Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter eleven-

She got up and dusted the sand from her legs.
"My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun..." she said, taking a step towards me. "Coral is far more red than her lips' red,If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun."  her Scottish accent just made the words that bit sexier, she extended her dainty hand to me, pulling me up.
"If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head." Jess twirled her fingers in my hair and smiled.
"I have seen roses damask'd, red and white, But no such roses see I in her cheeks." she stroked over my cheekbone with her thumb.  "And in some perfumes is there more delight Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks." I placed my hands on her hips and dragged her to my chest, locking my hands at the top of her perfect ass.
"I love to hear her speak, yet well I know That music hath a far more pleasing sound; I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground: And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare. As any she belied with false compare. " I grinned and leaned forward, pressing my lips to hers in a small kiss that she returned.
"I think I win." she whispered, laying her head on my shoulder.
"Do I still get my month?" I asked, spreading my hands over her back.
"No... I think we should wait until I'm eighteen..."
"No,  why ca..."
"Let me finish... That will give us both time to know if it is what we want."  I looked up to her face just as she bit her lip. 
"Just give me tonight then... Please."  I returned, pulling her closer.
"I can't... Not tonight." I sighed and continued to hold her. 
"I just want to hold you a bit longer..." I whispered, tucking my head into her neck and breathing in her warm scent. I felt her sigh and her arms hook underneath my own and hands rest on my shoulders, pulling me closer to her now shivering frame.
"Cold?" I asked rubbing the cotton of her T-shirt hopefully giving her a bit of warmth. "Let's go inside." I pulled her legs around my waist and carried her back inside to the couch. Jess was silent and a small frown was on her face as she tucked her knees up to her chest.  I turned the TV on low and  searched Netflix for a movie I knew she'd be happy with. 
Thor 
"You hate Marvel..." she whispered stretching herself out on the sofa and opening her arms for me.  I grinned and placed my head on her chest.
"I know, but it's the least I can do to make you happy Jess." she sighed and ran her hands through my hair making me smile and close my eyes.
"It's only just started and I'm already gonna miss it." I whispered nuzzling into her neck. 
"I wouldn't mind a bit of Tom Hiddleston." she said quickly changing the subject. I knew she'd to that... I sighed to myself again and place my hands on her stomach, under her shirt, and rubbed her smooth stomach.
"Jesus; your hands are cold Bri." she chuckled, stroking through my hair. She massaged my scalp, it felt amazing... This was perfect,  too bad it wouldn't last.
"Come to think of it. I'd go gay for Hiddleston." Iooked up and saw her grin and lean down I met her her halfway and pecked her lips. 
"We can share... Every other day and alternate Sundays." I grabbed her hands and linked her fingers with mine, she was still cold. I switched our placements with ease. Her lying to the back of the sofa and with her head on my chest. I could feel her skin starting to warm up and she sighed, snuggling into my  side. We stayed silent just watching the colours blur into the others. 
"Why did you have to do this now you silly little man?" I combed my fingers through her curly blue hair. It was unbelievably soft and I could feel her relax. I closed my eyes as I stroked, pausing as I felt her move up my body. 
"Kiss me." she whispered, stroking over my cheekbone with her soft hand. I smiled and pulled her head to mine.  I relished in the feeling on Jess' plump, soft lips on my own. I could taste the coconut from her Chapstick as we moved our lips in sync.  You'll never know happiness until you've found a pair of lips you can kiss for the rest of your life. She ran her Tongue against my lips and I gladly granted her access. Our tongues swirled around and fought together until we needed to breathe. 
"I need to go to bed..." she whispered with a frown. I simply nodded and picked her up from the sofa. She buried her head into my chest and traced over where she knew my tattoo was.  
"Jessie, stay with me?" I asked, nuzzling my nose against her hair.
"What if Kenna needs me?" I smirked and walked her into my room.
"There is such thing as a baby monitor." I chuckled placing her in the middle of the bed. "Now, let's sleep." 
-
No POV One week later
"Im thinking we could go to Scotland then go to Spain for a few weeks..." McKenna said into her cell. She waited for a reply and smiled. 
"Yeah... Yeah. So we could stay at your grandmothers house? Then an all-inclusive villa hotel in Spain for two weeks?" she said into the phone, reclining onto her brother.
"Yeah... 3 more weeks and you're legal dude! When are we leaving? 2 weeks? I'll tell mom in a second. Alright love you. Bye Jess!" Brian chuckled  and hugged his sister tight.
"Aww... My little baby's growing up! Going all the way to Europe for three weeks! Remember, no boys, no alcohol, no drugs." he said, wiping a fake tear from under his eye.  "Same goes for Jess and you tell her that from me." Kenna laughed loudly and sat up, facing her brother on the large sofa that him and Jess inhabited just a week before.
"You and Jess don't get along, she won't take any advice from you! And besides, we aren't thick... I mean dumb." 
"Fair enough. Me and Jess are cool now, we talked on the beach last week." he returned with a smirk, inwardly beaming about his lite secret. 
"Awesome, I've gotta go in a few, me and Jess have a double date." 
"Double date? You and Jess... On a date... With two guys... Together?"  the blood boiled in his veins, how dare she after everything he told her?! Well then, if she was gonna date. So was he, but he wasn't make it private, he was gonna flaunt it in her face. Ladies beware... Synyster Gates is on the prowl and he isn't taking any prisoners.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gonna post this last night but Doctor who was on ;)
The next few chapters are gonna be in either Jess' or Kenna's POV then Kenna's and Jess' little Holiday :3
Thank you so much for the comments and the Recogmendations.
I love you all :3
Comment? (8 to 9?)
-Krystal<3