Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

Livvy's Story

The morning has come, light creeps in Hannah's room slowly as the sun rises. Hannah then drags herself out of her bed and starts her day. After brushing her teeth, washing her face, brushing her hair and clothing herself, she grabs her bag and starts to go down stairs to make her lunch.
Out of no where her mother comes out and yells,
"Why the fuck are you making so much noise in the morning, you bitch!"
As Hannah stops walking toward the kitchen she turns and says,
"I'm so"
Then before she could finish, her mother back-slaps her face.
"BITCH!" Yell's the mother as she starts to hit Hannah repeatably on the face.
Hannah just stood there getting hit by her mother, each hit harder then the last. This lasted for about 5 minutes, her mother finally lost interest of hitting Hannah and went back to her room, Hannah's face is bruised and blood came down her nose.
"Damn now i can't even make a lunch today" Said Hannah to herself.
She then starts for the door, when she opened it, to her surprise she saw Livvy sitting at the door step in-front of her.
"Why the hell are you here?" Asked Hannah in a rather irritated, mean voice.
"Is this how you treat a loving friend, that came all the way here just to walk with you to school?" Said Livvy in a cute and sarcastic voice.
Hannah then ignores her and starts to walk toward the school.
"Hey, I heard what happened in there" Said Livvy
Hannah stays quiet while she waits for Livvy to finish.
" Yea, harsh mother you go there....your face Ok?" asked Livvy
"It's fine, I'm used to it by now. I mean she does hit me everyday since I was a little girl." Said Hannah while she whips the blood away with her jacket.
Livvy stays silent for a long time, which freaked Hannah out.
" Hey how about you come over to my house today?" Asked Livvy
Hannah just looks at her with a " What the fuck" expression on her face, while Livvy looks back at her with a warm smile.
"No...I'm good, and you don't have to act like you're my friend out-side of school" Said Hannah in a hesitant voice.
"How come? Today is the last day of school and it's not like you have sooooooo much stuff to do over summer vacation" Said Livvy
Hannah was quiet for the whole time they walked to school, when they got to the front doors she answered.
"Fine....I will go to your house.." Said Hannah in a voice that was like a whisper.
The school day went fast, the lockers were being cleaned and hugs were passed around and some of the girl were crying. The teachers telling how great and respectful Hannah was, and that they were going to miss her during the summer, and how they can't wait to see her next year. Hannah was annoyed on how much one person can take this much shit on the last day of school, she had to say goodbye to almost everyone in the high -school, some of the girls wouldn't let go of her and some of the boys were even confessing there love to her, of course she rejected them. When the time came, Hannah and Livvy where walking to Livvy's house, Hannah was to tired, to even make a discussed faces at Livvy when she talked.
"So when you get to my place you can relax, my mom is on a trip and I don't have a dad. My little brother is there, but he's only staying for about 2 months." Said Livvy
Hanna was quiet.
"Are you carious about my story?" Asked Livvy.
"No....I mean yes.....but do I really have the right to ask to hear your story? When I haven't told mine to you yet. ' Said Hannah in a lonely, pained voice.
"It's fine. Tell me when your ready, I feel like I can trust you enough, for you to understand my pain." Said Livvy in the same tone of voice.
"My family was always a rich one, my mother is the main source of income, ever since I was a child my family was a happy one. My mother would play with me and my father would tell jokes and tuck me in at night, to feel safe. We would eat breakfast together, and every Tuesday night we would have karaoke night but then one day... my father was driving me to my piano lessons, we were singing a song and laughing. Then all I remembered was a honk and then boom.....I woke up 2 days after in a hospital bed....My mother was there looking at me, with.....with these eyes..like...like...I killed....my ....father...like...I..was...a...monster' Said Livvy starting to tear up and stuttered.
"I was in rehab for 2 years...My mother visited me a few times but she never talked to me or even hugged me.She just looked at me and every-time she did I could see the pain and sadness in her eyes. I don't think she was afraid of me, it was more like a hate feeling.....she just saw my father in me, in my eyes and when I smiled. Then when i was about 10 years old my mom got me a babysitter, like I told you before, she was nuts and I killed her, that night my mom came home and saw what happened. She didn't even care... I found out i could get away with killing people or other things, but after awhile it got boring.....My blood lust was gone. For my 12 birthday my mother told me out of nowhere that she had another child. She told me after my father died she slept with a man in Japan to fill her sorrow, when she was on her trip. She ended up getting pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy when i was in rehab. My mother told me about him, now that i think about it.....that was the only time she ever talked to me after the accident." Said Livvy in a sad voice." Well I guess I should be hating my little brother but I couldn't...He was different...He understood me like you do. He didn't say "I'm sorry" like everyone else did, he didn't give a pity look and he didn't try to change me or give me fake, happiness crap speech. He was just there....and for some reason it comforted me... And now every-time I see my mother I can see the hate and loneliness in her eyes, she won't even say hello to me when we pass each other in the hall" Livvy said finishing her story.
"That's a sad story, you have" Said Hannah in a gloomy voice.
Livvy giggles,
"Is that really all you can say, not even a tear?" Asked Livvy in a happier voice.
"Shut up bitch! Nothing can make me cry!" Said Hannah in a friendly way.
They arrived at Livvy's house, Hannah's eyes got bigger then her already big ass eyes.
"You live in a mansion! You bitch why didn't you tell me?!" Said Hannah her voice louder then she expected.
"Hahahaha, hey not every-one is dirt poor like you! " Said Livvy in a happy voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to make Livvy's story sadder but it seems like it didn't happen, sorry. :C