Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter three-

"Mak, Bitch hurry the fuck up!" Brian shouted up the stairs, jingling his keys in anticipation. He had no idea why he wanted to see this girl dressed up, he had to get these thoughts out of his mind.
"Call me a bitch again Gates and I'll kick your arse..." Jess shouted down with a laugh as she dragged McKenna Down the stairs. Brian's head shot up from the shininess of his car keys to the two girls ascending the stairs. Mak wore a blue/ teal dress with matching heels; her purple hair was straight and make up elegantly simple. He'd never seen his little sister look this beautiful. Next followed Jess, her blue hair was straight also, The dress she wore was pale pink, it complimented her extremely pale skin-tone perfectly. The matching platform heels that graced her feet made her legs look ten times longer.
"You look beautiful Je-Kenna. I guess you look nice too Mackintosh." He said holding his baby sisters hand as she hit the last step.
"Oh look he actually compliments." Jess chuckled pulling a few strands of hair over her shoulders.
"Funny, c'mon can't let you be late to this fancy-shmancy dinner with who ever it is." The purple haired girl squealed and grappled her friend and brother in a hug.
"WE'RE HAVING DINNER WITH THE FUCKING PRESIDENT." 
"Mak I know this sounds weird but I don't feel comfortable pressing my boobs against your brothers chest." the heat rushed to Syn's cheeks and he noticed the stare the Scottish girl gave him. She smirked when she saw his rosy cheeks and gave him a wink as they all pulled away.
"Right then" Brian said clearing his throat. "Let's go."

-

Syn- I know your game Jessie, just know that once I have you in my tracks I will get you and make you screech like that violin you love playing so much. ;)

Jess- It's Jessica to you pal, just know that I'm not playing a game and if I was you'd lose.

Syn- You won't be saying that when you're up against the wall, legs wrapped around me, screaming my name as I make you cum from pounding into your tight little pussy.

Jess- If that even did happen it would be you screaming MY name as I ride your dick. But we both know it never will happen and If you'll excuse me I'm meeting the president in a minute.

Syn- You've made me hard kitten. Just wait until you get back to my Dads, Im gonna "drive" you to your house to get pyjamas and fuck you in my car... You'll fucking scream for me.

Jess- Mak's Staying at my house today. Goodbye Synyster Gates ;)

-
Brian locked phone and groaned as he ran his hands over his face.
"Fuck." he exclaimed as he stared at his throbbing boner forming a tent in his sweat pants.
A buzz from his phone alerted him of the text,
Mak- Here's a pic of me, Jess and Barrack Obama. 
He stared at the picture for a minute before realising what the blue haired girl was doing, she was pushing her already big boobs together, her green eyes shone with a teasing glint, and a smirk adorning her pale 
face. 
*Buzz Buzz*
Jess- Like what I did Gates? I believe that that's one- nil. ;)
Groaned again seeing the text, he saved the picture to his phone, praying that he wouldn't get any others.

-

As the evening wore on, Mak got a bit tipsy from the 3 large glasses of wine and Jess was surrounded by dignitaries and VIP's all dying to get some sort of picture or insight to why she was so good at the violin.
"Ladies and Gentlemen I do believe that I need to get home and get some rest for tomorrow's concert for Sasha. Goodnight." she said respectfully as she could in her thick Scottish accent.
"Bro c'mon I've called your brother he's on his way to pick us up." she cooed as McKenna giggled at something incoherent.
"Okay m-man." Mak returned with a sloppy smile. 

Jess- Mak's Tipsy from the wine, we're staying at your parents house.
The teal haired girl sighed and pulled her best Friend outside leaning against the wall and closing her eyes.
"Did you get my little sister drunk so you could seduce me Kitten?" 
"Fuck off Haner I'm too tired to put up with your bull shit." she said pushing past the man and putting her friend into her seat.
"Looks like your shot gun with me." Syn said with a smirk.
"I meant what I said before, I need some fucking sleep." she said clipping the seat belt around her and flicking off her heels and closing her eyes. She fell asleep almost instantly.
"I'll get you soon Jessica, soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Slightly longer for my commenter :3
(1-2 comment please!)
Kenna
Jess
-Krystal<3