Status: I ***ed up. It's on hold for now, in the mean time, read the PREQUEL entitled, "The Reckless and The Brave". I'll fix this after it's finished!

Take a Breath, Don't It Sound So Easy?

Forget About It.

Jasey pushed her hair back in frustration as she tried to get her suitcase fully closed. She had done a little bit of shopping here and there while on the road, and now she had no more room. "Ugh!" She moans in frustration. "Someone give me a hand!" She yells to the back of the tour bus.

Alex heard Jasey's voice, and his first instinct was to spring up and help her. "Dude, Zack, go help her." He told the bassist.

"No. You're the one who wants her so bad," Zack retorts in a hushed whisper. "You go help her!"

Getting to his feet, Alex goes and socks him in the arm, quick but hard. Zack gave him a knowing look then pointed down to his muscles, indicating that he still could, at any point in time, kick his ass.

Knowing he wasn't kidding, Alex grudgingly got up to help Jasey.

~JASEY'S FULL POINT OF VIEW~

Alex came walking my way kind of hesitantly. He wiggled the zipper to try to close it all the way, but had the same problem I had.

"Sit on it." He says bluntly.

Caught off guard I reply, "Excuse me?", with wide eyes.

He gives me his devious smirk, "I meant on the suitcase..." His musical laugh strikes beautiful chords in my heart.

I don't want to feel this way about him. I just love music, and everything about him is...musical. I can't help it. His hair when it's perfectly messy...that smirk...those hands, and oh god those lips...

I found myself staring at his lips while I was sitting on my suitcase, and he was closing it still with some effort, biting his lip. I began to bite my own to keep my cool. When he was finished, I quickly jumped off and avioded looking at him at all costs. "Thanks." I mumble, and pad to the back of the bus where the guys are watching movies.

Taking a seat on a single chair, away from the guys--especially Alex--I try to tune out and watch the movie. My mind keeps drifting to Alex. God, I wanted to kiss him again. I wanted him to do...anything...to me. I don't want to want him, but I do. But Lord help me I will refrain the best I damn well can.

Speak of the devil, he walks into the room holding brownie mix and nutella. He gives me a look that says "Pretty please?" He puts on that extra pout and smoulders his eyes and I can't resist. I make the guys brownies.

Did I really just fall for that? Fuck. I need to get the hell over him. No way is this going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, again, short. Not so bueno. Having a bit of writers block. Help give me suggestions of what you might wanna see next? I've been trying to update a lot so I can let you know I actually want to continue with this story...but yeah feedback?