Fall

Fall

My sister has underestimated me. She's the queen bee, and I'm just a little nothing, scurrying around in the dirt.
She had no idea what I'm capable of.
I know all of her secrets, yet she knows nothing about mine. She foolishly talks out loud about her "subjects", she thinks I won't say anything...

Mom and Dad love her.
I hate her.

She has everything; Looks, friends...Popularity.
Heh.
Had everything.

Now its my turn. I deserve a chance, at least for a little while. Its not like it's my fault. She shouldn't have shared so much with me.
Her ignorance will be her downfall.
Her first mistake?
Her diary. She keeps it in the same place where she keeps her "Hot Guy" list. A list of boys that she deems worthy of her presence.
The little slut.
She even listed, Lance Thomas...I've liked him for over 3 years and she just thinks that she can, take him?!

No. I can't go off the deep end now. Not yet.

Her diary is separated in sections. There's a family complaint section. A dirty secret section. And a 'friend' section.
I skim through the last section.
Apparently Hailee Micheal, Sabrina's best friend, is a slut. I'm sure she'd love to know about that.
Figuring out how is the issue at the moment.
Phone? No, that's been done already and its totally traceable.
Email? Hailee might be a hacker along with being a slut.
The school's blog? Now, that would be interesting.
And it would be untraceable to me. Everyone in our house knows that I wouldn't be caught dead using a computer. I'm more of the extreme environmentalist type.
And its not like other people don't have access to Sabrina's room.
There's Helga the maid, my dad's secretary, Adam the butler and our little brother Felix. Just last week Sabrina had called Felix a bed wetting freak, in front of all his friends. He would do anything to get her back.
A perfect scape goat.

* * * * * * *

Seeing my sister cry is the best thing in the world. But seeing her trying to convince her friends that she isn't a total bitch, is even better.

As soon as Hailee had seen the school blog, she had dashed out class and slammed her fist right into Sabrina's perfect little nose. She had then proceeded to tear off her 14k gold karat friendship bracelet off and threw it into my sister shocked face.
Oh, how sweet revenge is!

Of course there are some things, I need to do before I can claim my place as the new queen bee. Like repay Martin Kale for posting the diary on the blog site. The principal had suspended him and taken away two of his credits and now he has to take a summer course to get them back.

* * * * * * *

"Suck me bitch," Martin growled and pushed into my mouth forcefully.
I rolled my eyes and swirled my tongue around the head of his throbbing member.
Am I a hypocrite? No.
This is the price that I have to pay for revenge. Its not like I'll ever do it again.
I gagged as Martin began slamming his hips back and forth as he reached his climax. Thick strings of cum littered my face as he came and I stood up to go, clean it off.
"Where the fuck are you going?"
"I'm going to clean my face and leave." I stated simply
"Fuck no! I lost two credits, doing your dirty work! You're gonna give me a titty fuck!" he slurred, and grabbed for me.
I swung out of his reach and dashed out of his house, wiping my face vigorously.
As I crossed the street I didn't see the motorcycle heading towards me at a break neck speed.