Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

Livvy's true colors

When Hannah reached her house, she saw that Livvy was on the stairs in-front of the house.
"What are you doing here?" asked Hannah
"I...I..just wanted to be with a friend" said Livvy shyly
Why the fuck does this happen to me?! thought Hannah.
"Sure lets walk and talk, it's easier that way" Hannah replied with a light smile
As the girls walked for about 5 minutes of non-talking, glances at each-other when the other was not looking and opening ones mouth but not saying anything. Hannah started the conversation "Soooo.....is this about the bully today at school?"
'.........y..yes..." Said Livvy very slowly and quietly
"Don't worry, the girl got what she deserves after school." Said Hannah in a darker sounding voice.
"W....what do you mean?" Asked Livvy in a sudden louder voice
'She fell down the stairs today after school, I didn't see what happened but I screamed when i saw her body not moving and blood everywhere" Said Hannah trying to sound terrified.
"Well.....is she Ok?" asked Livvy in a scared voice and her eyes big and getting teary
"I don't know...i believe the medic that told our teacher told me it was just an concussion." Said Hannah with a smile to relieve Livvy.I should have killed her thought Hannah in the back of her head.
"To bad" Said Livvy
Hannah's eyes got big and she stopped walking.
"What did you just say?" Asked Hannah
"I said to bad" Repeated Livvy in a cute voice that made a shiver go down Hannah's spine. Ugly people like her don't have the right to even touch people like you and me. They don't even have the right to look at us. Said Livvy in this proud and high voice that was the opposite of what she was like at school.
"So this is what your 're really like huh?" Said Hannah in this cold and hard voice and her eyes dead on to Livvy's.
Livvy just looks back at her's with a look non- readable, slowly she nods and a smirk crosses her face. Hannah just looks at her and slowly like a hanger pulling one side of her face, Hannah smiles like Livvy does. They then continued to walk slowly around again.
"So how did you know?" Asked Hannah
"How did I know you where like me? Easy! when you were alone in class and when everyone was in a group, I didn't think you weren't popular, i mean you're the class pres. Also the teachers trust you completely and when someone had trouble they came to you." Said Livvy cracking a smile
"So a lot of people are like that" Said Hannah in an annoyed voice
"True but most people like that don't give death stares and most people would be afraid of the bullies in school. That gives two possible solutions. One: you're working with the bullies in the school to seem like you're a better student and classmate. Or you're an idiot that saves people and stands up for people you don't even know, which are only in movies. I thought that it was the first one to tell the truth, but then i heard what they said to you and what you said to them when they left, I was just outside the door. I'm lucky those retards didn't see me." Said Livvy in an over confident voice.
"well i guess i meet all sorts of people that bug the fuck out of me today don't i? Said Hannah with a a voice that sounds angry and annoyed at the same time.
" Really I'm surprised! to think the person that is loved by most of the school, the most beautiful girl, and the one with the best grades, would be psychotic! This is like a very bad written book!" Said Livvy while dancing around.
"Shut the fuck up bitch or i will give you a fucking concussion too!" Said Hannah pissed off.
" Ah i thought that was you, so I'm guessing you killed before?" Said Livvy in a cute voice and a smile.
"Just animals, what about you?" Asked Hannah.
"eh I killed my babysitter" Said Livvy in a vice like it didn't matter.
"Why?" Said Hannah like she wasn't surprised.
" Well my mom was always at work and i got this ass-whole as for a babysitter. She would always hit me and cuss at me and shit like that. She would even lock me in the basement for the whole day. My mom wouldn't listen to me, so i finally had enough and i slit my babysitters throat. Hahahahaha the look on her face when i did it was priceless." Livvy said with this smile that can't be described.
"Hmm.....nice way to kill her" Said Hannah that seemed to have enjoyed the story.
"So why didn't you kill the bitch at school? you seem like you could do it" Said Livvy.
"I only want to kill one person and one person only" Said Hannah really really cold and her eyes turning dark.
"And that issssss?????" Said Livvy.
"My mother"
♠ ♠ ♠
no killing in this chapter. i was trying to go for a kill every chapter but this is a good chapter that describes whats going to happen. i hope you like it.