The New Type Of Shape-Shifter

Kaz Tells All cont...

Chapter 8

the next day came and we then meet at the same place where we were yesterday once everyone got here i started from where i left off
"So Where was i?" I asked
"You are at the part where your waking up at hospital" said Paul
"oh yeah, once i came round i had the shock of my life..." I said to them in which Jared asked me
"Why was you shocked" while sitting next me
"well all i saw was my dad on top of me which made me panic and scream, in which a nurse came in, and was also shocked to find my dad on top of me...."

"Why was your dad on top of you?" asked Embry "You really want to know?" Amy asked Embry
"Is it really that bad?"
"YES IT IS!!" I shouted making the others start shaking
"Sorry, once he got off me I felt shaken but then he legged it out of the hospital in which i felt safe, that was when the nurse asked if i was OK? but all i said was that i was a bit shaken but she heard the lie in my voice which she gave me a look to say liar, so i asked her what day it was to change the subject and she feel for it , and to my shock she told me "You have been out for two and a half months and you have lost your life once and you did go into a come which you have just come out of" ..

"It was two days later when i woke up and saw both Amy who i didn't know her then and my - my -" I tried speaking but i couldn't get my words out as it choked me to tears "do you want me to take over?" asked Amy

"NO!"I shouted again making Seth jump out off where he was sitting that was when we all laughed that was when i could get my words out
"My uncle Mick in who i was very close too and who know everything what was happening to me, they both stayed with me and that was when i found out bits of what was going to happen to me as i was bitten by Dan, that something will change as i grow up. in which you lot now know. A had passed and it was only two weeks till my sixth birthday and my uncle took me to his place for me to stay which was fun but a week later my dad found out and made me come back home that was then i found out that my life was only going to get worse as he locked me in my bedroom which wasn't that big...."
"How long did he lock you up for?" Asked Sam
"I was locked up for a whole year with no food and water and now if I'm trapped in an area where i cant get out i get a flash back and all I think about is that its going to happen again, that's why I cant stay in areas where I'm locked up or trapped as you can ask Amy what happens when I do" I said looking at Amy as I said it every one else then did the same thing and looked at her as if waiting for her to speak.

"Well she get quite panicky and then gets so angry that her eyes don't even change colour, she just shifts into the black were-cat instead of the blue one and goes all mental until she can get out, but when you trapped both of us she had a hard time struggling to stay calm as once she goes mental she doesn't care and sometimes she doesn't know what she's doing, but she tried SO hard as we are like sisters and she doesn't want to hurt anyone" said Amy

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry doing that to you" said Sam with said eyes "that's OK everyone didn't know and you just wanting to know what was in your area, i understand" I said to Sam
"How did you get out alive?" asked Jared moving closer to me slowly
"He let me out, but a week before he did the same to me again what he did when i came round at hospital but with this i was too weak to move and too weak to get him off me, It was my seventh birthday, and the worst birthday as i found out that i had a sister, grrrr" I said which made everyone laugh
"Who is your sister?" asked Paul
"Her name is Katie, but you don't want anything to do with her she is trouble well she wasn't at first until i did something which you will find out as i go along" I said at the same time as the others got more interested in which i laughed.

"After seven months in hospital the nurses where surprised at how much i had already been though in my short life, been thrown down the stairs when i was two hours old, been in a coma, and had no food and water for a year, they where surprised that i was still alive, but i found out the reason why i was still alive that the animal in me was helping to survived, which amazed me, after those seven months went by, I lived at my uncles house for four months without my dad finding out but just as the fifth living there my dad got to find out and came round this was then my uncle knew everything about me and i knew a lot of what i had as Amy kept coming round telling more and more things i needed to know, and the reason why my uncle know was that i had already shifted seven times while Amy there."

"once my dad came rushing in the house looking for me, he found me out the back by the pond where i was always intrigued and interested in them, once my dad found me, he grabbed my arm and throw me to the back door of the house, in which I landed in the uncles arms, my dad shouted at me when I cuddled him like he was my dad, "GET OFF HIM HE IS NOT YOUR FARTHER, CAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE ME IT DOESN'T MEAN HE IS!!!, the reason why he said was that they where twins a good and evil sided twins, "NO! I shouted back at him, which made him worse as he grabbed my arm and palled me off him, "Get off me!" I had shouted at him again which i now wish i never did as my uncle shouted at him
"Let her go, as your hurting her!"
"No! Why should I?" Asked my dad in which my uncle said "She is your daughter, and your meant to care for her, not beat her up" my uncle said that just made my dad angry he then hit me SO hard that it knocked me out, once i came round i was glade that i wasn't facing the garden i was facing the wall in which i saw two shadows once was on the floor with the arms in the air trying to protect himself and the other was standing above the one on the floor punching him, what i heard next was not nice, that was when my dad stopped and i got up and went to my uncle"

"Uncle mick, Please, i love you" i said to him when i put him in my arms when i kneeled down to him "Kaz, Please that animal inside you is going to help you in the fu-t-u-r-e-...." my uncle struggled with that final word and with a jerk he took his last breath and died in my arms, which wouldn't be the last one as two years later i got boyfriend and he killed him while he was in my arms and again a year later"

"OMG! your dad is well evil" said Jared "Yeah he was, as he even stopped me from seeing her, but i found out that she shifted ten more times once he killed her first BF" said Amy

"Yh! he then started on my sister who became very close to me and he didn't like it and started beating her up, and it wasn't until a few months later i had just turned twelve that i was strong enough to kill someone myself and i just new i could do it so one late night i saw my dad walking on his own and he came across a young woman pushing a pram with a Young baby inside as i hid behind a bush watching he started talking to the woman and made a fuss of the baby which stated crying it was then my dad went to hit the baby and the woman screamed at him, which he hit her instead, so I ran out where i was hiding and straight to where my dad was"

"I told the woman to run away and go back home where she would be safe" she did what i said and I turned to face my dad which he had the biggest smirk on his face, so I smacked him which made him angry, so I ran into the woods where i knew i could have an advantage he ran after me into the woods where I wanted him I slowly climbed a tree where i knew he would go, as I walked passed the tree where I was looking around each tree and calling my name as he did, it was when I stopped just underneath me I jumped onto him at the same time as he looked up and his face was a picture as he saw what coming down onto him, but didn't have to react as after one bit to the neck and a crack he was dead"

"just as easy as that hey kaz" said Amy "It was too easy for my liking" I said with a laugh
"what happened then between you and your sister then?" asked Quil
"It was a year later and i was with my boyfriend in the woods by our favourite tree, and it was time to get back and as i got out of the woods i noticed alot of people and police at the house so asked a police officer what was going on and he had said that a woman has been murdered that was then I said i recognize the woman, he had looked at me confused, and my boyfriend then said to him "Its her mother", "oh right" it wasn't until five months later after police kept questioning me I was aloud back in the house and that's when i noticed my sisters things where gone and my boyfriend had started going out with her, two weeks before my birthday i had found where she lived she was nowhere to be seen so I went into her house as the front door was open to find my ex boyfriends on the floor in a pool of blood with all his insides around him, that was when Amy came in after following me"

"And after four weeks paced I called Amy as she lived here already, and asked for some help as i wanted to start a new life but not in England as i was shifting everyday as people kept hurting, and bulling me, so she asked if I could come here, in which I did"

"once had settled in, it didn't take long for someone to make me feel scared and it also didn't take long for someone to make me shift he-he" I said making everyone laugh.