Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter two-

That fucking screech.
That fucking violin.
That fucking girl.
Dat fucking ass

"Why does Kenna keep such. Awful company?" I was answered with a clip around the ear.
"Don't talk about the guests like that." Suzy tsk'ed ruffling my hair lightly.
"Jess is really funny and an amazing musician if you'd just get past your differences and speak to her." That really is all they ever say...
"I can't stand her, I mean I'm a rockstar and she hasn't even tried to make a move." fuck did I just say that?
"Oh I see... You like her."
What.
"What?"
"You like her, and you pick on her because you like her."
"No. I don't like that." I said all to quickly, causing my step-mom to laugh.
"Whatever you say honey."
I got up and walked to the kitchen hoping to find a beer when I saw her pretty little violin sitting on the table top. Maybe if I just...
"Touch it and die, that is worth more that you earn in 3 years so I suggest you move your hand away from my Stradivarius." I see she's still in bitch mode.
"Sometimes I get the feeling that you don't like me." a low growl came from her mouth, and i've got to admit... It was sexy.
"Please just move I need to put her back in her case." then she pushed past me and went to the basement. You can guess where I'm heading to now eh?
"So this is your guys hiding place?" 
"Fuck off." Jess rebutted bending over... Loving every fucking minute.
"Well thats not very nice now is it Mackintosh?" 
"I can use your last name to Haner it doesn't bother me all that much."  then she straightened back up, her shirt already askew and rising above her waistline.
"You wear boxers?" she blushed and pulled her top down, trying to scuttle past me. I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into my chest.
"Don't worry Jessie, I find it particularly sexy." I trailed my hands down her sides and snapped at the elasticated waistband.
"Even if they are hulk ones."  what she did next took me by surprise. She tangled her hands into my hair and pulled me down to her level.
Her lips brushed against my ear lobe, heat rushed to my dick and I could feel it hardening. She raked her nails down my T-shirt clad back.
"Well it's too bad you'll never get in them huh?" such a fucking tease. 
I let her go, hands instantly flying to my boner.

-

"Synyster motherfucking Gates fawning over jail bait like a sad puppy? Say it issn't so?" Jimmy squealed grabbing the beer from my hand. I groaned and popped open another.
"I'm not fawning over jail bait, if there was some jail bait I was into I would of fucked it by now and I wouldn't be so fucking frustrated." I sighed pouring the liquid down my throat.
"Dude we all know there is..."
"Jim please? I've had enough with Suzy..."  he paused, beer bottle barely touching his lips.
"It's Mac's friend issnt it?... Jesus fucking Christ." he chuckled motioning to the backdoor where the girls where hanging out.
"But nice choice bro." 
"Worst thing is I haven't got a fucking chance of hitting that because we hate each other." 
"I'm right? FUCK YEAH!"
Just as I was about to retaliate the glass door slid open and in walked the girl herself.
"Dudes you need to take your party or mothers meeting somewhere else, How I met your mothers on and me and Mak never miss and episode." she said wrapping her lips around a bottle of water. Oh god... 
"Well we can watch them together, it would be awesome." Oh fuck you Jimmy... Fuck you.
♠ ♠ ♠
4 subs on chapter one.
I am pleased but I didn't get my comment, this makes me sad.
1 comment please!
-Krystal<3