We Can Dance, but Can We Love

The Characters

Phoenix Hayes, twenty-year-old California native. The older of the two best friends, she is into surfing, skating, and dancing. Everything about her is just crazy, she has her own personal style and her own way of doing and handling things. She outspoken, opinionated, and tells it like it is type of girl. When she wants something she doesn't let anything or anyone get in her way. Her outlook on life is vivid and colorful; she's carefree and full of life. She doesn't regret the past and she just lives her life and is happy. She knows that life is short and you need to live it out more than ever.

Dallas Hazelwood, twenty-year-old Caucasian from Hawai’i. The younger of the two, into surfing, skating, drawing, and dancing. Although she is the youngest don’t underestimate her. She is strong, not only physically, but mentally as well. She is one of the funny one's of the group, but if you need to talk to someone, she is there in a heartbeat. No one ever, is allowed to say something derogatory about her friends. She is opinionated as well as happy-go-lucky. She is more of the glass half full, and each morning is a new beginning type of girl.

One Direction boys : Zayn Malik (20), Harry Styles (19), Liam Payne (21), Niall Horan (20), Louis Tomlinson (22)

Danielle Peazer (Liam’s Girlfriend) & Eleanor Calder (Louis’s Girlfriend)

Krystal Dickinson, twenty-year-old dancer. Loves to show off her boobs, and spread her legs. The slut of the dancers, sleeps her way to the top. Definition of a bitch.

Veronica Jennings, nineteen-year-old definition of a blonde bimbo. Krystal’s follower. She wants to be just like Krystal, ew. Dancer. Stupid. Sucks at comebacks.