Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

How It Started

" mommy where is daddy going?' asked the small girl.
" He is leaving because you're a monster and no one loves you!" said the mother, slapping the little girl.
As the child is throbbing with pain she feels warm tears coming down her face and says " I'm sorry mama! i didn't mean to!"
As her mother drags her into the house " I DON'T CARE!!! YOU UGLY CHILD!"
The mother slaps the small girl again and again, after thrusting all the hate she threw her daughter into a closet. The size was just big enough to fit her in, the smell was like dieing rats, it was so cold in the closet and it was pitch black. The little girl laid there sobbing not from the pain on her face and body but from what she had thought she did to her loving family that was.
As the days move forward the mother beat her daughter more and more, leaving the daughter with scars all over her body. In the closet were she was always put, she never talked and her tears never formed again. This child learn to obey her mother and to never trust another person again.
As a few years passed the child was blooming greatly, her grades were the best in the class she was friends with all of her classmates and she was loved by her teachers.
"Wanna go to the new story in town Hannah?" asked her friend.
"No, I'm sorry i have a lot of studying to do and i have to help my mother" said Hannah, with a warm smile on her face that can melt a chocolate bar.
"Ok! maybe next time" said her friend.
As Hannah walks home she sees a puppy that is left in a box. She picks up the dog and pets it, she starts to walk.
" Aren't you so cute? Do you want a home little guy?" asked Hannah.
the dog barks with eagerness, while the dog is licking Hannah with joy and happiness, his tail wagging back and forth. then the dog was quiet, fear in his eyes starts to form. they were not in the bright sunny street anymore, the were now in a dark and gloomy area were very few people knew. In the reflection of the dogs eyes you can see Hannah, her eyes were different they weren't her happy blue eyes but a dark and scary black color. The dog struggled to get free but Hannah's grip was strong, and her hands grabbed around the dogs neck, she tighten the grip second by second. As the dog is whimpering with pain and kicking to try to get free, Hannah snaps the dogs neck. she lets out a sigh of relief and starts to walk home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this was just a little chapter to see if it was good enough to continue. If you think I should please tell me. I have never done this before so please be nice.