Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter ten-

It was two AM. I was still sat there wide awake and tapping away to a beat in my head, slowly driving me insane.  Kenna was snoring. I could hear Brian pottering around in his room.  Jesus Christ my throat is dry, great no bottles left. I sighed and threw my legs off the bed, placing my sock clad feet on the plush carpet. I really hate getting up in the middle of night, I probably won't be able to get to sleep, she really does owe me now. I grumbled all the way down that dark stairs, into the dark living room then into the dark kitchen, where I padded to the fridge and opened the door and got out a bottle of water.  The cap clicked as I twisted the top off. I gulped down half the bottle as I walked to the back door. The night air was freezing against the skin exposed on my thighs from the sleep shorts and thigh high socks I wore to bed. Tonight the sky was beautiful... Contrasting against the waves pummelling the rocky shoreline.
"Thinking?" I jumped at the sound of Brian's voice. 
"Yup." I returned popping the "p" at the end. "Its a beautiful night." I sighed and bent forward, placing my elbows on the wooden fence surrounding the porch.
"It looks like any other night to me." Brian said from behind me making me flinch again.
"You don't see it?" I asked, raising the bottle back to my lips for another sip. 
"Nope." he said, his voice was closer this time. "How about you tell me?" his arms snook around my waist and pulled me into his chest. Weird. I gulped and nodded.
"Look at the sky." I whispered, pointing forward, he nodded and placed his chin on my shoulder and tightened his hold.  "It's not dark and black and without character. The black is, in fact deep blue. And over there: lighter blue and blowing through the blues and blackness the winds swirling through the air and then shining, burning, bursting through: the stars! And you see how they roar their light. Everywhere we look, the complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes." I grinned as the colours merged into each other and the moon came out from behind a cloud, Brian's hands rubbed over my hips, my own came to rest on top of his, stopping his movements. He turned me around in his arms and Locked them on the small of my back.
"Tell me more?" he chuckled nuzzling  my neck with his nose and breathing in deeply. I shivered and nodded again.
"The moon..." I whispered with a squeak as his lips came into view. 
"Mmmmhmmm... What about it Jessamine?" I gulped as he stared into my eyes, his deep brown orbs maintaining his cockiness. I looked down and bit my lip.
"It issn't White, it's sliver and grey and blue with tints of green and cream... Spiralling in the same path as the..." I was stopped by Brian's lips ghosting over my own, teasingly flicking his Tongue out onto my cheek. I moved my upper half backwards, bending away from him. 
"What's wrong?" he asked, rubbing up and down my back.
"Us." I gulped, looking down. "How old am I Brian?"
"Jess... That doesn't matter, we're having a good time..."
"Wrong, you're having a good time whilst I just look like the littlest slutbag to everyone and I can't do it anymore." 
"I make you feel good right?"
"Yes."
"Then why are you complaining?"
"I don't need a fuck right now, I need a boyfriend and I'm not gonna get that from you now am I?"
"You could..."
"Stop Brian. It's not like it meant anything,It was just sex... "
"1 month."
"What?"
"1 month."
"1 month what Brian?"
"Give me one month."
"One month to what?"
"To show you that I can be a good boyfriend, because if that's what you're worried about I can prove it..."
"I'm not worried about you being a good boyfriend Bri..."
"Then what's stopping us?"
"You're only doing this because you want me to keep fucking you."
"I like you." 
"No you don't."
"You wouldn't know, you're not me."
"Then stop, I'm not good, you can do so much better, so much prettier, so much skinnier, someone more stable and happy."
"I don't want them. You... You are the one that I can't get out of my fucking head and no it isn't just dirty thoughts." he stood back and took my hand, walking us down to the beach where he sunk down into the cold sand and pulled me down next to him.  "You see the way you love to look at the sky, I love to look at you. Believe or not but I'm a sucker for scottish gingers who bite their nails and chew on their lip when they're concentrating and I love a girl with a few freckles and a slight lisp which only comes out after shes done a really obnoxious snorty laugh that makes me smile. I especially like a girl who's so strong she could make a grown man cry in the hallway of his parents house with a story about her past."
"So you was eavesdropping!"
"Not the point... I really like you Jess, 2 months of amazing fucking and 2 years of burning hatred hath madest my headrest groweth for you-eth... Eth..." 
"What the fuck-eth?"
"I was trying to be all Shakespeary."
"Well stop its embarrassing."
"Like you could do better Mackintosh."
"I bet you twenty dollars I can do better."
"Make that twenty dollars and a date and you've got a deal." 
I grazed my teeth over my bottom lip and picked at my thumb nail, should I? Shouldn't I?
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY!
I deleted it on accident.
-Krystal<3