Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter twelve-

Kenna and Ben were practially fucking in the car ride back to my place, where they would, no doubt, get freaky.  We pulled up to my house and they both ran to the door, Kenna already opening the door with her key. 

Brian- Enjoying your date? I sure am enjoying mine. ;)
I sighed and closed my phone, he's been sending me texts like that all afternoon and night. I knew she was around 5ft, blonde hair, blue eyes and the most beautiful tanned complexion. I didn't even hold a candle to her.
"Trouble with Brian?" Harlow asked as we got out the car. I nodded stiffly and locked the car. 
"Well we can IM if you don't want Ken to hear." he whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist. I could see the small amount of tattoos he had taking up a small portion of his arms.
"Yeah." I smiled, god they reminded me of Brian.
-
Get-Har-L0w has logged in...
LittleJohnnyFrostbite has logged in...


H- So what's been happening babe? Xoxo

J- We've was sleeping together for 2 months and he told me he wanted to be with me, he was really romantic. Xoxo

H- Anything else xoxo

J- I told him no and that I wanted to wait until I was 18. Xoxo

H- There's a good girl ;) So why are you upset? Xoxo

J- I'm not upset or jealous before you start! He just keeps on texting me and shit with his dates and pictures of them. Xoxo

H- Awww babe! I'm sorry! Tbh I'm guessing he's a little bit jealous ;) xoxo

J- Over me? Puh-lease Har, I'm nothing compared to the chick he's probably banging now. :/ xoxo

H- You're beautiful baby girl! If I was straight... ;D xoxo

J- haha! Love you Harls xoxo

H- Love you too Jessie :3 xoxo

"Mmmmmmmm, Ben." Jesus Christ.
"Dude! Keep it down!" Harlow shouted up the stairs. 
"You want a drink?" I asked, walking to the kitchen. 
"What d'ya have?" he returned, wrapping his arms around my waist as I got the glasses from the cupboard. 
"Well I have Vodka, Jack D, Rum, Malibu, Tequila, southern comfort, Coke, Lemonade, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, water, flavoured water... Take your pick babe." I said with a giggle as he rubbed my hips. 
"Rum and Coke please." I poured the alcohol into the glass and filled the rest with the coke straight from the fridge. I did the same but with the Jack Daniels, my favourite vice. Harlow grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch. We put on a film and cuddled under a blanket. I watched as Robert Downey junior and Jude Law running around London solving crimes. Just as Sherlock popped up on the train in drag a creak on the stair case informed me that they were in fact done fucking in my guest room.
"Dude! I found a pair of boxers in your room!" McKenna shouted, lying on my couch with her head on my boobs.  Shit... Brian must of left them there...
"You fucked him in my room?" I said quickly changing the Subject.
"Yeah... Your bed's bigger!" she said with a giggle and a wink towards a smirking Ben. 
"Very comfortable Jess, nicely sprung too." Ben said cockily, Kenna swatted his chest and leant on his shoulder with a smile. His arms instantly wrapped around her, I smiled at my best-friend's happiness. The worst thing is... It made me miss Brian more. I know I shouldn't even feel like this, he's annoying, idiotic, goofy but ultimately an underlying sweetheart. 
"Jess? Jess... Jess! Someone's at the door!" Kenna shook my shoulder.
I groaned inwardly and told her to get it, downing the rest of my drink. 
"Jess... Brian wants to talk to you!" She said from the door. I heard a feminine giggle and cringed.
"Tell him to fuck off." I shouted, getting up and walking to the kitchen. Jesus Christ I hate this skirt. I pulled it down and grabbed the bottle of Jack from the counter.
"He said he isn't budging from the door step until you talk to him."
"Be my answering machine then Ken." 
"He said please, it's private."  I groaned and lifted myself up from Harlow and walked to the door.
"Yes Pal?" I said, leaning against the closed door.
"Walk with me for a bit?" Brian asked holding out his hand. 
"Why?" I raised an eyebrow and pulled my skirt down again.
"I know my sister and she's probably got her ear against the door."
"Good point." I said walking in front of him.  He caught up with my quickly  and laced his fingers between mine. I yanked my hand away from his and took off my heels as we reached the beach. 
"Where's your date" I asked crouching to pick up my shoes. 
"She went home, I wanted to talk to you... About us."
"Three weeks."
"I don't want to wait.. Three weeks Jessamine." 
"Well I do Brian!" 
"Why the hell not?!"
"Because if we get caught you could get charged with statuary rape for having relations with a minor and I really don't want you to be some  ! I really like you, don't you see that I'm doing this for you? How does your date compare to me? Long legged, blonde, big boobs, tanned, bright blue eyes and I'm just the awkwardly preportioned scottish girl in the corner that nobody wants. This is your free ticket out." I shouted, fading into a whisper at the end.
"I don't want a free ticket out, I want you." he pulled me into his warm chest and I tensed, it took all my strength to push him away. 
"Don't, you can do better." 
"No I fucking can't, why don't you understand me?" he walked up to me again and grabbed my arms.
"I do, but you need to find someone better... I mean it. I really fucking hate that I'm doing this but you need to forget about everything and move on. I like you Brian, truly. You've got to find someone pal."  I looked up and saw anger swirling in his eyes.
"Are you fucking him?" he seethed, brown eyes narrowing.
"Who?"
"Harlow, the fucking guy who you was all over back there." his jaw was stiff and I won't lie, he intimidated me.
"No! Anyway what is it to you if I was?" I retorted, squaring up to him.  "It is non of your god damn business pal, if I'm fucking a boy or not." I eventuated my words with a poke of his chest. 
"I don't believe you." I groaned and walked away, bending down to pick up my shoes.  "Get the fuck back here I'm not done talking to you Mackintosh!" he shouted as I hopped to get my heel on. 
"Fuck off ya wee prick!" I shouted practically running back to my front door.  My feet were killing by the time I got back to the house.  As soon as I stepped into the hall I knew the guys had gone home. The room was a mess and my car keys had gone. I groaned and started to tidy up. The cups, the odd plate, crumbs, shoes, Ken's extensions.
*Buzz Buzz*
Brian- I miss you baby, so much xx  Puh-lease its been five minutes! I ignored it and carried on hoovering the couch.
Brian- Please... Answer me, I need to talk to you. It's serious, I promise you it won't end up in a screaming match. Xx
Ignored it again and straightened the cushions. 
Brian- It's properly fucking serious I need to tell you something baby. Open the door? Xx
I sighed and went upstairs, I had to change into something more comfortable before facing him again.  I stripped myself of my clothes and make up, shoving on a pair of black and green striped pyjama bottoms and a black long sleeved t-shirt. I slipped my feet into my black slippers, leaning backwards to scrape my hair up into a messy bun.
A large pound on the door stop made me hurry down the stairs and yank the front door open. 
"What do you want? Because if it's not something good I'm blocking your number." I said crossing my arms and tapping my foot as Brian stood in the pouring rain. 
"May I come in?" he asked, "It's kind of raining." 
"I know I'm not bleeding docile. But yes you may."  I pulled the door open and got a towel from the cloak room closet.   "Dry yourself off before you sit." and with that I went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. Two minutes later I was sat on the couch, letting the tan liquid slide down my throat with a satisfied groan. 
"Can I sit with you?" Brian said quickly, motioning to the empty spot by my feet. I nodded stifly and flicked the channel to watch 'The mighty Boosh' on Adult swim. I have an obsession. 
"I love this show!" Dick head exclaimed as he fell onto my sofa. 
"Me too." I replied.  It was Series two, the Hitcher.  We stayed deadly silent throughout, normally I would sing Along with the songs but I was too angry to even open my mouth. 
"I need to tell you something, and you need to know it's all true." Brian said placing his hand on my knee as he shuffled up the couch. 
"Look at me Jess." he whispered, turning me to face him. 
"I love you." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama lama.
Thank you for the comments and the recs!
Can I have some more?
(9 to 10 comments?)
-Krystal<3