Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

Full Moon

As Hannah goes into the mansion, Livvy already has a room and gives Hannah a hug.
"We didn't talk the whole time..." Says Hannah looking at the ground
Livvy lifts up her chin, and smiles at Hannah.
"He's just worried about you, he really sucks at comforting" Livvy says
Kanto comes in with all her stuff and places them on the ground by the bed, he lifts up his head and looks at Hannah. He spots a hickey on her neck from where the man was having his way with her, a rage fills Kanto. He storms out of Hannah's room and starts running down the hall, once he finally feels out of breath he punches a hole through the wall. Meanwhile Hannah is back in the room trying not to cry because she thought she has done something wrong, Livvy went to chase after Kanto. Once she caught up to him, she saw him in a crouched position. She slowly lifts Kanto up, and looks into his eyes she places a hand on his cheek that was wet from tears. Then with one foul swoop she sucker punches Kanto's face, Kanto shocked; fell on his butt.
"Stupid! Your crying? Go comfort Hannah right now!" Yell's Livvy
Kanto just looked at his sister and nodded and ran to Hannah's room, once he reaches Hannah's room he bursts in and looks for her. He doesn't see her anywhere and starts to run and check in his room and the kitchen, he checks Livvy's room and the living room, nowhere. He couldn't find her anywhere, frustrated he pounds the wall. Then a thought came to him, without a second thought he runs fast knocking down tables and furniture, also a few maids pasting by. He bursts into the garden looking around and yelling Hannah's name, he slowly reaches the place where they first met; he see's Hannah curled in a ball, asleep from crying to much. Kanto sighs and slowly sits down by her and places a hand on her soaked cheek.
"Your not good for my heart" Kanto whispers as he kisses Hannah.
Hannah wakes up, it's night time now and the full moon is high up in the sky. She looks out the window and looks at the moon, then she turns her head and see's Kanto closing the door and slowly taking off his shirt. Hannah stays quiet and just looks as her big eyes get wider, she see's Kanto's perfect skin and how his body is perfectly shaped. She bet with herself she could iron a shirt on his body, Hannah had to put a hand over her nose to make sure she didn't get a nose bleed and cursed herself for being so perverted. Kanto see's Hannah and smiles, he slowly reaches to her bed and slowly kisses her; his hand on her cheek and his body half over hers. His eyes open the whole time while kissing; he wanted to remember this, to remember her.Slowly kisses her closed eyes and touches her soft beautiful hair. He slowly kisses down her neck, and he reaches her hickey, he kisses it making it his, he places one had on her boob as the other is slowly touching her leg. He wants to remember it all before he never gets another chance. Slowly taking off her clothes the two had their first time together under the full moon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since I forgot to give credit, I have honorable mentioned my friends nice features in this story. (Thanks Hannah for letting me use you as a model for my story)