Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter fourteen-

Papa-GAYtes is skype calling you!
"HOLA CHICA'S! How's Spain?" Papa gates shouted at the laptop, his eye pressed right up against the webcam.
"Dad we're in Scotland." Kenna sighed, signaling for him to back up.
"Well you sure look like you're dressed for Spain... I can see the goddamn sun too!"
"IT'S A MIRACLE I KNOW!" Jess shouted from the background..
 "HAI JESS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUCHE BAG!" Brian snr shouted back with a loud laugh.
"THANKS FAGGOT!" she returned using their friendly nickname.
"It's Jess' party!"
"DON'T LISTEN TO HER BRIAN! SHE'S TRYING TO CORRUPT ME BY FORCING ME TO A CLUB!
"Jessamine, be quiet your granny's sleeping!" a handsome guy in a wheel chair said entering camera shot. 
"Sorry Dad." Jess whispers placing a small kiss on his cheek.
"Who's that on the screen Kenna?" the man asked pointing towards the camera.
"My Dad, his names Brian, Dad this is Sargent Andrew MacKintosh, Jess' Dad.
"Hello there! Good to meet you sir!"
"Hello to you aswell Pal, call me Soap.And don't worry, I'll make sure they don't get to drunk Brian."
"I'd shake your hand but you seem to be trapped in my Computer."
"Brian! phone call! And Junior's here!" Suzy called from the background.
"Coming!" 
"Well, well, well... If it isn't miss 'Fly to Scotland with out saying goodbye to my awesome brother?"
"Who's this one Kenna?"
"My big brother Brian."
"Try saying that ten times fast huh?!" Jess said with a grin. "This is my Dad, Andrew. Dad, be nice.
"You too Brian!""
"What time is it over there?"
"Half 7 at night pal." Brian smiled at the sound of her voice.
"Happy Birthday." he murmured.
"Thanks! but we've gotta go, Dougie and Harry are waiting!"
"Still as cute as ever?"
"Yup, Bye Brian and thanks for the birthday wish. 
-KENNNAAAAAAAH!! has disconnected your call
 Jess squealed in excitement as she heard her father roll back into the room, his stubbly cheeks bunched up under his eyes in a grin.
"Your cab is here m'lady." he said holding out his hand as he rolled closer to her, Jess grabbed her dad's large hand and grinned to the sky, grateful that they'd decided to let her dad live on. 
"Thanks Pops, love you loads." she returned softly as they got to the door of the awaiting taxi cab. 
Kenna grinned and kissed Andrew on the cheek, promising to keep each other safe underneath her breath. 
"How come you're dressed so simply? I mean Jess... We're going out with McFly and you don't at least want to try and hit it?" Kenna said with a confused smile. 
"I've only just got out of a relationship that was centered around sex, I don't really want much more to be honest with you."  Jess said with a sad smile, knowing that 
Brian was probably all over some blonde or something... But she only had herself to blame. 

-2 weeks previous-
"So tell me this, do you really want me to move on?" Brian said, resting his hand on my bare hip. I sighed loudly and bit my lip.  
"Brian... I..."
"Save it, I though after I told you that I love you and after I made love to you that you'd want to be with me as much as I want to be with you... But I guess fucking not."  he growled picking up his boxers and snapping them on. "I fucking love you, just remember that when you see me with another woman." 
"At least I can rest easy knowing that you've got someone better." I whispered covering myself with the sheet and sitting up. Brian moved quickly and boxed me in his arms against the headboard.
"You're the best I can get because no one is better in my mind than you. I break the law every single time I kiss you or touch you in any way other then a friendly gesture, that's how much I want to be with you Jessamine! Yet you dismiss that because you've got it drilled in your head that you're not good enough because some punk that knocked you up and basically plotted with your own mom to kill that precious little thing inside of you told you that you're ugly? Jess if we were together and I accidentally got you pregnant I would be the happiest person alive because accident or not we would of made something so special... You're amazing and beautiful and just... I can't be without you baby..." 
"You're just gonna have to be Bri, just try..."
"Like I said before I don't want to try."
"Please Brian..."
"Jess are you kidding me?"
"No, just fucking try, okay? Listen to me, you  haven't even tried to date anyone else except that blonde chick who we both knew was to make me jealous... So go on a fucking date or two and you'll see how much better you can get and if that's not the case I'll give it a go okay? That's my proposition. " he stared at me, well for at least 30 seconds, his eyes chocolate brown eyes studying my face, probably noticing  that I haven't plucked my eyebrows in a few weeks and that I've got a few black heads and a huge spot at my hair line.
"Fine. I'll try, but I know I won't find anyone as good as you." he sighed brushing his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss. 
"By they way, your loosing weight so stop."
"S'Nothing wrong with wanting to be fit..."
"Jessie you are fit... You're stressed aren't you?"
"A little but let's just cuddle and sleep..."
"Mmmmmm maybe." I sighed and pushed him backwards, getting up from the bed with the sheet wrapped around me.
"Where are you goin'?"
I ignored him and went to my closet, opening the door and locking myself in. 
"C'mon baby, come out."
"No, I'm getting changed!"
"Come out then."
"I'm nearly done!"
"Alright then." I pulled on my pajamas with a yawn and tied my hair up before exiting and climbing into Brian's open arms.

-present time-
"Jess?" Kenna said, worried about her friends silence and distantness.
"Mmm?" Jess croaked as a silent tear streaked down her face.
"What's up?" 
"Nothing, just glad I'm home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Can I have comments? (9 to 10) I'll start on the next chapter now ;)
-Krystal<3