Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Help Them Out

Ashley-

How could he do that to me? Who knows what him at Matt was doing alone? Why would you care Ashley? Why do you even care. My eyes felt really heavy from when I was crying last night. I wasn't suppose to show my soft side to anyone.

I broke right in front of him. Jinxx came to check on me here and there. I was fine. Trying to push away the feelings was easy for me. But with Andy , it's like my feelings and my brain is at war. I sighed.

Andy. Andy Andy, Andy. It's like his name won't go away. Right now I no longer see him as a friend, but he is forming to becoming something more to me. My heart started to beat faster a little. Ashley, you're a guy.

Andy's a guy. These feelings you are having in out of control. I had to go to the bathroom. When I came out my bunk, I saw Andy passed out in the middle of the floor by the couch. He always seems to fall off. I just can't leave him there.

I walk over and pick him up and cradled him. He's so light. He muttered a cluster of words. They slurred. He was sleep talking. He smelled like his normal self. The smell of soap and olive oil. His hair was incredibly soft on my chest. I look down at him.

His lips....

Ashley, snap the fuck out of it! Andy snored. I put him in his bunk which was above mine. His arms slug of the bed. I grabbed his hand to put it back in. I found my hand in his. He still has war paint on it. I heard someone get back on the bus. I let go. But I wanted to hold on forever.

-Jinxx-

I sat out in the parking lot, just got off the phone with my girl. God, how I miss her. Jake back from Starbucks. He looks tried. That or it was cause he wasn't wearing make up.

"Morning Jake. How are you?"

"Nehhhah! I'm tried. I'm pretty sure we was suppose yo check in a hotel. Those beds in there are killing me!" He lend on the bus, like I did. I shrugged my shoulders. I really didn't have a problem with it. I slept like a baby.

"Yea. But Andy went running off with Matt last night. He came "Home" at 4 in the morning." I said. It was 1 pm. Maybe we should just check in to a hotel tonight.

"Yeah, speaking of Andy" Jake said. "They've been acting weird." I look up to him.

"They?" He plopped down on the sidewalk. I sat down with him.

"They, as in Ashley and Andy. You've noticed it to, right?" Yeah. I didn't but don't think I want to tell him what's been up with Ashley. I have no clue what's up with Andy. But he has been having these weird mood swings. Maybe he's tried. Before I could even tell Jake what's going on, he came out and told me about Andy.

"Maybe-Maybe Andy likes...Ashely.." It was quite.

"Well since you said that. Ashley confessed to me last night. He told me he likes him. And its weird"

"How is it weird? Love is love, man. If they like each other, than let it be." I punch him in the arm. He's so stupid.

"No! That's not what i meant. I mean that Ashley cried in front of me. He was hurt. Like he didn't want to be in 'Love' with him. Now what about Andy?" He rub his arm. I must had hit him hard enough.

"He never said anything to me. Yet. But the signs are clear. I just hugged him, you know. He looked like he needed it one." I can't stand seeing my brothers upset nor seeing them cry right in front of me. Small things like this can simply tear us all apart. I stood back up and help Jake up.

"Welp." I said, stretching. "Like go get these hotel rooms.

-Andy-

I raised up to stretched but my arm hit the ceiling of something. Oh my god! Please tell me I didn't get taller! I open my eyes. I was in my bunk. How did i get back in here? Jinxx was calling all of us to the front of the bus. I want to go back to sleep.

I got out and dragged my way to the front. I look out the window and saw we finally arrived at the hotel. How long was I sleep? Jinxx, Jake, and CC all was siting down. Ashley must be in the bathroom. Before I sat down Jinxx went right away and told me Ash and I was sharing a room. Sweet.

Wait a minute.

"We're sharing what together?!" I yelled. Jake told me to be quite. Oh why. Why! Why do Ash and I have to share a room. Ashley wal in the front of the bus. I did this weak wave to him and put my head down to stop myself form blushing.

His face, just one look and my face turn red fast. Jinxx now told him that we was sharing a room. I put my head back up to his reaction. I saw this evil stare Ash was giving Jinxx. Jinxx just flashed a smile and told all of us to get packing.

This is just the start Andy. You have to spend 3 days with him in the same room.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 days in a hotel room with Andy? Meeerr? ;P
And the point of view Patten is Ashley, Jinxx, then Andy