Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

I'm Trap

Funny how this all happen. Apparently Jinxx mix up the rooms signings. Not only do I have to share a room with Ashely, but a bed. Jake told me that they must had fucked up the requested they ask for. Wonderful. I had my duffel bag and Ashley had his. He wasn't bothered by none of this. So. One hotel room, one bed and no couch, What kind of set up is this? Ashley went in the room and didn't hesitate to put his clothes in the drawers.

"Yea. The three drawers on the right side are mines and the other three on the left is yours, okay? And we can share the make-up if you want. I think I bought too much." I scratch the back of my neck then pointed to the bed.

"And the bed?" Control yourself. Control the blood from rushing to your cheeks. I rub my face to shake it off. I look up at him. Then I saw it. Ash was the one who had blushed. It was very noticeable. I didn't say anything cause it wouldn't help me out either at all. He scampered

"Uh. We can share it Andy. It's a king size bed. I don't sleep that wild. You're the one with the long legs. Just try not to kick me in your sleep okay." The color in his face went back to normal. I got an message. My phone rang loud. I gave a glace at him. He shrugged his shoulders and went to the bathroom. Geez I guess he called the shower first. Mat texted me:

Heard you was in a hotel. The Embassy right?

I ask him how he knows. He told me that there was a huge crowd of people in the front. How? How did the fans know we was here. We was up on the 8th floor. I peaked out. Crowd? More like ocean. This always happen. But you got to love them. The support was every night, everyday, even days when we don't tour. I saw how the crowd of kids ran over to some guy getting ready to walk into the hotel. I got another text from Matt:

Help me?

I look back down out the window. I saw some guy waving at me. It was Matt. Ooo. I feel so bad for him. I called down my body guard to go help him out. Matt was inches away from crowd surfing his way to the doors. Ashley open the bathroom door.

"Andy. Sorry to ask this, but you get me some boxers out my top drawer?" His underwear? Be nice Andy. I said hold up. I went over to his side of the dresser and opened it. I was a little surprised what I found in there. Yes, underwear! But something else. He had this plush Batmen. The same one when I freaked out over a couple of years ago.

He still had it? Now I was confuse cause Ashley isn't really a fan of Batman. I grabbed a pair of black boxers, 90% all of his boxers are black. Before I could even hand it to him, he open the door all the way. Nothing but him in a small white towel around is waist. He held out his hand. I bit on my bottom lip and phase out. Oh my god! How many days do I have to tell myself to control my thoughts.

"Andy?" Ashley said, he waved his arm in my face. I came back.

"Oh. Yea. Towe-I mean, underwear." I handed it to him. He gave me a smirk and closed the door.

What did I just see. I've seen him shirtless thousands of time. So why am I getting all fuzzy when I see him with just the towel. That's just it. It was only a towel. Ah! This is bugging the shit out me. Why do I always fall for the ones I can't have! He's your friend. Let's stay that way.

There was a knock at the door. And now this is when i pray that it's not a ocean of fan girls at my door. I love them in all, but where's the privacy? I went up to the door. It was Matt. I open the door for him. The first thing he did was rush through and shut the door back. He was breathing heavy. I stared at him lost.

"Mr. Guard Man? Couldn't hold them back that long. So i had to take the stairs. And why the hell did you guys pick the eight floor?" He slide his back on the door so he could sit down. I came over to sit next to him. I laugh at him and gave him a sideways hug.

"You really need to cut your hair. It's like I'm hugging a freaking lion." Matt told me. I poked my bottom lip out and blew my hair out my face. I always felt myself when I was around him. I just never told him about my sexual orientation. I should tell him. Not today though. Maybe tomorrow. Ashley came out the bathroom Fresh out the shower.

His hair was damp and war paint free. He only had his shorts on. Shirtless. He's outcast tattoo is perfect for his body. Again, why was I in love with someone I can't have. Matt snapped his fingers in my face. I came back to reality. Ashley said hey to Matt. Matt waved back but the expression on his face was weird.

He made some type of face. Weird. Ashley went back to the bedroom. I heard his phone ring. Matt hit me on the back and told me to come down to the pool with him. I didn't bring swim trunks. Right when I thought that, Matt took off all his clothes instead of his black beater and his boxers.

"Ha! BOOM! Swim wear! Latest Matt Good outfit! Out now in stores everywhere. I did the same what he did and left out to go down to the pool.

Ashley-

He left the room. With Matt. I'm acting fake. That's not you Ashley. It kills me. It kills me to know he's going out, walking around with Matt. What is it that he saw in him that I don't have? And do you hear yourself now? You don't like guys. You like.... I like Sandra.

We've been hanging out like Matt and Andy does. If Matt can come and see Andy, Sandra can come see me. I called her up and told her to come here. She text back and said she'll be hear in a minute. She was right around the corner at the store.

Said she was coming to see me anyways. The door buzzed. That was fast. Sandra was at the door. She asked me if I wanted to go to the pool. I thought no but I said yes. Andy is down there. With him. He's probably just friends with him.

Or not. I don't know. I need to kind out. So that's why I said yes. Without hesitation we went down to the pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can you say "Shitty chapter"? Other than that, enjoy. :P