Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter Six-

I slammed into her over and over, the hot water from the shower head pouring over us.
"Fuck, you're so tight it's amazing." I grunted as she wrapped her legs around my middle.
"Oh shut up and fuck me harder."
*Ring ring*
"Is that a phone?" she moaned in response.
"Should I answer it?"
"Nuh-uh."
"You've reached the real model decoy of Jessamine Mackintosh, please leave message, and if it's urgent leave it urgently ."
"Jessamine?..."
"Shut the fuck up and let me listen to the message." she growled, still rocking her hips against mine.
"Heeeeyyyyyyy Jesssss! It's Ken! Can I come and lay down at your house? I got a little drunk and I don't think my dad would like this! So can I? I'm outside."
She groaned and hopped off.
"Don't move a fucking inch. I'm taking your sister back home."
I nodded and slid from inside her.
"You better hurry the fuck up when I'm this hard kitty." I growled licking my lips and sliding my hand over my dick.
"Don't worry, I'm gonna fucking hurry." she whispered deeply, biting her dark pink lips, them she ran off to her room.  I stood under the spray until it ran cold, then I simply got out and sat on her bed with a towel wrapped around my waist.  My eyes grew a little bit droopy as I rested my head on the pillow.
Next thing I knew there was a weight around my mid section and some sort of moisture on my neck.
"I knew you'd not be able to handle it Gates." My eyes shot open and hands shot to her hips.
"Or maybe it's you who can't handle me kitty." I grunted pulling off her red panties and shifting her hips over my waiting mouth. I nipped at her thighs leaving purple and red marks randomly, slowly inching towards her glistening cunt.
"You're dripping." I licked my lips, my hard on becoming painful. She mewled from above me and lowered herself down to my face. I spread her folds with my fingers and licked down her slit. A gaspy moan spurred me on to go further.
"Oh god." she moaned scratching her hands down my forearms. I continued to eat her; warm, sweet stickiness making me go dizzy.
I pushed my tongue into her, amazed by the tightness encasing it, I started to pump my tongue in and out of her, her moans spurring me on to go further.
"You taste amazing kitty." I moaned rubbing her engorged clit, she threw her head back in a moan and rode my face.
"K-k-keep go-aaahh." she stopped as I flicked my Tongue between her folds and clit.
"Syn, I'm gonna cum." I groaned when she used my stage name, and flipped us over, pushing a finger inside of her and hitting that spot dead-on.
"FUCK." she screamed as a wave of feminine warmth rushed onto my hand and the bed. I lifted my hand to my face and licked from my wrist to my finger.
"So sweet, its like candy."  Jess gripped my hand and sucked on my other finger, still covered in her.
"Hmmm, you're right." she moaned scratching my neck.
"You take care of that little problem we had last time?" I said through gritted teeth, the pressure in my cock was unbearable by now, honestly I could actually feel myself flush because of the blood loss.
"Mmmmhmm." she moaned against my neck, her teeth grazed against it, further adding to the blood in my dick. I really needed to get it in.
"I could just get out of here you know, and leave you all worked up with no release unless you sorted it out yourself just like you did to me last time..." she growled hotly in my ear as her cold hands traced the contours of my body.
"But I figured you could make it up to me now... Fuck me hard, make me cum harder then you've ever made a girl cum, I need you inside of me Gates... " I moaned and pumped myself a few times before setting, what I knew, would be a pleasurable position. I set her top half off of the bed and sat on the edge of it, wrapping her White legs around my hips.
"I bet I'm gonna like th-issss." she hissed as I pushed into her harshly. Her walls still clamped around my cock and nearly stopped me from moving. I threw my head back as she ground her pelvis against mine. I grabbed her blue hair by the root and pulled it back so she could see me.
"See what you're doing  to me kitty? I'm seeing stars from your tightness,  you love it when I talk dirty to you? I'm gonna make you scream Jessie, scream so loud the neighbours will think your getting murdered. Now it's your turn for the punishment... Speak when spoken to." I continually slammed into her, the head of dick brushing against her spot each time, all I could hear was the sound of skin slapping against skin and sweaty sweet aroma of sex hung in the air.
"Mmmmmm." I brought my hand down on her fully exposed ass, "Punishments a bitch huh?" I laughed reaching between us and flicking against her engorged clit. I saw her hand fly up to her mouth to stop her self from moaning.  Thats when she went down to her elbows,  pushing me further Into her. I moaned loudly and pulled her up and around so she could bounce up and down.
"Moan for me Kitty." I commanded flicking a finger over her clit.
"Oh god, Jesus christ almighty." she groaned circling her hips.
"Louder." I grunted thrust my hips up to meet hers.
"Oh GOD!" she screamed, I flipped us over again and sped up, my thrusts going deeper until I pegged her g-spot. Jess clenched around me and I knew I was done, I came with a loud groan but continued to thrust until I felt her release.
"Glad I swung by?" I panted, stroking down the curves of her body with a smirk.
"Mmmhmm." she whispered tying her still damp hair into a messy bun. "What time is it?" I turned my head to the alarm clock.
"4:30." I groaned... My sleep schedules fucked. 
"That's me not going to school tomorrow."
"Can I sleep over then?"
"If you sleep in one of the guest rooms sure."
"Why can't I sleep in here?" I pouted throwing a leg over hers.
"Because I sleep in here dumbass."
"But whyyyyyyy."
"This is my bed, and my bed only now get in one of the guest rooms or I'll kick you out of my house." I threw my arms over her and laid my head on her still covered chest... How the hell did I not take that off? 
"Brian seriously."
I snored.
"Brian."
I snored again.
"Briiiiaaannnnnnnnnnnnn."
I snored again.
"Just get up an put your boxers on then... I need Pyjamas."   I smirked against her shirt and licked the small amount of cleavage on show. Pulling away from her, I pulled on my black boxers and got under the thick blanket and pulled a face, it was the middle of may...
"I'm scottish, I like my bed toasty." I nodded and spread my arms and legs out like a starfish... God this bed was comfy.
"Move up. I need to sleep in my bed."
I opened one eye and groaned, she was wearing those tight black shorts and a tight White long-sleeved shirt.
"Gates seriously, you keep me up for  hours and you won't let me sleep by taking up my bed?" she groaned stretching her arms up above her head. 
"Jessamine seriously, you keep me up for hours on end and you won't let me sleep by dressing like a fucking playboy model?" she shot me a frown and snarled.
"Only people with a death wish call me Jessamine." she climbed under the quilt and tucked her hand under her chin, fluttering her eyes shut... Well I guess it's time for sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO!
HAPPY MOTHER-FUCKING BIRTHDAY SYNTSTER GATES.
31 has never looked so fucking good. Seriously Brian is simply magnificent.
Can I have a comment?
-Krystal<3