before. This is a first." I told him to leave me alone.

Alone.

I was the one who likes to be left alone. He told me to call him if I needed anything and walked away.

"I-I really don't know what's wrong. Short temper, maybe." I said to myself. Like I said, I've never felt so frustrated or angry and about nothing. My phone rang. The caller I.D said Sandra. I answered.

"Hello?" My voice cracked.

"Hey Man! Long time no see! I miss ya! Heard y'all was in Texas!" She said. She told me the she was a few minutes away from where I was. Nice. Maybe we could hang out so I get what ever it is on my mind. I calmed down and came back in the room. Everyone stared at me. I told them that i was off to see a friend. They said okay. Andy. Andy was at the far edge of the couch with his Dsi. Why didn't he say anything?

"Andy! Did you here me? I'm going to see a friend, okay?"

I said, loud enough for the spiders that hid in behind the walls. Why was you yelling at him like that? He pause his game. His eyes was slightly red and puffy in the corners.

"Yea. Yea. Sure Ashley. Just come back before the bus leave. We're signing in a Hotel for the night." As soon as I nodded, he focus back on his game. He sniffled. Whatever. I grab my draw string bag and left out to go meet up with Sandra.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo, Ashley! Touchy!