Status: I'm really not the best for grammer, but if you wait i will improve soon! Pinky Promises!

Love You With My Knife

Kanto

Hannah and Livvy are now in-front of Livvy's mansion. They started for the gate that separated the mansion from other houses. As Hannah walked, her legs weak form all the excitement of being in an other persons house. See Hannah loved to distance herself from other people, so whenever a "friend" would ask Hannah to spend the night, she would refuse. Plus being in a big ass house like this one, would make any poor girl over happy.
"So you like the place?" Asked Livvy with a snicker.
"Shut- up bitch! I love it! " Said Hannah in a awed voice.
" Are you hungry? I can ask them to bring us some snacks." Said Livvy.
"Them as in who?" Asked Hannah.
"The maids stupid!" Said Livvy in a giggle.
Hannah just give her the look of "I'm going to kick your fucking ass!"
They then went up toward Livvy's room, the maids brought the snacks that consist of: soda, chips, sandwiches, and fruit. While Livvy was talking about stuff, Hannah was stuffing her face with all the food, she even chocked on a grape and of course Livvy laughed her ass off when Hannah was choking. Hannah ended up staying at Livvy's place longer then she expected, but she was happy that she finally felt like a real kid. Hannah was given a tour of the mansion by Livvy, somehow Hannah got lost, and she kept wondering around every corner to see if she could get back to Livvy's room, but instead got lost even more.
"FUCKKKKK!!!!!" yelled Hannah irritated.
She then walks around, taking about 10 different turns she then somehow ended up in this room...It was more like a inside garden, there were tree's, bushes and grass. There were animals and bugs inside the giant garden. While Hannah was mesmerized by all this rich, fancy, beautiful scenery she heard a sound, she moves towards the sound after moving closer she could hear the sound clearly now. It was a Violin playing, the sound was amazing it felt like when you get punched by a happiness train. Hannah's legs moved by it's own, her mind was blank and after she realized her movements, she was standing in-front of the person who was playing. He didn't seem to notice her, but Hannah for some reason couldn't stop looking at him, he was beautiful, his hair was black like a crows feathers, his skin was fear like a models, his built was nice, like he wasn't weak but not to buff at the same time. Hannah was dazed on how perfect he was, his collar bone, his neck, his body shape, all of it was perfect. As the guy finished playing the song, he looked up and saw Hannah staring at him.
"Can i help you?"Asked the boy in a manly but sweet voice.
Hannah froze, she didn't know that she had been staring at him.
"I'm sorry... i got lost....and i heard you playing....you're wonderful." Said Hannah blushing a little.
All the while she said that, she thought "What the fuck am i doing? What am i saying!"
" Ahh....." Said the boy his whole face turning bright red.
"I'm sorry for saying something so strange" Said Hannah shyly.
"No! no it's fine! I like playing for people" Said the boy with a smile.
"So you live here? " Asked Hannah
"Ah yea kinda" Said the boy
"OH! your Livvy's brother! Said Hannah in a surprised voice.
"Oh! are you her friend?" Asked the boy in a very surprised voice.
"Yea, my name is Hannah and you are?" Asked Hannah
"My name is Kanto. I'm Half."
"Half Japanese...Your sister told me" Said Hannah interrupting Kanto.
"Ahh..."
"Yes? said Kanto smiling
"If I'm not a bother...can i hear you play that song again?" Asked Hannah
Kanto face has gone red
"sure, but it might not be very good" Said Kanto shyly.
Kanto then played the most beautiful song Hannah has ever heard, the music just sings to her it moves her like a puppet. Hannah ended falling asleep on the grass before the song could finish.
Kanto just looks at her, he then touches her face.
"Sister trusts you?" Said Kanto in a soft voice.
"Then you must be the one that saved her...."
Livvy then appear out of nowhere
"Yes, she is the one....she will be able to do the same for you" Said Livvy in a quiet voice.
"I can't wait" Said Kanto.
Hannah woke up the next morning in Livvy's room, but besides her was Kanto. Hannah let out a tinny scream.
Livvy came barging yelling
"What did he do?! I'll kill him!
Of course Hannah's clothes were messed up from sleeping and Kanto's clothes where coming undone. Don't mention he was grabbing on to her.
"You pervert!" Yelled Livvy as she started for Kanto and pummeled him.
Kanto ended up having a black eye, and it seems when Kanto was carrying Hannah to Livvy's room she wouldn't let go no matter how many times he tried to wake her up, so he decided to just sleep with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a boring scene where the stuff explains whats going to happen. It get better i promise!