Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

The Sky Is Crying

It has been weeks since Hannah has killed something. She is so whacked that she has bitten off all of her finger nails, her eyes have dark circles around them and she carves pictures with her knife on her walls. She can't sleep at night she just stays in bed and looks at the walls. It I's 1 am now and Hannah is in bed with her big eyes wide open. She's mumbling something that no one can hear. Hannah has a knife in her hand right now and she is looking at it with glee.
"Hehehehe I feel pretty hungry right now....." mumbles Hannah
Hannah then climbs out her window her feet touches the wet soft grass, as she walks the grass tickles her. Hannah looks around the neighborhood with big lusty eyes. She decides to go to the park, shes walking around like a drunk girl after prom. There's hate in her eyes with a hint of crazy. A smile on her face that would make clowns cry out of fright. She spots a squirrels hole in a tree. She reaches in and grabs one by it's tail. The squirrel freaks out and scratches and bites Hannah's arm and hand. She just looks at it like how a wolf looks at a lamb. Her eyes getting bigger and darker. Her hunger to kill this creature increases by the second.
"hmm....too tender.." Said Hannah
As she said that she starts to pound the squirrel on the ground harder and harder each time. You can hear the bones of the squirrel breaking with each pounding. After bundles of smashing she pulls the almost dead squirrel to eye level. She just looks at it with eyes that can't be read. She then falls to her knees and lies the creature down on the soft green grass.
" I'm sorry you have to suffer...." Said Hannah in a soft voice
She then stabs the knife into it's tail and runs it down to its head. The blood gushes out of it sliced body. Hannah's hands are drenched in blood, It then starts to rain. The Rain in now mixed with the blood, the color of the dark blood is lighted. Hannah just looks up at the dark sky her face and body are soaking wet.
Some say she was crying that night, but others say it was just the rain, Hannah ended up at the park for an hour. She decided she wanted to dig a grave for the little guy, After she dug a hole in the ground she put the squirrel in the hole and said these words
" I'm sorry you had to suffer this, please forgive me......I....I.....bye....."
She then buried the squirrel. As Hannah was walking home she looks up at the sky one more time and says
" The sky I's crying..."
That night Hannah slept better then she has in weeks but in the back of her head she knows she's going crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I just wanted to say that my chapters are coming more slowly now. Sorry :T
This story was also really hard to write because i couldn't think of something good enough.
Please comment on how you feel.