Status: Active

All The Small Things

Wishing Well

Sunday’s point of view

As we approached the guys with the group of selected fans, Tom smiled once more and started making his way towards me.
“Hey, my video-girlfriend!” He beamed.
“Hey…eh, you know, there’s a little problem—“
“We’ll do the scene last, is it okay?”
“No, wait, Tom, I don’t think I’ll be..kissing you” I blurted with fire burning my insides. How stupid I was! Melanie wasn’t even a good friend. Good friends don’t start shit.
His smile faded and he stared at me.
“Why?”
“Because…uh…can we talk…outside?”
He nodded and led me to some hall.
“So?”
“Well…one of my best friends thought it was unfair you’ve chosen me so the conflict almost started and I’m just that kind of person…I hate yelling and being angry at someone…so, I gave her my role” I said in one breath and looked up at Tom. His brown chocolate eyes hit mine. Is it just me or was there sadness in them? Stop it, Sunday.
He sighed and opened his mouth to say something, but stopped. Then he opened it again and mumbled, “But I liked kissing you…”
I blushed deep red because I wasn’t really a good kisser. And duh, Tom DeLonge liked the fucked up awkward crappy kiss we had yesterday?! Boom.
He spoke again, “I’ll see if…she’s…kissable.”
I laughed at his phrase and we went back to the set.
“So,” I said faking the happy voice, “Tom, this is Melanie”, making it clear she’s that one crappy friend.
Melanie made a sweet smile and a girly wink. Tom smiled back like a gentleman and whispered to me, “She’s good-looking and shit, but…you know…I’ll better kiss you, okay?”
He laughed when saying the last sentence and so did I. Everyone looked at us oddly and I just blurted out quietly to him: “Yep”
When everyone looked away again, I kept going, “I’m not sure she’ll be okay with it though…you know”
Tom sighed and made his way to Melanie, who blushed deeply.
“Hey…uh…so about the scene…I’m sorry but there are documents that fixed the fact that she”, he pointed at me, ”is going to take part so…I’m sorry to say that, but I can’t kiss you in the video. You’re pretty though” He said.
Melanie blushed even deeper and smiled. Now, since Tom DeLonge has called her ‘pretty’ she’s gonna shut up. I hope so.
Tom turned to me with his crooked smile and whispered, “So you’re still my video-girlfriend”
I let out a giggle and said, “I have a name you know”
“Sunday? Oh wait…Monday?”
I blushed again as the mushy feeling inside me was fucking unreal now. “Sunday” I said pointing at my t-shirt that said, ‘Sunday-Funday’.
“I’m sorry I didn’t remember, your name is weird…although it’s fucking hot” He nodded and I swear my face was brighter than a goddamn tomato right now.
Then the cameramen started shouting and separating the fans into groups. The whole thing went awesome, there were weird-ass people with big signs like “Blink me” or “Travis I’m pregnant”. There even were some naked dudes and a guy in a banana suit. We laughed a lot and the band did some super fun dance moves actually. We were in the dancing group too.
Now there was this most embarrassing and awkward scene. Fuck this. Now it wasn’t just me and Tom, the fucking cameramen and other guys were surrounding us. Screw them.
I could tell Tom was excited. He was by my side often and damn, this man drove me crazy, seriously. I couldn’t tell if he liked me or not and then there was me, now hopelessly in love with this guy. Boom.
After setting Mark with some chicks and some sauce that had to be poured on his bare chest, me and Tom entered the bus. Yes, they were filming in the real bus. I have no idea how the whole camera shit fitted in a small enough for a set front lounge but it didn’t even matter. Because I was sitting in front of Tom, totally clueless about how I’m supposed to act right now. Relax, Sunday.
“Aaand, action!” someone shouted and I flinched just to receive a smile and a wink from Tom. All The Small Things started to play in the background and the group in the front – Mark and co – started to act.
“What are we supposed to do?” I whispered to Tom as we were still just sitting in front of each other not knowing how to start and how to break the icy awkwardness.
“Hey you over here! You watch them and act! Take two, action!” The director of the scene yelled and I fought the urge to get up and kick his ass.
Tom and I both looked at each other apologetically and heard the song start again. We both leaned in closer to each other, Tom hugged me and…I think we got lost. Because we pulled apart to that annoying cameramen shouting at us:
“Stop! The take is over! We got it! Stop it! You too over there! The end of the scene!”
Tom and I blushed deeply realizing we were just fucking making out in front of a shitload of people and we didn’t even stop! Like, what the hell? I mean, I can understand myself, I was in love, but what about Tom, why didn’t he pull apart earlier? That’s a bummer.
Mark cleaned his sauced chest turning to us and wiggling his eyebrows. Tom shot him a death look and Mark just laughed and said something like, “talk ‘bout that later”.
We got up from the love seat and went to the main hall of the Airport, where my girls were waiting for me. Tom was by my side all the time. I don’t get it. His eyes were filled with apology or sadness or something that I can’t even describe…they were just anxious. Or maybe it’s just me and his eyes were just cute and that’s it. Amy, Melanie and April jumped up and down as we approached them and I gave them my Sunday Look so they’d shut the fuck up. The good thing was that there weren’t any fans around us as they were already gone. My girls now had to wait in the car too, because I think there was just another scene to shoot.
There was this scene on the beach that wasn’t a long drive away from here. Travis had a casting yesterday and that’s what it all was about – Travis and some girl (Jessica Jackson [A/N: That’s the real name of that girl from the video, go watch ‘making of…’ on YouTube]) had to roll in the sand kissing. That’s even more embarrassing than our stupid kiss with Tom in the bus. Mark had to play with the dog, Tom had to run with a ball like Britney Spears and all of them had to pose for the camera like some boysband.
“What a crappy deal I got!” Mark sighed looking at Travis and Jessica rolling in the sand.
“Travis always gets the chicks” Tom added and Skye (who was on the set too) and I laughed.
Skye and I had become awesome friends and it turned out she didn’t live too far away from me. We exchanged our phone numbers and contacts promising to go shopping together next time. Haha.
The shooting was soon over and we were driven back to the airport with Tom, Mark and Travis. Skye stayed with them and I had to go. I said my goodbyes to Mark, Tom and Travis, hugged Tom (yeah!) and made my way to the parking lot, not even dreaming about meeting Tom again in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
boom!