Status: just a little too late

When nothing goes RIGHT... go LEFT

February 14

Today I thought it was going to be like every Valentine’s Day, you know with your friends hanging out and without a problem. But it wasn’t that way. Everyone so happy, couples all around school and I felt so alone, cause this is the only time of year that guys show girls how much they love/like them. But for me it wasn’t an ordinary day of school or an ordinary Valentine’s Day. Today was the day that I wish that would NEVER existed?

I don’t want trouble with anyone, I just saw him today and I dint expected him to buy me chocolates or anything like that. I just wanted the truth, but I guess I was wrong with everything I dreamed and wished. I heard the song of Taylor Swift “Todays a fairytale” and I was like “no it isn’t, it’s a disaster” I just wish to never fall in love with IDIOTS that don’t see what can hurt you or tell you or show you or I don’t know just be REAL MEN. That’s all girls dream, but that only exist on movies and stories...

They say that sometimes only cool and pretty girls are the once that always get love, But sometimes I think that’s stupid and that’s for now in high school because right now boys only wants popular, pretty, nice body (with that I mean like not fat at ALL) and that’s so DAMN stupid, they don’t know how much they’re hurting that special girl that had be waiting for him like FOREVER.

For me love is like, it doesn’t matter if she/he is fat, ugly, unpopular, shy, emo, whatever! The only thing that matters is what’s inside and sometimes people forget that…

“What’s the point?” I asked my best friend Amanda “what’s the whole point of Valentines if the one you’re waiting for doesn’t say ‘hi’ or anything like that?”

I was so frustrated that the only thing I could do it’s called her. And she did had a present from her lover boy. The only thing I could think of is like killing myself just to get that HURT out of me, but I thought about it but I’m just starting to live life... Real life. I was trying to think positive but my girl isn’t helping at all.

“Hey, Sisii called you later ok?” Sisii it’s how I called her (short for sister)

“Oh ok hon.” The called ended and damn I was better.

She really dint helped at all! I was more depressed by her with the “the day will come…………” I really don’t care!!! I want that day to be TODAY! Just when I thought I was better Max (the one I like) text me.

“Wow...what a surprise!” I told myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know.. a short chapter.. but this is going to get better.. i have it all written up.. but you guys have to read for me to see that you liked.. no hate comments please
..