Status: Hiatus.

Watching You

Fighting On

My eyes fluttered open to stare at the ceiling of the building he placed me under his spell in. A groan escaped my lips as I slowly sat up, my hand going straight to my head as I slowly rose to my feet. My other hand loosely holding onto the whip that I used as a weapon that I fought Thor with. My eyes widened with the realization and my weapon fell to the ground. Loki had controlled me as his puppet when he had swore he would protect me. He lied to me. I never knew I was going to be one of the people he were to lie to. I could not think that his love for me had also been a lie.

My legs became weak, and I brought myself to sit down as I let these thoughts run through my head. There had been a war going on outside of this building and I kept myself thinking that Loki had been feeding me lies all along. “Damn you,” I cursed under my breath as I glanced up, and noticed something coming towards the building from an explosion that I could not explain. Though now I did not rise to my feet, I just sat there to see what had been flung into the building.

Loki started to stand up to get out of the rubble he was under, brushing off his clothes. He allowed himself to look back, knowing well that he sensed me here, and he smirked smugly. “Well, hello Zenya, I see that you are still here,” he started, walking towards me. “Are you enjoying this reign that I have over this realm?”

I laughed coldly at him, and I quickly covered my mouth. I have never laughed at him before in the life time we have been together. In a form I felt guilt, but then I knew it was the right thing. His gaze hardened, glaring at me as I did laugh some more. It felt right to laugh at the God of Mischief. However, my laughing ceased as I felt his grip on my throat, rising me to my feet. His hand clenched down on my throat and my breathing was slowly coming to a halt as he held me in mid air to glare at me.

“Do you mock me, my dear?” he questioned, and he smirked as I tried to pry his hand from my precious neck. My breathing was calm, or at least tried to keep it calm. “I can crush you,” he sneered.

My eyes began to tear as I helplessly tried to pry him off of me, but soon I gave up. “Loki...” I gasped when he let me fall to the ground, and I started to breathe heavily to try to capture the breath that left me moments prior. I coughed, staring down at the ground as I dared not to look at the man that I loved. “You promised not to hurt me,” I spoke softly, my eyes remained focused on the floor.

“You do not love me anymore,” he spoke as he kneeled in front of me. His hand went to my chin, grasping it lightly to have me look at him. “You lost faith in me, have you not?”

I quickly shook my head, reaching up to grab his hand when he moved his to rest on my cheek. “I have not lost faith, I just wondered where have my kinder Loki went? I have watched you from a young age, and I never thought you would come this far. I can help you get rid of this rage that you have within you. I want the Loki I once knew back.”

Loki removed his hand from mine as he stood to my feet, turning his back against me. “There is nothing that you can do,” he spoke softly, and soon went into a defensive stance in front of me when something crashed through the glass and landed before him. I looked around Loki to see Hulk standing there, towering over Loki as he let out a roar.

My eyes widened when Loki started to threaten Hulk, and I quickly went to my feet to stand in front of Loki. “Do not hurt him, Dr. Banner, please,” I pleaded, staring him in the eyes. His eyes were focused on me, but soon brought it upon Loki. I was going to step out before him, but he moved me aside to get to the God that I was trying to protect.

I winced when Hulk grabbed Loki, tossing him around like a rag doll as he hit him against the ground countless of times before leaving him there in shock. My eyes watched the whole scene as my hand was covering my mouth in my shock to see him go down that easily.

“Puny God,” I heard Hulk mutter before he started to walk away, and brought himself out of the tower.

Perhaps this would bring sense to Loki as he lied there looking dazed. I looked out of the building, seeing that the fight was still raging on. I had to help now, as I have done nothing to help in the battle thus far. I shook my head as I glanced at Loki, seeing how helpless he looked lying on the floor. “Learn something from this,” I spoke softly, hoping that he did hear me. I reached to grab my whip, coiling it around my arm as I made my way down to the battle field to help my allies.

Image


I could feel Loki’s hard gaze on us, and Thor even looked alarmed. Loki had still been possessive over me. I was his, and no one was allowed to touch what was his. I shook my head, and I looked to Thor as I placed my hand onto his forearm. He tore his gaze away from his brother to look at me, giving me a smile. “Do not worry about Loki’s gaze, he cannot do anything now,” I told him.

He gave me a slight smile, and excused himself to speak with the other Avengers. I glanced at Loki, seeing the fire that burned within his eyes. “I do not wish to give up on you, Loki, I hope you have learned your lesson,” I spoke, and brought myself to lean against the wall until the others were done doing what they had to do.

“We are going home soon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it. <3