Sequel: Dandelion
Status: Writing as I go :)

Wildflower

Infinity and Beyond...Plus One

I hated everything as of right now. And the smallest thing pissed me off. Whether it be one of the boys chewing with their mouths open or talking too much. So instead of putting myself on the middle of them, I kept to myself. Instead of sleeping in the bunk with Harry I slept in the back lounge. I took my Drop Dead kitty pillow and big purple blanket and made myself comfortable on the leather couch.  

None of the boys had bothered me since I went on stage as Harry. That was five days ago. My visitor had left but not before saying she'd be back in three weeks with her cousins, Cramps and Bloated. As soon as she left she paid Lulu a visit. So we were both camped out in the back lounge. It was taken over by our stuff. More then it already was. Empty junk food bags and containers were sitting around, but it didn't bother us too much. 

“Why cant guys have friggen monthly visits and bleed for a week?" Lulu questioned, taking a bite of her loaded turkey sandwich. 

“'Cause whoever made men and women decided to be dick fuck ass faces to women and torture us until we went through menopause and be butt buddies with men from the start," I stated simply. And that was my true opinion. Not gonna lie when it comes to that. A knock on the door sounded, making us mumble come in. The door slid open to reveal Louis, Niall, and Liam. “Hey," we greeted in unison. 

“Hey," they replied. They sat down on the other end of the couch in silence. Okay, what's going on. “What's going on?" Lulu asked. Yoda I tell ya! 

Niall was the one who grew a pair and spoke up. “We just wanted to see if you were still mad at us or not."

“We were never mad at you," I replied. “I just haven't had the best week, and Lulu isn't going to have the best next week either." Let's see how long it will take them to know what I'm talking about. 

Liam and Louis caught on quickly, but poor little Nialler didn't. What would you expect not growing up with sisters? “Wait, what are you talking about?"

“Oh my god Niall," Louis groaned. “You seriously don't know what they're talking about?" He shook his head making all of us chuckle. “They're talking about their periods!" 

A look of recognition washed over his face, then a look of disgust. As soon as that word came out of Lou's mouth him and Liam got the same look as Niall. Why is it that men get so disgusted by that? It's just us bleeding from our hoohas. If they had to go through it once, they wouldn't be complaining about just talking about it. And why are Louis and Liam just now getting grossed out? Are they really that slow? 

“It amazes me that every time we talk about it in front of men they all get the same look on their faces," I mused outloud. Lulu snorted, mimicking their faces. It was a mix between a sour face and a scared face. “Hey! We don't look like that!" Liam shouted pointing at her. 

“Do too," she shot back.

“Do not."

“Do too."

"Do not infinity and beyond!"

“Do too infinity and beyond plus one!" Liam gaped at her.

“There is no infinity and beyond plus one! Buzz Lightyear doesn't say that!" 

"Yeah well, Buzz Lightyear is stupid! It took him forever to figure out he was just a toy and not a real Space Ranger!" 

That made Liam gasp loudly. Oh lord. You don't diss Toy Story in front of him and get away with it. You just don't. That's like...the forbidden fruit. “Well Powerpuff Girls is stupid! Buzz could whoop their asses any day!"

This argument could go on for hours. No joke. I rolled my eyes and decided to put a stop to this pointless argument. “Both of them are stupid! How 'bout that? Now if you're going to continue fighting over them you can leave. You know where the door is."

That made them shut up. Lulu glared at him from my right and he glared at her from Niall's left. They're like little kids. Since their glaring was annoying me I decided to try and lighten the mood. Clapping my hands, I sat up straight. 

“Hey Niallkins?" I asked sweetly. He looked at me in question. “Can I fix your hair? Pwetty pwease?"

He shook his head and kept chanting no over and over again. I put on my fake sad face and put my fake tears into motion. “But Niallkins, I-I really want to f-fix your hair. You-You're my best-est friend remember," I said, my voice cracking as if I was really crying. 

"Fine! Just don't cry!" I instantly stopped with my award winning acting and leaned over, kissing his cheek. “Thank you Niall! Sit right in front of my spot and don't move! I'll be right back," I told him. He did as he was told as I rushed to the bathroom to get my big ziploc bag of hair ties, my comb I used to tease my hair, and my spray bottle filled with water. When I got back in the lounge Liam was sitting in front of Lulu. She was brushing his hair with her small brush she kept in her purse. Looks like they're over their stupid fight already. I hopped on the couch and put my legs on either side of Niall's arms, and started spraying his hair. It was laying flat on his head so I didn't have to worry about all the damn product he normally put in it. 

“Just don't--OH EW!" He shouted, furiously rubbing his ear. A drop of water got in his ear, big deal. I swatted his hand with the bottle and put it down, then started to comb his blond hair. I snatched a bright pink hair tie out of the ziploc bag and put a chunk of his hair into a ponytail. It was a small chunk at the front of his head on the left side so it looked like a little girls ponytail who barely had any hair. It stuck straight up. I did the same to the right side. 

Louis took one look at him and busted out laughing. “Can I do a Twitcam? Please, I just...I think everyone deserves to see this."

“You touch that computer and I'll cup check you," Liam threatened. Louis didn't look scared. He got his phone out of his hoodie pocket and started video taping. He wasn't doing a Twitcam, and he wasn't using a computer. “Hello world and all who inhabit it! It's me Louis ‘The Tommo' Tomlinson, and I have a surprise for you." He had the camera turned to him, and was speaking into it. “Here on our tour bus we have our very own hair stylists. They go Veve and Lulu. Say hello ladies."

“Howdy." I waved at his phone with a big grin on my face. 

Lulu waved too. “Yola."

Niall and Liam just glared at him. The whole time we fixed their hair he video taped. By the time I finished Niall looked like a porcupine with brightly colored hair ties on it's spikes and Liam looked much the same. As soon as we finished they forced us to take their places and started on our hair. Niall pulled my hair so much that I demanded Louis and him trade places. I trusted Louis more seeing as he had younger sisters. So they traded places and Louis was now braiding my hair in random places. 

“Lou, is it bad that you knowing how to do whatever that is doesn't surprise me at all?" Niall questioned, pointing the camera at us. He must have shaken his head because Niall mumbled a good and went on to have a conversation with us about random stuff.

See, this was when I liked them. They could go an hour without bickering. Now if Harry was in here he would be giving the boys a hard time for doing our hair and letting us do their hair. Harry seemed to like giving them a hard time. Then again all of them liked giving each other a hard time. Harry did it more then the others. It was a hobby of his or something. 

“Veve, can I ask you a question?" Liam asked. Louis tilted my head forward so I left it there and let Liam ask his question. “How do you like being on tour with us so far?"

How did I like tour so far? “Honestly, I love it. You guys are now my best friends and I couldn't see myself not having you guys in my life. Every day is a new adventure with you five," I answered. 

“Awwww! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!" Louis exclaimed. He pulled my hair a little when he moved too quicky making me yelp. “Lou! You're pulling my hair and it hurts! You ass-butt!"

I can just picture the smirk on his face. “Love you too Veve," he said pecking my cheek. 

“Yeah, love you too Lou." I waved him off and couldn't help but roll my eyes when Liam and Niall feigned being hurt when I didn't say I loved them too. “Oh dear Jesus, I love you guys too. Don't get your thongs in a bunch." 

About fifteen minutes later Louis was finished with my hair. He made me show the camera and then did a dramatic bow. Once he was done doing that I went in the bathroom and was left speechless. My hair looked amazing. It was braids within a braid. I've tried to do it, but I always get confused because there's so many braids and I get frustrated. Leave it to Louis to be able to do it though. When I got back in the lounge I launched myself at him. 

“Louis, I love my hair! Thank you! Muchas gracias!" He laughed and hugged me back. When I let him go I looked at Lulu when Liam said he was finished and busted out laughing. Her hair was ridiculous looking. That was all I could think. 

“Lulu....hair....turtle!" That was all I could get out through my laughs. And for some reason her hair reminded me of a turtle. I don't know why but it did. She narrowed her eyes at me and rushed to the bathroom, coming back a second later with a beat red face. “Seriously Liam? I do look like a turtle!" She shouted. 

Liam snorted then pointed to his hair. “I look like a porcupine, so we're even. We both look like animals."

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

Chris -our amazingly sweet and kickass- bus driver was nice enough to go out and buy us alcohol. Budweiser in cans and Mikes Hard Lemonade for us girls, and Corona for the boys. He got us the 24 packs of the beer and two six packs of Mikes. I could drink six Mikes and not even be buzzed. Now Lulu, she was a lightweight. After two Mikes she was buzzed. With the canned Budweiser it took maybe six and I was drunk. Chris had snuck it all up to our room in our extra suitcase we forgot. Wink wink. 

“Let's get our drink on!" I said doing a little jig.

Niall chuckled and cleared his throat before starting to sing. “Now everybody's died, so until our tears are dried, we'll drink and drink and drink and drink and then we'll drink some more. We'll dance and sing and fight until the early mornin' light, then we'll throw up, pass out, wake up and then go drinkin' once again."

“Very nice Nialler," Lulu complimented. 

I grabbed two cans of beer from the mini fridge in the penthouse we were staying in and gave one to Lulu then sat down beside Louis. Popping it open I took a swig. Best damn beer on the face of this planet. 

“I don't know how you can drink that," Zayn spoke, sipping a Corona. “It taste like rubbish." Rubbish. That word made me giggle. 

“Yeah well that stuff you're drinkin' taste like horse piss," I retorted. “1D likes pee pee!" 

Lulu snorted almost choking on her beer. “That kinda rhymed! 1D likes pee pee. That's a pretty good one Veve."

“Thank you, thank you." I bowed dramatically. “No need for applause."

The boys all started griping about what I said which in turn made me drink more. I had four cans of beer and four bottles of Mikes down in record time. Lulu was on her second bottle of Mikes and second can of beer. To say I was drunk was an understatement. Canned beer got you drunk faster. That mixed with Mikes got me drunk and quick. 

“How 'bout we play a game!" Lulu shouted. Her words were slurred which emitted laughs from everyone in the room. A piece of hair on our shirts would make us laugh at this point. “What game Lu-Lu?" I asked, sipping my fifth Mikes.

“Strip GoFish!" Strip GoFish? Never heard of that before. 

“Got any balls Veve?" Niall questioned. I smirked. “Go fish." He wiggled his eyebrows making me bust out laughing. That in turn made him start laughing too. We sounded like hyenas. 

“We don't have any cards though," Liam pointed out. She pouted. “Shit balls," she grumbled. 

“Oh I know!" Zayn exclaimed. “We can play dare or dare!"

We all agreed to that and stayed in our spots as Zayn started the game. His first dare was for Louis. “I dare you to wear one of the girls' bras on your head, take a picture, and put it on Twitter." 

He scurried off to mine and Lulu's shared room and came back a minute later with my neon orange and black striped VS bra hooked around his head with the cups looking like ears. He snapped a quick picture with his phone and then started clicking away on it. Not even a second later the guys' phones vibrated. They checked them and laughed. He had actually put it on Twitter. A dare devil, he was. Now it was his turn to dare someone...and he still had my bra on his head. 

“Harry I dare you to kiss Veve." Really Louis? Really? Harry looked all too pleased to do so. I'm sure I had the same look on my face seeing as everyone smirked. We hadn't spoken since the concert I pretended to be him, so this kiss was long overdue. 

He sat his beer down on the coffee table and crawled over to me. As soon as he was in front of me one of his hands cupped my face and the other grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer to him. The second his lips grazed mine fireworks started going off behind my eyelids. My hands instantly went to his neck, gripping as if my life depended on it. The others were cheering but I wasn't paying any attention. He pressed his lips to mine harder and forcefully bit my lip wanting me to open my mouth to him. I obliged him all too happily. He hasn't ever kissed me like this before. 

“Oh look it! I got a picture!" Niall shouted. That didn't make us pull away. We were still kissing like it was the end of the world. “Imma put it on Twitter."

“Oh! Oh! Start following me so I can see it!" Lulu screamed. I heard a faint beeping and then she awed really loud. “They look so adorkable!"

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

Oh my god. The pounding in my head. Would it ever stop? And the incessant ringing. Why oh why was it so loud? What in the world was ringing in the first place? I chose to ignore the questions in my head and go back to sleep. 

So when you're lost and you're tired, 
When you're broken in two, 
Let my love take you higher, cause I, I still turn to you. 
I still turn to you, I still turn to you--


Go away annoying music. Quit ringing phone. Quit calling me mother and other people!

Gonna stand my ground, won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
Gonna stand my ground and I won't back down--


Go to hell Kohl.

Yeah, I’m throwed off,
It ain’t about the money
I’ma blow it all
I made my own lane
Let’s roll! Let’s roll!--


Fuck off Gavin. Seriously what is this, call Veve day and wake her up from her hangover? Something bumped against my leg and my head moved up and down. What in the world? Cracking open my eyes only a sliver I noticed my head was resting on someones tanned chest. Moving my head ever so slightly I saw a curly mop. Harry. Nothing out of the ordinary. As soon as I closed my eyes to go back to sleep he rolled over and laid on top of me. 

I groaned quietly. “Why do you have to weigh so much?" I mumbled.

“Hmmph," he groaned in his sleep. His head was resting on my chest which he snuggled into. Men. They always go for the boobs, even when they're asleep. I finally managed to scoot most of his body off of me without waking him up and was able to breathe. As soon as that happened my phone started ringing again. 

NIGHTMARE!
Now your nightmare comes to life--


“Hello?" I answered in a quiet, raspy voice.

“What the hell did I tell you?!" My father bellowed. Oh god. It was like a million tiny little men were hammering away on my brain and skull. Quit little men, quit!

“What are you talking about Dad?" I asked. 

“You know damn well what I'm talking about. I got up this morning only to find pictures of you and that Harry boy kissing all over the fucking internet! What in gods name were you thinking Veronica? Are you honestly that stupid?..." I tuned him out after that.

How did a picture of us get on the internet? Why? No, who took it is what I want to know. Who was stupid enough to do that? But what in the name of the handsome M. Shadows were we thinking kissing in front of people? We promised we would keep it a secret. My dad could...my dad! 

“Are you even listening to me Veronica Ryan?"

“Y-Yeah, I'm lis-listening," I managed to spit out. “Send me the link to the picture. I have to go." I hung up before he could say anything else. Oh my god. I'm going to get fired. I'm going to get pulled off this tour and never allowed to see any of the boys ever again. Oh shit. I ruined my career....and his.

“Why are you talking?" Harry grumbled. “It's too early to be up." I ignored him and opened the link my dad sent me in the text. As soon as I saw the picture my heart stopped. There plain as day was Harry kissing me in the living room of the penthouse we were staying in. 

“Oh my god," I whispered in disbelief. One of Harry's long arms draped over my waist and pulled me into his warm body, him putting his head in the crook of my neck and taking a deep breath. “I can't...oh shit...we're so stupid.

His lips on my neck almost made me forget about what had happened, but I pushed the feelings to the back of my mind. We fucked up. I was brought from my thoughts once again but by him softly biting my skin. Without thinking I pushed him away and tumbled out of bed, landing on my feet. As soon as the covers left my body I knew something was wrong. 

We fucked up. And big time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in one week. I think that deserves a round of applause! It would have been out soon, but Wednesday was my 18th birfday and I was busy that day, then drama came up and yeah. It sucked. But it's out now and that's all that matters. OH, before I forget, check out my new One Direction story All Grown Up. *The ringtones are Turn To You by Justin Bieber, I Won't Back Down by Johnny Cash, Let's Roll by Yelawolf, and Nightmare by Avenged sevenfold.*