Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter seven-

A loud, sonorous, high pitched beeped echoed through the large room, causing  Jess and Brian to groan.
"Shut the fuck up you fucking... Urgggh, why the fuck did I buy you?!" Jess groaned grabbing the plastic alarm clock and throwing it on the floor. 
"Bitch be quiet." Brian moaned throwing a lazy arm over her mouth.
"Umm ffuuumm oooh." Jess returned, clawing at his arm.
"Good girl." he said with a chuckle burying his head into her creamy white chest.
"I love boobs in the morning." Brian moaned again kissing the pink flesh peaking from her White top.
"Brmmmmm  stpp." He lifted his arm from her mouth and continued to caress the soft skin.
"Stop, I'm too tired for this shit." she groaned pulling up his head by the root of his messy spikes. "Look at me... No touchy Jessie's boobies." she warned whilst turning on her side to face away from him. "Now get out and go to your own damn house." Brian groaned and shuffled closer to her.
"But you're warrrmmmmmm." he whispered pulling her closer to his body.
"And Men are their own little convection heater so yeah, deal." she muttered wriggling away.
"Jessiee kittennn?" he drawled in a pleading voice. 
"What." 
"Quickie?" 
"No, Me tired." 
"Please?"
"No, you had it twice yesterday, you might be a good fuck but I'm not superwoman." 
"A good fuck? I think you mean the best fuck you've ever had."
"A bit cocky there Gates."
"Allot cocky kitty and you know it."
"Funny guy, now please just go home. I'm exhaus- tired."
"Exhaustired?"
"Yup, the half way stage. Mainly because of the concert y'know."
"Yeah whatever kitty,  you know it was me who did most of the work."
"Whatever." 
"Anyway, we need to set some ground rules."
"Shoot."
"One, no more sleep overs once we're done fucking it's straight home. Two, no telling anyone, especially Ken. Three, no real names  it's either pet names, moans or nothing. Four, if I want you for a special occasion then you must buy lingerie. Five, if feelings start to... Erm... Happen then we cut everything and go back to hating each other from a distance.  Six, we cant just show up at each others house, the signal is I need your help with something. okay? Seven, If there is jealousy we stop, Eight, We stop if we get involved with another person so basically if we get boyfriends or girlfriends.!
  Rules done." Jess nodded her head and shut her eyes.
"Kitten, I need your help with something." Brian breathed into the back of her neck.
"Help denied Gates, I'm too sleepy." she whispered, pulling the heavy duvet over her shoulder. "Oh and be out of my house by ten." 
-
Brian
"Brian... Wake up... Brian, I'm going out. WAKE THE FUCK UP!" she shouted, I swear I was only resting my eyes.
"Alright, alright! And what did we say about Names?" I said opening my eyes, and throwing that fucking quilt off of myself.
"We're not doing anything so I can call you what I like, and right now you're Annoying dude who dribbled on my pillow." she huffed shedding her clothes and slipping on new underwear. After that she stepped into these tight pant things and a polo shirt.
"Where are you going?" I said, standing from the bed and snapping my boxers.
"Horse riding, I've gotta clean Blink out." she returned brushing through the knots in her hair ferociously with a brush.
"Blink?" I asked rubbing my hands over her hips.
"Mmmmhmm, my horse." oooh someone's turned on, I moved my hands slowly up her stomach to her breasts.
"Stop Syn... I've got allot of stuff to do." she moaned as I groped her boobs.
"I'm sure you could spare a couple of hours baby." I growled leaning down and kissing her long neck.
"Stop, please... I'll do anything later but not now." she groaned.
"Okay, but you owe me big time, where's your bathroom?"
"Down the corridor to the left of the stairs why?" I smirked and sucked on her pulse spot.
"Because Kitty... " I bit down on her neck and heard an audible gasp. "You won't help me with my problem... So I'm gonna have to Sort it out myself." I saw her bite her lip as I thrust my hard-on towards her backside and squoze her fucking magnificent boobs. "I fucking love your boobs, what size are they?" I asked as I gave them another squeeze. 
"A high C." she breathed in a sigh, I could feel her nipple hardening.
"Perfect." I growled, swiping my fingers over them, feeling the cool metal. "It's such a turn on to know you have your nipples pierced." She whimpered as I pinched them between my fingers. 
"Stop Gates, I don't want to go to ride my horse horny."
I smirked and sucked down on her neck again, running my hands down her torso and to her tight pants.
"I tell you what Syn, I'll help you out with your problem if you help me with mine." hmm time to tease.
"Naahh, I'm good teasing you." 
Jess moaned and lolled her head back on my shoulder.
"I'll just have to do it myself when you leave then." she breathed, turning to my neck and licking to my ear. I turned my head and kissed her, forcing my tongue into her mouth and swirling it with her own. She placed her brush onto the vanity and moved her hand towards my crotch and massaged it, whilst unbuttoning the small buttons on my boxers. I shoved my hand down her pants, past her panties and swiped her clit with my middle finger. She stopped her movements. Her eyes flickered shut. I groaned as she bit my lip and pulled it into her mouth to suck on it. I moved a finger to her opening and easily moved it into her from her juices. Uggh I just wanted to taste her again. I quickly moved my fingers  in and out, flicking over her nub with the pad of my thumb. It was my turn to moan when she started to move her hand up and down my dick. I moved my finger faster and inserted another. She pulled back from our kiss and moaned loudly. She pumped me faster, I could feel the calluses on her finger tips grazing against the soft skin.
"Uhh baby." I breathed before biting down on her collar bone. She flickered her eyes open bit her lip before saying:
"I need your help with something." 
-
Jess-
I pulled his reigns tighter, pulling his head in to do some dressage.
"Good boy Blink." I said, tapping his shoulder with the whip to make him step sidewards. I rose from the saddle and tightened my leg muscles.
"Jessamine Mackintosh... I need your help with something." I turned my head and saw both Jimmy and Brian stood there with smirks on their faces.
"Your name is Jessamine?" Jimmy shouted, I squoze Blink's sides and turned to a canter, skilfully staying in the saddle.
"Yes James it is." I panted, patting my horses neck. "Anyways, what the hell are you doing here?" 
"I've brought Kenna to ride Rain." I closed my eyes and racked my brain for a horse in these stables.
 Rain: 16 hands, Palomino Arab, nice temperament and an excellent cross country runner. 
"Aah, nice horse." I said, swinging my Purple jodhpur clad leg over him to dismount. 
"I know I bought it her." Brian replied as I walked to Blinks head and took off his Bridle and clipped his leadrope to the halter.
"So this is the infamous Blink." Brian grinned, patting his muzzle.
"Yup: 16.3 hands, golden Akhal  Teke. Rare as fuck, only appears once every 200 years." I grinned scratching underneath his chin and making baby faces.
"Who's a good little boy huh? Eh? Who's my gorgeous little man?" Blink whinnied and nudged my hand. 
"He is a beauty. So how about you tell old Jim about your arrangement with Brian?" Jimmy said with a raise of the eyebrow. My jaw hung slack and my eyes wondered to Brian who had the biggest Smirk on his face.
"You broke rule two you bastard." I said unbuckling the saddle.
"He told me during your concert..." 
"Before we set the rules Jessie." I nodded and opened the gate to the paddock, then unclipped from his rope.
"Go on babe." I shouted pointing to the Field where he took off almost a second later.
"HEY JESS!" 
-
We were all at Kenna's house, we were gonna head out to Jimmy's for a barbecue in a few minutes.
"Ken, Jess are you girls ready?" Papa Gates shouted from the stairs.
"Yup!" Kenna shouted back, smacking her lips together to spread the gloss.
"Why are you putting that much make up on? It's just a barbecue." I asked rolling the sleeves to my jacket up.
"Because Jimmy has two really hot cousins." she returned with a wink. I rolled my eyes and cracked my neck and stood up from the bed. 
"Let's roll." Kenna smiled and pulled me down the stairs.
-
"So little Miss Haner... How did my cousins friend end up with a beautiful little sister like you?" Ben said with a flirty tone, Kenna blushed in return and stuck her chest out a bit... I just sat in Harlow's lap with my hand in his, he told me he was gay when we first started talking, nobody knew of course.
"You're beautiful Jess." he said kissing my hand lightly.
"And you're insanely handsome, any guy would be lucky to have you."  I returned, whispering the last part.
"Jess.. Brian's staring at you." Harlow whispered playing with my fingers.
"Let him look then." I said, leaning back into him and resting my head on his shoulder.
Buzz Buzz

Brian- Meet me inside, I need your help with something.

Jess- 5 minutes.

Brian- I'll be waiting.

-
"Brian?" 
"In here." I opened the door to a bedroom and walked inside, seeing Brian sat on the bed.
"What do you want me to help you with?"
"Why you weren't stopping McKenna from flirting with that dude." 
"I'm not her fucking mother, I'm her best-friend. And he's cute."
"He's gonna use her."
"He won't, his brothers on my side and trust me he'll look after her, and that's if they do get together."
"So you're basically ho'ing yourself around to anyone with a dick?"
"He's gay."
"Who's gay?"
"Harlow, and more to the point... Why the hell would you care?"
"I don't." I scoffed.
"I'm going to get a drink."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this on my week off.
That's how committed I am.
PLEASE LET ME HAVE A COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. (2 to 3)
-Krystal<3