Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

Kanto's reaction

Hannah wakes up; eyes wide to the sight of an unknown room, she slowly gets up and sees Livvy on the other side of the room and lets out a small sigh.
"Good morning" Said Hannah as she rubs her neck
"Morin" Says Livvy fondling through Hannah's stuff
"Good to see that you enjoy my stuff" Said Hannah sarcastically
Livvy pulls out the knife Hannah hid in her stuff, a smile spreads across both their faces.
"Didn't think you had blood lust anymore, sweetheart" Said Livvy
Hannah shrugs and slowly gets out of bed, she was dressed in lovely silk pajama, that would cost Hannah everything she owned and probably two or three nights.
"I don't remember changing" Said Hannah smirking
"Please, I would have you sleep in the shed outside but Kanto kept bugging me to change you" Said Lizzy throwing a pillow at her
"Good to know I'm loved by someone" Said Hannah throwing the pillow back at her
Livvy let Hannah change into some fresh clothes and they both went downstairs to eat breakfast, as they were going they argued about if Hannah looked like a hobo and if she should borrow Livvy's clothes. Once they hit the kitchen Hannah was laughing and so was Livvy till she saw a woman sitting at the table with her legs crossed and sipping on morning coffee by Kanto. She was slender and fairly white skin, her eyes the color blue just like Kanto's. Hannah knew just from looking at her that she is Livvy's mother, the woman looks up at Livvy and just looks past her and looks at Hannah; Hannah felt strange, like she was being examined for an experiment. The woman then looks away and continues sipping on her coffee, Kanto now looking at both Livvy and Hannah gives a weak smile and a look that says ' nice fucking timing dick face sister' and Livvy responses with a face of 'shut up pencil dick'.
"So Livvy I hear your doing very well in school" Said the woman
Livvy nods
"Is this your friend?"
Livvy nods
"I see well, I'm here to let Kanto know that his father in Japan has fallen ill, and so Kanto is going to be staying with us for now."
"I see" Said Livvy
The woman then finishes her coffee and gets up from the table, Kanto also gets up and hugs his mother and says his goodbyes. The woman then grabs her coat and starts for the door Hannah is blocking, Hannah quickly moves to the side the woman stops right in front of Hannah.
"I hear very good things about you" Says the woman without even a hint of a smile
"Thank you" Says Hannah with eye contact
The woman then leaves but whispers something to Hannah's ear before she is out the door, Hannah looks at the closing door with a shocked expression then shakes her head. Livvy is now sitting at the table fighting over a piece of toast that Kanto has on his plate. Hannah joins the lively group and after a loud and messy breakfast, Hannah is back in the room packing to go back 'home'. As she is packing she smiles at the thought of Kanto staying in America longer, and how they can spend more time together, then warms familiar arms wrap around Hannah's waist and a chin is placed on her head. She turns around and hugs Kanto; placing her head on his chest and they stood there for a few minutes.
"Why don't you just leave your mother? Come live here, it's better" Whispered Kanto
"I can't, even though I hate her. I should still take care of her, she is my mother" Said Hannah snuggling his chest
Kanto hugs Hannah tighter and lets out a sigh.
"You two need to get a room" Said Livvy popping out of nowhere
"We are in a room, hence the bed" Said Kanto pointing his head toward the bed
"Dang, at least use protection oh wait I forgot your Asian, she might as well be a virgin her whole life" Says Livvy giving a shrug
Kanto bolts after Livvy, and they end up chasing each other as Hannah packs the last remaining clothes. Kanto drives Hannah home kisses her goodbye and watches her open the door and leave, once Hannah enters the house all she hears is faint moaning and the walls shake.
She quickly walks to her room and before she can get into her room a man blocks her way, Hannah looks up and see's that this man is drunk and is walking around with nothing but underwear. Hannah starts to walk away but the man grabs holds of her hand and pushes her to the ground, Hannah falls really hard on her head and feels dizzy and loses her sight a little. The man starts to lick Hannah's neck and is pining her down to the ground, Hannah yells and kicks as much as she can but the man quiets her with his fist. The man ripping Hannah's clothes off, while Hannah starts to cry and call for Kanto, she closes her eyes and weeps. 'Crash' was the first thing Hannah heard, she lifts up her head and opens her eyes and see's the man knocked out and a hole with his imprint through Hannah's door. She looks behind her and see's Kanto with a pissed off face, he bolts to her room and starts to beat the living shit out of the man. I said the man was knocked out, Kanto knocked him back in and out again. Kanto started to beat him so hard the his hands started bleeding, Hannah rushed to him and held Kanto as he slowly stopped clobbering him.
"Pack your things, your staying at my place" Said Kanto with a mad voice
Hannah only did as she was told, once she was finished they road to the mansion in silence.