Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter one-

"Dad can Jess have a sleep over?" McKenna Haner asked, pulling in her best-friend by the arm. 
"Bro, I've got a violin recital tomorrow."  she hissed motioning to the case hanging from her hand.
"Yeah, but it's at four." McKenna 
"I need to practice, and I don't think  with your family being rock and roll would like the screech of me playing all afternoon." Suzy stepped forward patting the teal haired girl on the back.
"I like classical, of course she can stay honey."  

Jess-
"Hey Kenna, Brian's coming over later!" Suzy yelled up the stairs, oh god no. I bet you want to know why I hate the dude? Well it's one of 5 reasons:
1. He hates Classical music,
2. He thinks DC are better than Marvel comics. Bad reason I know but DC... C'mon.
3. He likes to mock my accent. (I'm scottish)
4. He likes to grab my bottom allot, even though Im at least 10 years younger than him.
5. Finally, I simply can't stand him.
"Please try to be nice to him today Jess?" Mak said strumming the guitar on her lap,
"Fine" I replied taking my Stradivarius out of her case, she was my pride and joy and was actually given to me by the queen.
You see I'm kind of a child Violin prodigy and I'm planning on going to Juliard in the Autumn with Mak.
"But if he dares to try and touch my violin or mock my accent I will castrate him with my bow okay?" she just chuckled and continued to pick the rhythm to "Smells like team spirit" by Nirvana.
"Dude, hold it there."  I quickly waxed my bow and set her under my chin, resting my bow on the strings and placing my fingers in the correct placement. I kicked the bed in signal for her to begin. It was amazing.
"Can we go outside, it's really stuffy in here." I asked grabbing any piece of sheet music I could find.
"Yeah we can, if you take your crappy Marvel TShirt off and put on a DC one." 
I fucking hate her.

Brian
I walked into my dads house, waiting for Kenna's footsteps down the stairs.
"C'mon dude, we have Superman, Batman, The flash." I heard her say as two sets of footsteps came from the stair case. Then I heard it.
"We have Iron man, the Hulk, Captain America, Spiderman, the X-men... Need I go on? Just come to the Marvel side of life."  that Scottish accent that made me want to claw my ears off.
"Why cant you come to the DC side?" I chuckled and leant on the wall.
"Why can't you just accept it? Marvel is better."   Then they came into view. Purple and bright blue.
"Jess, just no."
"Jesus Christ your t-shirt is disgusting." I said pulling at the hem.
"Well issnt that Wizzard." Jess replied then She just walked into the yard and flipped me the bird, classy... Nice ass too.
"Bro, try and be nice." 
"Tell her."
"You are ten years older then her Gates." I looked to the kitchen and smiled seeing my dad sat there with a mug of coffee and his guitar on his lap.
"C'mon pops she's just as bad as I am." 
"No."
"C'mon."
"No!"
"Well you can tell that I'm loved around here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Jess' outfit.
I love my Violin.
Did I mention I play?
-Krystal<3
(1 comment)