Status: Hiatus.

Watching You

Breaking

Loki

I felt anger.

My frustration flooded within me as I knew that my maiden had been tainted by Thor’s hands. He had won again. He had earned something that I wished to obtain. How did he always get what I wanted? How did he always ended up at the top? What sickened me was the fact that he did not stop the advances when in the past he always told me that he would not get in the way of any relation I had with a woman. The betrayal I felt. He called himself my brother! Brothers did not do that to each other! I let my fists clenched as I sat in my lonesome cell, seething at the fact that my brother broke his word.

They better have been glad that I was locked in this Hell.

How dare they?!

She was mine to take, and only mine. Though I am glad that I have been the first to touch her soft skin, to kiss those soft lips, and to feel her body in all entirety. Now to think that Odinson touched her in the similar ways as I. It sickened me to no end.

When I had watched her from the depth of my mind, I knew she was thinking of something as she sat in her chambers at her vanity as she stared upon the reflective glass. I wanted her to see me last night, I wanted her to be with me. That was when I thought my wishes were coming true as I watched her change into her white satin dress that showed off the curves of her beautiful body. She looked simply breathtaking. I had fantasized her coming to my cell to surprise me and that I would take her as mine. My dreams were crushed as she went the opposite direction in the great halls of the palace to meet my brother.

Rage clouded me when I saw them kiss, and I simply stopped watching her. A shiver went through me, knowing well what they were doing. The feelings for Thor were evident if she went to his chambers in the middle of the night. That made my skin crawl. I laughed simply, this was humoring me. Did her love for me die so quickly if she had to sneak to his bedroom?

I glanced up towards the door, and a smug smirk crossed my features as I saw her when she unlocked the cell to enter. I did not budge, just keeping myself upon the bed I kept sitting on. She had changed into a pale purple dress that flowed elegantly to her ankles, complimenting her pale skin.

Oh, she looked beautiful.

But how dare she spend a night with another man?

I knew she was tainted. I knew she was evil, and here I thought differently of her. I thought of her as the sweetest being to roam Asgard. The fairest of all people. That image of her slowly melted away into the ground as it was nothing. In her wrongs, it would be hard to replace that elegant image of her.

“Loki...” she spoke quietly, giving me a nervous glance and that caused me to smirk more. “I have done something...”

“Save your breath,” I replied, standing from my bed to stand closer to her. She seemed to cower as she took a step back as I towered over her smaller frame, glancing down at her with calm eyes that I knew confused her. “Do you take me as a fool, Zenya? Have you forgotten that I can watch over you at any given moment in time?”

That was when I saw her breath hitched as she glanced up at me with scared eyes. Oh, she had better be frightened. My demeanor had been calm, but she knew that I was disgusted with her. “Bedding with my brother now? Tsk tsk, I thought of you as an angel,” I commented.

“I am sorry,” she whispered, casting her gaze to the ground. “I just cannot love someone that I am scared of, Loki. I... I do not know if I still love you.”

This angered me, and I clenched her chin in my grasp. A gasp escaped her lips as her gaze went back to mine. I spoke nothing as I stared into her eyes, letting my emotions tell her how I felt. Tears started to come forth in her eye, and I was proud. She understood the message I was sending her. The feeling of betrayal and anger surged through me. In the midst of my emotions, I still let my compassion be shown to her. My love for her had still been there, but angered by the fact that she was tainted.

To prove that I still loved her, I crashed my lips upon hers and a small sound escaped from her. Yes, I wanted her to submit to me and me only. Though the vile thoughts of my brother came to my mind, and I thought hard to cast those thoughts aside. I continued to kiss her, and her lips pressed back against mine. This was satisfying to me. She was submitting to me. Did she not know that she loved me now?

She submitted to me as she wrapped her arms around my neck, and I pushed her back against the metal bars. Only I knew how to please her. Not my brother, nor anyone else; only I. I was her first, and I will be her last. No one else would be able to take what was rightfully mine. She knew how to please me as well, and I would never trade her for anyone else. We were made for each other. My fire, and I was ice. She melted me.

“Loki,” she whispered as I kissed her jaw, moving my lips down to the soft skin of her neck. “Loki, please stop.”

My actions stopped as I looked up at her. I stared into her eyes, and I grew impatient. “Speak to me, my love,” I hissed, my eyes narrowed at her. She pushed me away, and I simply took a step back, holding my hands up to show her I meant no harm. “Are you going to continue being the pathetic little girl you are? Are you going to hide behind Thor and ask him to protect you? Are you-”

I was cut off as I was struck by her hand against my cheek. The slap catching me off guard, and I frowned. She struck me intentionally. Never has she done so. I looked up, seeing her retreat out of my cell. “You will pay for that,” I spoke and she locked the cell. So, she was my gatekeeper.

“You promised to never hurt me,” she stated, and backed up. “Emotionally or physically. I hate you for breaking your promise.” I watched as she walked away, not saying another word. Her footsteps echoed through the hall, and I grinned. I was breaking her slowly. She will bow down to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like getting into Loki's mind.
I think I like getting into an evil mindset for him. Haha.
Thank you for reading.
And thank you to the commenters! You guys truly keep me going.

Also I created a Tumblr where I will speak of different ideas, new story plans, ask and answer questions, and everything else for every story I have on Mibba.
http://creativeyuna.tumblr.com/

Please feel free to follow.