Sequel: Dandelion
Status: Writing as I go :)

Wildflower

Boy Band Crap

Veronica

“Wait, I'm touring with who as their photographer?" I asked my dad with furrowed brows. 

He just informed me that I was going on tour with someone I'd never heard of and I was leaving in two days. He may have lived in Kansas City where he kept his well known record company up and running, but the only reason he kept in contact with me is because I'm making him money. I photograph all the bands and singers who are signed to my dads label. I've been doing it since I was about fifteen, but I've been taking picture practically my whole life. I don't really get along with my dad, seeing as he left when I was ten. 

“One Direction. They're a band from the UK. They've become very popular over here in the states, and their people called my people and asked if you would consider touring with them across the states and overseas as their photographer," my dad explained.

“What kind of music do they do? If it's seriously that boy band crap, I'm not doing it." I had enough of that boy band stuff when I toured with Big Time Rush a couple months ago. Don't get me wrong, they had good songs and all that but I can only take so much, you know what I mean? My dads a jackass for putting me on tour with BTR in the first place. My music taste was a mixture of everything, but BTR is just too much sometimes.

He was silent for a few minutes before he spoke. “It isn't. Get packed for at least five months. The bus will be there on Monday at six. Bye honey." 

Six am?! He knows I'm not the most pleasant person when I'm woke up before noon. Hell everyone in our small town knows that. My dads a jerk off. I at least better get my own tour bus.

“Yo Lulu!" I hollered from the kitchen. Lulu was my best friend Caroline. She didn't get along well with her parents ninety nine percent of the time she was at her house so she basically lived with me, my mom, and my brother Gavin. 

“Yo Veve!" She hollered back from the living room. 

“Yo Gav!" Gavin yelled from the living room. Dipshit. 

I ran in the living room and jumped over the back of the couch, plopping down beside Caroline making her popcorn spill everywhere. “Veve! That's the movie theater butter popcorn!"

I rolled my eyes and picked a piece off the couch, popping it in my mouth. “I'm going on tour with this band called No Directions or some shit and you're going with me," I stated. 

She sent me her signature grin with her one dimple. "Mkay. When do we leave?" 

I told her when we left and we both hurried up to our rooms to pack. Knowing us, we'd have more then ten bags all together plus my many camera cases and stuff, so I'm really hoping my dad got me my own tour bus.

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

One Direction

“Wait, we're touring with who?" Zayn questioned. Simon looked at the five boys over the top of his glasses. “Veronica Slaughter, but she goes by Veve. And you aren't really touring with her, she's going on tour with you guys as your photographer," he answered.

The four other members looked at him with raised eyebrows. 

“Do any of you know who she is?" Niall asked pointing at everyone. They shook their heads and Simon started typing away on his laptop. A couple seconds later he turned it around and up popped a picture of a girl with brown hair and bright blue eyes on a photography website called Veve's Visions.

"She's hot," Harry stated.  

Simon let out a loud ‘huh uh'. “I don't think so Harry. None -and I mean absolutely none- of you will be getting romantically involved with that young lady. Do you hear me boys?"

“Yes Simon," they all answered simultaneously. They sounded like little kids who just got caught doing something they shouldn't be doing. “Good. You leave in two days, now you need to go pack," Simon spoke before grabbing his laptop and walking out of the room. 

The five boys let out sounds of displeasure and protests, but they all went ignored. 

Louis ran his hand through his hair leaning back in the chair. “Two bloody days! He gives me two bloody days to pack!"

Only Louis would be worried about packing and not leaving for tour for five months with a girl they knew nothing about.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've found a new come obsession and that is One Direction. Just a heads up, I've never written a story about 1D. I'm all about Avenged Sevenfold. But I'm hoping ya'll like it. Peace, love, monster! :EDITED:

Image