Status: This story is finished!

Head on Collision

Chapter 10.

Once the party had finished and everyone had left, me, Alex and the guys stayed to help Rian tidy his house. We were all slightly drunk, but we managed to clean the whole house from top to bottom. Zack and Jack went to sleep on the floor, Rian went to his room and me and Alex had the spare bedroom.

Alex sweeped me up off of my feet and held me like a baby close to his chest. He took me upstairs, kissing me passionately and caressing my leg. He put me down just after we closed the bedroom door and pushed me up against the door.

He kissed me again and I parted my lips, allowing him to slip his tongue through the gap. I let out a small moan. I want him so bad. He slowly started stripping my clothes off, starting with my t-shirt. He slipped my trousers off as quick as the wind. His shirt was already off, so I unbuttoned his trousers and slid them to the floor. He kicked them off so perfectly. My bra fell to the ground as Alex unfastened it.

We was stood touching eacothers body, tracing the outline of each curve or ab. His body was the most precious thing I've ever seen, and it belongs to me.

He fingered at the elastic band on my sexy, lacy black nickers which made me want him even more. I couldn't hide it anymore.

"Take them off, Alex." I whispered in my most seducive voice ever. He did as he was told and pulled them down. I tugged his boxers off. He grinded against me, his boner pressing against the inside of my thigh. I let out another little moan.

I pushed him over to the bed, not wanting to wait any longer. We was both slighty drunk, and very, very horny.

He began fingering me to get me lubricated, although I was quite sure I was already lubricated anyway. I began tossing him off until he whispered, "Are you ready, beautiful?" "Ready as I'll ever be" I replied, flashing my flirty grin at him.

He placed himself on top of me after putting on a condom and as gently as he could, pushed himself inside me. I winced a little as it entered, then pleasure took over.

Alex started thrusting himself in and out at a steady rhythem, slowly picking up pace. I was screaming and moaning so much with pleasure I was surprised I didn't wake poor Rian up. I was so close to orgasming. As I reached it, I moaned his name. I was breathing heavily and Alex was panting.

"I'm so close, Lauren." He whispered, letting out a moan himself. After another five minutes, he reached his climax and came into the condom. He rode out his orgasm for as long as he possibly could, until he finally stopped and collapsed on top of me. He pulled out and took the condom off, tying it before chucking it in the bin. He went to the toilet and washed his hands.

Our heart rates had slowed back to normal pace and he laid down beside me, cuddling me.

"I love you, Alex." I breathed.
"I love you too, Lauren." He whispered back, planting another kiss on me.

I cuddled closer to him, both of us falling into a peaceful sleep. He is the warmest, cuddliest and most amazing boyfriend that I could ever ask for, and I really did love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know I said this story was finished but this just came into my head. It's my first attempt at a sex scene so excuse me if it's shitty haha.

It is finished now, definitely! (':

comment on what you think, pleasee? I'll love you forever if you do! If you don't, then I'll pee on everything you love. :P

Lauren xx