Status: I ***ed up. It's on hold for now, in the mean time, read the PREQUEL entitled, "The Reckless and The Brave". I'll fix this after it's finished!

Take a Breath, Don't It Sound So Easy?

Brand New Eyes

It was a cloudy day in WhereEverTheHellWeAre, Washington. The band was setting up the completely too small stage as safe as they could, but there was no way this was going to work easily.

"Well, since the stage is so small, I think we should just do an acoustic set." Rian says logically. With all the others nodding in agreement, Alex went back out to their bus to grab his guitar and make sure it was still in tune.

He strummed a few beautiful chords to make sure they were all ready for the set, but Alex didn't know Jasey was listening. As he sang bits and pieces of "Running From Lions", Jasey couldn't help but sing along as quietly as she could to herself, matching their voices in perfect harmony. Jasey was never much of a singer, but to sing with Alex just felt right.

Alex stopped singing, and made his way back into the club. Jasey waited until he was far enough away that it didn't look like she was following him. They took their separate paths, but caught eachothers eyes for a split second. There it was again. That shock of electricity. That feeling that started in your chest and spread to the pit of your stomach, that also crept up your throat in the form of a blush.

They both quickly looked away and went about their business. "Fine," Jasey thought to herself. She pledged to herself that she would make an effort to be normal with him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this was a shitty filler. I'm distracted and tired and I don't know why I wrote this. It's shit. Oh well, I'll make it work somehow. Sorry!