Status: RE-Writing, RIP Jimmy [FoREVer]

Schecter Vs Stradivarius.

Chapter nine-

I lay down on my bed and tugged off my jeans, replacing them with Pyjamas.  I clambered under the heavy duvet, curling up into a ball. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop the tears.
He's not gonna make it... I'm gonna be alone again... This is why you should of stayed in Scotland with Granny... Stupid little girl. I sobbed into the pillow, my chest stung as it tried to keep up with my diaphragm... I could feel myself getting tired. Sleep, that's what I needed... Lots and lots of sleep.

-

Brian paced up and Down his parents living, biting his already short nails.
"Listen junior... I'm not condeming you or putting you into prison, I'm just saying I know and I don't really approve." Papa gates said, sitting on the sofa.
"Can I ask why though? I don't mean to toot my own horn but we've got really good genes... "
"She was just a challenge and well... She's fucking hot." Jnr whispered, scratching at his scalp.
"Why couldn't you just do that with a girl who isn't underage?" Snr sighed, throwing his hand heavily on Brian's shoulder.
"I really don't know Pop." he sighed, dropping his head into his hands.
"Are you gonna stop?"
"Yes... No... I really don't know."
"Then decide."
"I can't Dad."
"Can't or won't?" Jnr paused, shaking his head with slack jaw.
"I'm not taking this..." he stood up, grabbing his leather jacket from the back of the couch.
"Brian. I need you to keep an eye on McKenna, she's unwell."  the Elder Brian said lowly before a delicate knock came from the door. Syn walked to the door in a step and a half, yanking it open ready to bite someone's head off. There she stood, a big bag in her hands, blue hair roughly tied up and all of her make up blotchy around her eyes
"Out the way pal, my best friend needs me." she said tapping her foot impatiently.
"No, I'm in charge and I say no." he smirked. She sighed and got out her phone quickly typing a message.
"Brian. Let Jess in now!" Kenna shouted from her room with a cough and a groan.
"You heard the lady." the Scottish girl jeered with a smile. "Let me in... Brian." He grunted and let her inside.
"Hey Mr Haner!" she smiled as she saw him on the sofa. He just nodded and smiled before she climbed the stairs, noticing his son stare a bit too long at the younger girls ass.
"Son... Really?" The younger Brian chuckled and sat back on the sofa.
-
"So who's the boyfriend Jess?" McKenna croaked as she poked a purple love bite on her best friends neck.
"What are you talking about?" she groaned, putting her head onto the pillow.
"You've got like a gazillion love bites on your neck... Bri's got a shit load too, is everyone getting laid except me?" the purple haired girl sighed with a wince as another cough heaved it's way up her throat.
"It's not like you haven't done it." Jess said, grabbing a freezing cold water from her bag and handing to her bestfriend.
"I know but once! I want it to feel good!" Kenna groaned after taking a long gulp.
"Trust me it's a bit more complicated that that." 
"How d'you mean?"
"I mean fore-play is tricky to get right and well... Some girls are good and some are bad... Just need to an okay experienced bloke to erm... Well help teach you. And the right technique is key, especially when you've been teasing. It might not go well. And don't forget the ancient saying there isn't love without a glove you don't want to have a baby young." 
"And you'd know that wouldn't you."
"What did we say about talking about that? You do not mention it."
"Sorry..." 
Jess curled up and put her face in her hands, taking shaky breaths.
"Jess... Jess I'm sorry." Ken whispered placing her hand on her back. She tensed immediately and started to sob.
"Ken? Who's crying?" Brian asked from the door.
"Piss off!" Jess growled, sitting up and wiping her eyes.
"Oh so the bitch is crying, what now?" Brian replied, Opening the door and storming into the room. 
"How about None of your fucking business?"
"You're in my parents house crying your eyes out and I'm seeing if your okay? I call that being a gentleman."   
"Well I call that being an annoying prick." 
"Why the hell are you here and not in hospital with your dying father?" Jess' eyes went wide and her bottom lip quivered.
"How can you say something like that?" she whispered, blinking fast to stop the tears.
"Oh god... I'm sorry!" Brian said quickly, covering his mouth.
"Whatever." Jess got up from the bed, pushed his bulky frame from the door way and locked the door behind him.
"Can you tell me the full story again?" Kenna asked patting the space next to her, Jess sighed and shuffled up the bed. 
"When I was 14 I fell in love with a boy named Tristan. And, to put it bluntly, we fucked allot and as a girl in love I did what he said, I let him control me, what I did with my hair, if I went to school, whether I played my violin or not, what I wore. Y'know the whole nine yards. One day when we was 15 I found out I was pregnant, I was over the moon, it was common for a girl of my age, on my estate in Scotland to have a kid at that age so people didn't judge well... Except my Mum and Tristan. My dad had just been deployed to Afghanistan.   They tried to make me miscarriage at every chance they got, they even went as far as to put bleach in my drinks..." she bit her lip and pawed at her eyes. "But my Granny cottoned on to it and let me stay with her. I got to eight months and Tristan called round whilst she was out, he told me he wanted to see the scans and organise stuff for when the baby was born. I thought he had changed but he... Erm... He pushed me down the stairs. I got up and ran down the street, bare footed, in pyjamas and eight months pregnant. Begging for my baby to be okay. Polly took me to the hospital and she held my hand as they induced labour. 14 hours I was there. My dad came in and stroked my forehead when I was starting to give up and my granny was cracking jokes like she usually does. You wouldn't believe how relieved I was to hear her cry..." 
Brian
"You should of seen her little hands. They fit perfectly around the tip of my fingers and her cheeks... Her rosy little cheeks that could make anyone grin even you!" she chuckled.  I was gobsmacked... 
"I named her Aurora Mae, so we could call her Roary because of her bright red hair honestly it was like a mane!" from her tone I bet she was still grinning from ear to ear.  "She was perfect... And she's survived everything her dick of a father put her through... And It made me feel so good and so clever that I made her... I turned her from a microscopic egg to a fully formed human life in 8 months... Then when they took her from my arms to take her down to the neonatal unit my heart shattered... My baby could be dying and I couldn't do anything about it... So I didn't move from her side until I could take her home. Which was three weeks later... I was estatic and so was Dad's side of the family, they welcomed her with open arms. Whilst my mothers side had gotten into the habit of calling me a slut and a whore. But I didn't care, I was a mother and a good one whilst it lasted. But then at week 5 she started fitting, and coughing and when I took her to the hospital they told me... They told me... They ... They knew she wouldn't make it past 5 weeks because of the swelling on her brain. They told me the best thing to do was to let her die. She cried and cried and I can still hear her screaming... Every night just before I go to sleep I hear her little wails. She died at twenty seven minutes past 1 on a warm Saturday night in my arms as I rocked her. She was dressed in a little White and green baby grow with her little green scratch mittens that were similar to her eyes over her little hands. We buried her two days later. I go to see every time I'm in Scotland, I take her and teddy... And I sing her her favourite lullaby what she used to fall asleep to every time I sang it." her voice started to break. 
"Can you sing it to me Jess?" I heard Kenna croak. A sniffles yes caused me to slide down the door and listen carefully. 
"Dreams to sell, fine dreams to sell, Angus is here with dreams to sell. Hush now wee bairnie and sleep without fear, For Angus will bring you a dream, my dear. Can you no hush your weepin'? All the wee lambs are sleepin'.    Birdies are nestlin', nestlin' taegether, Dream Angus is hurtlin' through the heather. Dreams to sell, fine dreams to sell, Angus is here with dreams to sell. Hush now wee bairnie and sleep without fear, For Angus will bring you a dream, my dear. Sweet the lavrock sings at morn, Heraldin' in a bright new dawn. Wee lambs, they coorie doon taegether Alang with their ewies in the heather. Dreams to sell, fine dreams to sell, Angus is here with dreams to sell. Hush now wee bairnie and sleep without fear, For Angus will bring you a dream, my dear." she sang softly, like an angel...
"You can stop eavesdropping now Brian... "
♠ ♠ ♠
So... There's a bit of Jess' story.
Here's little Roary.
Image
This chapter means so much to me because it was similar to what my bestfriend went through...
Thank you so much for reading and subbing and the comments!
Please can I get another? (5 to 6)
-Krystal<3